Advantage?

Where should I go?

-Author’s POV-

 

What the heck is this psycho girl doing here?! “Uhmm, well you se-”

“Noona! So you know him? This hyung is the best hyung ever!” Daehyun chirped again, while on the other hand, Soojung was sitting there with no emotions on her face.

“Dae-ah, let hyung talk to your noona for a while, ara?” Minho patted his head before sending him to join his other friends. Soojung rolled her eyes, what’s with these all kind things he did?

“Look I know you’re shocked to see me like-”

“Pftt don’t get too full of yourself. I’m not shocked at all,” she scoffed at the boy and took her phone out to try and make herself busy. However, Minho grabbed it and spoke again, “Put your phone down, . Look, I’m holding in right now so the kids won’t have to see me exploding because of a like you!”

“Oh really? So you’re hiding your real personality behind them?” she raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms.

“Aishh not like that ! I mean, I mean, umm, I mean...”

“You mean what?” Soojung started to laugh as Minho couldn’t speak up again. “That’s it Choi Minho.” she snapped and pulled Daehyun with her too.

“Oh Soojung-ah~” Mrs. Kim hugged her again as she entered her office with Daehyun, “what can I help you with?”

“Can I get Minjung and Daehyun to sleep over at my house again for the week? I’ll them to school too!” she grinned, while the boy nodded in approval. Usually it would be during the holidays, but last holiday she was too busy so she wanted it for the week.

“Of course! You can always get them to sleep over anytime!” Mrs. Kim gave her the permission just like a mother to her daughter before bending down to speak to Daehyun, “Remember the rules, ara? Take care!” she ruffled the boy’s hair and sat back down.

Soojung then went to the girls’ room and found Minjung in a corner, still reading her ‘Matilda’ book. With a smile on her face, Soojung told the girl about the sleep over and helped her pack her things.

“Woahh I’m going to eonni’s house again!!” she squealed and hugged Soojung’s legs (since she’s still short XD).

______________________________________________________________________________________

-Soojung’s POV-

“Tag! You’re it~” Daehyun giggled as he touched Sehun’s legs. Sehun groaned again as he couldn’t even believe it himself; it his tenth time getting tagged by Daehyun!

“Yah Oh Sehun, you even got tagged by a kid, how can you tag me huh?” I mehrong-ed him and climbed up the tree. There is no way that coward Sehun could climb up like me XD

“Jung Soojung get your down now or else...”

“Or else what?” I mehrong-ed him again as he couldn’t answer my question. Laughing, I climbed down and dashed into the dining room as the smell of food reached my nose earlier.

TEMPE!” Me and Sehun yelled at the same time, rushing to the table to get the last piece of tempe. As Sehun sat down and panted, I immediately grab the tempe on the plate and munched it. I could sense Sehun was glaring at me though my back faced him. (:p)

“Noona is cheating! I also want the tempe!” Daehyun slightly pouted, followed by the laughter of Minjung. Glaring at her, Daehyun folded his arms and scoffed at us.

“Arasso, we’ll try get it from the neighbors okay?” Sehun pumped a fist to break the fight and pulled Daehyun outside. “Hyung! Did someone move in here? Let’s pay a visit!~” Daehyun chirped, pointing to Minho’s house.

And just that moment, I froze.

“No, let’s not disturb them, okay?”

Fortunately Sehun was quick enough to prevent Daehyun from going there now. But I just know Daehyun too well and he won’t give up; he will find a way to go there.

“Aniya, if Daehyun wants to go then let’s go!” I faked a cheer and led the kids into the house.

“Aishh who is- OMO DAEHYUN-AH!” Minho turned into his oh-so-kind form and ran to carry Daehyun. Daehyun giggled as he flew (not literally lmaooo XD). “Woah Minjung is here too?” he went gentle and pulled a strand of hair behind Minjung’s hair. I cringed in disgust seeing the scene in front of me. He seriously doesn’t suit being a kind guy, I swear.

“Oppa I’m trying to- omo! Soojung-ah!~ Sehun-ah!~” Sooyoung immediately rushed down and hugged the two of us. “Let’s get upstairs with Minjung!” I cheered and pulled the girl up, leaving Daehyun to be with Minho.

“Hi Minjung! I’m Sooyoung! Well since I’m older than you, you should call me eonni! It’s so great to know you! You look so sweet and pretty! Woah, you also read books. Just like me! I love books! Although people call me a nerd for that, I don’t care. Oh, beautiful necklace you got there, girl. I’ve always wanted a diamond necklace but my mom won’t give me. Hey how old are you? Let’s be close friends, or even sisters!” Sooyoung started off with her blabbers and there sat Minjung speechless at her.

“I’m six,” Minjung softly mumbled and laid on Sooyoung’s bed. “Eonni, your bed is so fluffy! I love it!” she giggled, jumping up and down on it. Instantly, the corner of Sooyoung’s lips went up, creating her beauty smile.

“You like it? I’ll buy one for you when I go to the mall. Oh wait, let’s go to the mall now!”

 

“Noona why won’t you talk to Minho hyung?” Daehyun poked my arm as we sat in the car.

Ugh no Dae, why should I talk to a two-faced guy like him.

Ignoring Daehyun’s question, I could see from the corner of my eyes that he pouted and leaned on Minho, getting his head away from me. I was alone again.

Daehyun with Minho, Minjung blended in with Sehun and Sooyoung.

And so I took my phone out, checking out updates on SNSD. However there wasn’t anything. All through allkpop.com was INFINTE, EXO, SHINee, B.A.P., Teen Top, etc. and no SNSD. I frowned a little, maybe they’re busy..?

“Galaxy Supernova!” I blurted out loud accidentally as I saw the news after refreshing the page for like God-knows-how-many times.

“Shut up.” Minho snapped and glared coldly at me; Daehyun was asleep soundly and fortunately I didn’t wake him up.

But Choi Minho, I guess, I could take advantage of this, huh?

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

        SORRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY you can slap me a thousand times or whatever but please forgive me /whimpers/ My Chinese (urgh I hate Chinese) got a B and my mom was so furious that she took my laptop away and just returned it yesterday (teeeheeee I updated :D) so sorry for the super duper late update I deserve all kinds of punishments please forgive me :(

P.S. It's Gab and I love you all :*