We meet again, Choi Minho

Where should I go?

-Soojung’s POV-

 

“KYAAAHHHHH!” I yelled, laying on my bed while smiling dreamily about Kris. Like seriously, my crush had just chuckled in front of me, in my home IN MY ROOM! I could sense Sehun rolling his eyes again (like he always does) and Sooyoung staring at me like I’m a psycho. No but seriously, I can’t get over this ><

“Jung Soojung please,” Sehun voiced out, his voice stern but it just made it funnier.

“I can’t!” I laughed and hit my bed countless times.

“Did you know what happened the last time she saw Kris waving at her? It was worse! She kept yelling at night and urgh, lucky that Aunt Mary wasn’t here! I bet all the glass here had broke by the time I left!” Sehun screamed in frustration, giving that ‘-.-’ face to Sooyoung.

“I’m sorry, let’s just grab snacks now!” I chirped, pulling Sooyoung to the door. However before I could open it up,

“CHOI SOOYOUNG GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!” Minho yelled, stomping his feet. There was him standing there in Sooyoung’s room, looking very pissed. Ha, like I could care less.

Sooyoung turned around and faced him, giving him that why-do-you-care and i-don’t-care look before grabbing my hand and flipping her hair at him. I chuckled at her actions and led her downstairs. I could hear Minho scoffing at us earlier when we left the room, though.

“Are you sure he won’t beat you up when you’re home?” Sehun asked, plopping a sushi into his mouth.

“Mhmm, eomma will beat him up if he does.”

Sehun laughed at Sooyoung’s statement. Does their mom really loves Sooyoung more than Minho do? Sometimes, I wish that I could have siblings..

“I know, want to go there after this?” Sehun’s annoying- well okay, this time it isn’t that annoying. I knew what he meant by ‘there’ so I nodded and grinned from ear to ear. Looking at my left, I found Sooyoung staring at us as she couldn’t understand the situation. Sehun laughed again upon seeing her looking so blank while we’re staring at each other.

Just then, Sooyoung’s phone rang loudly and.. do you want to know her ringtone....

TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR, HOW I-

“Oh my gosh.” she freaked out and immediately grabbed her phone, answering it.

“Yeoboseyo? Ah eomma! Okay wait a minute. I’ll be coming home now!”

“Hey, eomma needs me,” she turned to us and continued, “I guess I’ll go now then, bye, have a great time!” she waved us a cheerful goodbye before leaving the house.

 

-Author’s POV-

“Hey let’s go now~” Sehun grabbed Soojung’s hand and led her into the car.

 

“Noona!”

Daehyun yelled excitedly and ran up to hug Soojung. “Noona I’ve missed you so much! Where have you been?”

“I’m sorry, school is getting crazy! How’s your school?”

“It’s great! I even made lots of friends!” he chirped, clapping his hands together.

“Awww that’s cool! I’m expecting good marks from you, ara?” she ruffled his hair and went on to Minjung.

 “Hi eonni,” she whispered softly, smiling at Soojung. Soojung bent down and sat beside the 6 years old girl, “What are you reading?”

“This,” she closed her book, revealing the cover page.

“Matilda. Wow!” Soojung exclaimed as she saw the book Minjung was reading. Matilda is a book by Road Dahl.

And for your information,

the book is quite thick,

too thick for a girl like her. Only six and reading these kind of books?

“Imo says if I could write the summary of this then she’ll get me another two of Road Dahl books! I want Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and James and the Giant Peach!” she smiled dreamily before facing Soojung back.

“You seem to love reading so much, huh?”

Minjung nodded cutely, “When I grow up later, I will be either a journalist or an author!” Soojung smiled warmly at the girl in front of her. Pulling a strand of her hair behind her ears, Soojung held her pinky finger out.

“Pinky promise?”

“Pinky promise!”

Standing up, Soojung proceeded to the kitchen and decided to help Mrs. Kim, the owner of the orphanage. “Oh Soojung-ah!” she stopped with her cuttings and hugged her.

“How have you been? It has been a while since your last visit here.”

“School has been driving me crazy, sorry for the late visit,” she muttered.

“Oh it’s okay! Last month, a boy probably older than you came and helped me daily! Well, only at 5 till 8 though,” her face dropped in disappointment. However the latter quickly added, “But it’s okay, at least he helped me!” and her face turned cheerful again.

Soojung chuckled at Mrs. Kim’s behaviour. Just like her mother, Mrs. Kim is full of humour.

“Oh it’s five! I suppose he should be here by now,” Mrs. Kim mumbled as she tried the spaghetti sauce. “Go and check him out!”

Soojung chuckled as Mrs. Kim pushed her out of the kitchen. As she made her steps to the door, she heard a familiar voice ringing from the play room. Curiousity kills the cat, they say. Soojung turned back, ignoring her intention to go out earlier. Careful to not make any noise, she arrived in front of the room and peeked inside.

“Minho?!” she gasped softly before looking at the person there again.

“It’s really him!” she shook her head, not believing the sight in front of him. Choi Minho, the emotionless guy who hates her so much, is helping this orphanage?!

Just then, Soojung accidentally knocked down a water bottle, causing all the attention to go to her.

“Eonni/Noona! Come join us!” they shouted joyfully, some even pulling Soojung in.

“Err, okay..” she mumbled, taking a seat beside Daehyun.

“Since when is he here?” she whispered to the boy. “Last month! He’s a kind hyung! Blablablablablabla (imagine that Daehyun is talking a lot about him)” Daehyun chattered while Soojung just stared at him, not believing it.

“Hello m-”

Before Minho could finish his sentence, his eyes grew wide upon seeing the girl in front of her. Soojung smirked, “We meet again, Choi Minho.”


 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

        Pat here again!~ How's it? Anyways we'll be starting our midterms tomorrow (sadly ._.) so we probably won't be able to update until the 16th okay maybe Gab is able to update cause I'm like going for Girls and Peace in Jakarta on the 14th and will return on the 15th sooooo ANYONE GOING THERE TOO?<3