Kris Wu chuckled?!

Where should I go?

-Author’s POV-

 

This is the first in her entire life to try and fit into the gossips. She was curious, very curious, to be exact, about the new guy in her school. Well if he is indeed Minho, what happened to his different personalities? Before Soojung could sneak into the group, someone tapped her shoulder, which caused her to jump in shock, “sooyoung?”

Sooyoung gave her that warm smile she gave yesterday. Although she talks a lot, the girl has the sweetest personality anyone could have.

“Can I like go with you? I was absent yesterday so I haven’t make any friends but it’ll be nice if we go together,” she muttered. Gladly, Soojung hugged the girl and told her that they surely can be friends

It was so hard to see the SHINee boys during lunch as their dumn famgirls were blocking her sight. On the other side, Sehun sat with his ‘boy’ friends today so he didn’t join Soojung for lunch. Plus, he knew she had Sooyoung with her so he dare to leave her during lunch.

Minho is damn y.

-Sehun the .

Soojung rolled her eyes as she read the text from Sehun. Should I tell him? However she shook her head as she knew Sehun would die of excitement if he knew about it.

“Why are you shaking your head?” Sooyoung asked as she took the spoon out of .

“Huh? Nothing lol.” Soojung replied, putting back her phone into the pocket.

______________________________________________________________________________________

“Are you free? I was wondering if maybe we could grab some snacks together first today,” Sooyoung asked Soojung who was still packing her books that time.

“Uhmm, sure? Then we can also do our homeworks together while eating the snacks!” she cheered and pumped a fist up.

 

“You just need to remember the formula, actually,” Soojung mumbled, her eyelids started to get heavy.

“Let’s just do it early in the morning, I’m too tired.” Sooyoung yawned and closed her Maths textbook. Minho who happened to be in front of the door heard the conversation and was totally in shock, why would Soojung come here?! Sooyoung could get her virus and be annoying as hell like her!

“WHAT’S WITH THIS HERE?!”

The two girls’ jolted up in shock as Minho banged the door open, “Did you just call me a ?!” Soojung yelled furiously and gave him a slap on his face.

“Yes, problem? Now get out! I don’t want Sooyoung to get your damn virus and be annoying as hell like you! Cold and heartless! Don’t try to get near Sooyoung!”

However, following Soojung, Sooyoung came forward and gave him another slap. “For your information Choi Minho, I am already 15 years old, and that makes me having the rights to choose my own friends.” Sooyoung scoffed and slammed the door against his face, before opening the window to let Soojung get into her room.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Fast Forward - One week before the exam

Sehun pouted, “Aww please?”

“Maldo andwae!~ Maldo andwae!~ (sing that part of IGAB lmao)” Soojung replied, linking her arms with Sooyoung.

“So you’re choosing Sooyoung over me now? Fine!” he crossed his arms, actually, expecting Soojung to care but,

“Okay then, bye!~”

“YAH JUNG SOO JUNG!” Sehun dashed and smacked her head, “Ouch!”

“Boys aren’t suppose to hurt girls!” Sooyoung smirked and pinched his arm hard, leaving a bruise there.

“OH MY GOD MY BEAUTY SKIN!”

Everyone in the corridor mentallyy face palmed themselves at the stupidity of Sehun. “Oh Sehun, I don’t even yell like that when my skin got burned! Scratch that, I didn’t even complain a bit!”

“Just ugh, let me study together with you guys!” he whined, “I’ll bring Kris with me!” he added.

“OH MY GOSH YES YES COME! YOU ARE ALLOWED EVERYTIME AS LONG AS THERE IS KRIS! Seriously he’s the smartest guy on earth we could get great marks!” Soojung squealed, shaking Sooyoung’s body. Lucky that the corridor was already empty since everyone had went for lunch.

“Here she goes again...” he groaned and laughed along with Sooyoung.

-

“Auntieee!~” Sehun cheered while pulling Kris into the house, “I’m having my friend here so we can study together! Is Sooyoung and Soojung up yet?”

Aunt Mary chuckled and nodded looking at the kid there. So adorable, she thought.

“HEYYOOOOOOOOOO~” he yelled like a kid and jumped on Soojung’s bed, receiving a glare from her. Since Kris is here she just couldn’t show her scary side; I mean, would you even show that side of yours to your crush?

“Let’s just get started. Science first?” she asked, pushing a chair for Kris. All of them noded in agreement, well except Sehun, and opened their Science Practice Book (My school got this so we can practice before exam lmao XD).

“Not going to get a chair for me?”

 

-Soojung’s POV-

I rolled my eyes, giving Sehun a duh-take-it-yourself look. Kris chuckled at our childish staring contest,

WAIT DID KRIS JUST CHUCKLE?

THE ALMIGHTY KRIS WU?!

THE COLD AND SO-CALLED HEARTLESS KRIS WU?!

I NEVER IMAGINED IN MY WHOLE LIFE, KRIS WU, MY CRUSH SINCE I ENTER THE SCHOOL -fortunately I am not a crazy fangirl-, CHUCKLING IN FRONT OF ME, AND THIS JUST HAPPENED IN MY SIGHT,

IN MY OWN FREAKING HOME, OR TO BE EXACT, ROOM!

Giving Sehun ‘that’ look, I couldn’t stop smiling to myself when he taught me about the formulas. Some times, his head would even touch my head because we’re so close,

I THINK I’M GOING TO DIE.

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

        Heeyy! It's Pat this time who udpated :) Honestly we're in the exam week but yeah, I guess I still could find time to update :p I'm really sorry if it's too short (tell me tho) and my super untidy grammar (tell me too lmao) and also typos (I didn't prove read forgive me XD). I love you all! It was really amazing to have 16 subbies after the first chapter! <3