chapter 6

not so you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" i want Strawberry Cheese Cake Shake.!" I said as i pout looking at our car window as geng hyung drove us in oir deatination. Something like a TV guesting somewhere..

 

"You cant.!" Sungmin said as he look at me with a frown.

 

"Aishhh.. stop it already sungmin hyung, hyukjae hyung wont even listen to you even if you object on him.!" Henry said to sungmin.

 

" hyung you know, you  cant have cold drinks for a two weeks right?! Your sinus will get worse if you wont listen to the doctor. President will scold you again." Ryeowook said as he handed me my medicine.

 

I sigh..

But take the medicine tablet just to shut them up.

 

"Im hungry!" I said again as i look at my member face with a pout.

"No Hyukjae. You're not hungry. You were just stress. We've eaten already." Sungmin said with a sigh to tired from arguing with me.

"That was like 30 minutes ago.!" I said as i cross my arms. Pout getting deeper.

"You can have my energy  bar hyung!" Henry said as he handed me a chocolate cereal bar. 

" henry thank you but i want a real food.!" I said as i handed him back his bar.

" I'll buy you pizza after the shoot. Just do well hyukkie and dont do stupid stuff like you did weeks ago. Arasso.?!" Geng Hyung said eyes on the road just to stop my tanrums.

 

"Ok. Your so Kind Hyung. Please add some spicy chicken and spaghetti on it. And hyung that guy is  crazy he deserve what i did on him. He's bullying me.!"

 

**************************

 

The shoot turn out well.

"Hyung i'll go to the car. I want to take a nap before i eat.!" 

"Ok. Im just going to see if the member is done and we'll leave in a minutes!"

 

"Ok. I'll be at the back so dont disturb me. !" I said as i wave and walk away.

 

In the parking lot. I see our Van and i hop on the back and lay myself in there Ready to take a nap.

 

After i while i felt that the car started to move. 

But because im sleepy and tired, i doze off back to dreamland

 

I dont know how long i slept but when i open my eyes.

I see 4 set of eyes is looking at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter