Chapter 3

Do Opposites Really Attract?

 

 

 

"And we are done for the day. Make sure to send in your homework before the weekend" Hana's teacher said and left the classroom. Hana packed her things and stood up while dusting her skirt. Once again, she waited for everyone to go home before she leaves her class.

 

She checked her watch and it read 3.00p.m. Hana groaned silently. Her parents would not be home until midnight due to work. "Wait, that means I can buy my ice cream now right?" She said to herself and nodded happily. She left her class and frozed when she noticed INFINITE was there talking.

 

To make it worse, Hoya was leaning against her locker. They were laughing. Something none of their fangirls get to see. Hana sighed and went the other way around to leave when she realised she left her favourite current story book in the locker. 'Just one more chapter and the mystery will finally be solved! I need to read it' She panicked.

 

She walked around in circles while thinking. "Aish, why are they still here at this time?" She complained to no one in particular. She blew her bangs and pouted. 'I want to read it...' After 1 minute of intense thinking, she decided to get her book. As she got closer to them, the shakier her body were.

 

When she finally got there, everyone stopped talking and stared at her. "Uh hi u-um" Hana struggled to find the right words to say. "Must be one of our sasaengs" She heard sungjong whisper. "No no!" She said shocked while waving her hands like crazy. Her cheeks were as red as an apple. "I just um----locker" She bit her lips. "Locker?" Dongwoo asked. She felt 7 pair of eyes staring at her. She nodded slowly.

 

"Hyung, I think you're leaning against her locker" Myungsoo said bored. "Ah really?" Hoya asked awkwardly. "Y-yeah" She nervously replied while playing with her fingers. Her one year crush has officially know she exist. "We're sorry on Hoya's behalf" Sunggyu said while smilling, and knocked Hoya's head with his fist. Hoya pouted and rubbed his head.

 

"Its okay..." "Bye, Haru!" Sungyeol yelled before all of them walked away. Hana waved lightly and frowned. "Its Hana" She watched her crush walking away until he was no where near her sight. She smiled secretly, her cheeks flaming red. She took out her story book out of her locker and grinned. "All thanks to you!" She beamed.

 

                                                     

 

It was getting late, Hana got out of the ice cream feeling sastified. Her craving has finally been fulfill. Hana hummed to her favourite song and smiled. The weather was indeed extra cold today. She wrapped her skarf around her neck making her feel warmer. She hugged herself and started walking back to her house.

 

"Baby my love beautiful~" A drunk looking guy sang while walking towards her. Hana backed away staring at him with a frightened expression.

 

"Don't be scared" He said and laugh. Hana backed away until she felt the cold hard wall. She started to tremble and bit her lips. Tears were threatening to fall. "I got you now" He said and trapped her between his arms sending shivers to her body.

 

"P-please let m-me go" She begged. "And miss an opportunity to do it with this beautiful lady?" He laughed loudly. His smelly breath lingering in the air. Hana cringed her nose and tried pushing him away. "Nu-uh you can't leave" He carressed her cheeks. Tears were slowly rolling down her cheeks.

 

She wanted to yell but she couldn't. She was too scared. She shut her eyes tightly. 'You can do this, Hana' She opened her eyes and glared at him. "Woah, woah! Feisty, my kind of girl" He whispered seducingly and Hana wanted to puke.

 

"Im sorry" She said and he looked at her clueless. "What---OUCH! Hana kicked him in his lower body part (A/n If you know what I mean) and ran away. She did not dare to look back. She could hear the sound of her breathing loudly. She felt weak but she didn't stop.

 

"Get back here!" The drunk guy yelled. Hot tears started rolling down her cheeks as she ran without taking a break. Her body collided with another person and she fell down, scraping her knee. "Help me please" She managed to say, her body was shivering due to the weather.

 

"Stand behind me" She heard the stranger say. Her eyes widened when she heard the stranger's voice. It belongs to him, Kim Myungsoo.

 

 

COMMENT,(Its sad to see barely anyone commenting and I do want to know if you guys like the story TT-TT)

UPVOTE,

AND SUBSCRIBE!