chapter 2

not so you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i was currently in  the jyj entertainment building which was owned by my half brother kim junsu

( the solely reasons why the group "DOLL" created )

 

as more specific i was currently sitting in a wide hallway while endulging myself with my daily dose of caramel macciato with an earphones that was loudly playing the song of super junior 05 " a good bye " which suitted his emotions right now. because latter that morning his drafted novel got rejected by his publishing company. and he had to say he really doesnt care about the rejection itself.

 

 he just got the urge to be an emotional freak and being stared by a hundreds of people visiting the jyj.

 

did i mention that i had a really moody personality?! maybe not!

 

anyway as i was into the music. a newbie singer sat down beside me and introduce himself onto me.

 

a just hummed to acknoledge his presence.

 

"i said im yoonjin ! ill be debuting soon! please take care of me.!" he said after he took my earphones off on me.

 

i gritted my teeth and glared at gim with a deathly look.

 

as i was about to open my mouth to say my evil me thought, our manager leeteuk hyung appeared from nowhere and drag me out of the sight of an annoying person.

 

"ok ! its nice to meet you! but i'll be taking hyukjae with me.!" leaving this words from him.

 

while im struggling out from the grip of leeteuk hyung.

 

"aishhh! let me go alredy hyung! i wont gonna do bad things! i swear!" i said with annoyance.

 

"you promise?!" he said not believing my words.

 

"yeah! im not gonna kill him yet! ill gonna punch his so called face until it become a drain pulp." i said with an evil laugh.

 

"then no! im not gonna let you do stupid stuff!" he said dragging me once again to the president office.

 

"yah! leeteuk hyung let me go! i dont wanna see the ugly face of junsu right now!" i shouted while taking my left hand that was being grip tightly by our raging manager.

 

"yah! lee hyukjae! who did you ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter