{TWP} Prologue

The Wedding Planner

"You're what?" I said in disbelief. There I was, standing there in small apartment, colored in pastel colors and many textures, alone and clutching a few notebooks to my chest while taking on the phone.

"I'm getting married." Jiyong said. Jiyong, oh, my bestfriend from the worst years of any persons life. He was calling me. But to tell me he was getting married?

"That's g-great!" I said, sounding like a proud mother.

"And since I heard you were a wedding planner now, I was hoping that you would plan our wedding." Jiyong sounded excited. I hadn't heard him like that in such a long time. As a matter of fact, I hadn't heard his voice in about three years. We went our seperate ways after college, and just never kept in touch. Jiyong was, or had been, my bestfriend, and my crush. You know the feeling you get when you have a crush on someone. You're so happy to be around them and you hate to see them leave after a long time together. The way you laugh and smile with each other almost makes you feel like that your crush likes you back.

But my job as a wedding planner wasn't about putting two crushes together. It was about how two people destine to be together were bound with a perfect ceremony in my own creation. Yes, this is all may sound stupid, but it's all true.

"So will you?"

"Will I plan your wedding?" I asked Jiyong. I had lost my train of thought and hadn't realized that all I had said into the phone was, "Uhh."

"Yeah. Will you plan it?"

"I, well, I would have to meet your bride first." It killed me to call whoever he had on his arm his bride. It should be me on his arm.

"Oh, yeah. Dara is great. You two will get along so well, it's like you two are sisters or something." Hearing that, it made me wonder if this Dara was a better version of me. I pushed the thought away and tried not to be negative. I smoothed down my skirt and set the binders I had in my arms down on the nearest table.

"If I can meet up with the both of you any time soon, I can start helping out." I said. I felt like I was about to choke on my own tears as I held them in. Why was I in so much pain?

"Oh, good, Hyuna. Thank you so much! Dara is already excited to meet you and I'm excited to see you again." That sounded Jiyong all right. The sweet, loving, friendly Jiyong that I knew when I was in highschool with him.

"I can't wait to see you either. Can we meet tomorrow for lunch?" I asked in a cheerful voice. I was pushing my thoughts to the back of my head along with my tears. It helped me not sound weak.

"That'll be great, Hyuna." Jiyong said to me. "Thanks again."

"Bye, Jiyong."

Then he hung up. I was left there to stand and wonder about Dara, about Jiyong, and about everything. About how everything was different. About how I couldn't wait to catch Kwon Jiyong and how I can't hope that he can be mine anymore.

Now I had to plan his wedding and watch him marry a girl that isn't me. That isn't Kim Hyuna.

tumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.giftumblr_m3mth4Xl041r0j5oa.gif

 Author's note 
» Finally! Prologue is up. Wait for the 1st chapter on Sunday, I think? School is approaching tho. Wait for it, okay? Love you, babies! ♥ 

tumblr_mkgrsnQshq1s0soxoo1_500.gif