chapter 4

not so you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" hello korea!" sungmin said in a cheerful tone.

 

"you ok?!" hangeng hyung our manager . ask me while messing my hair.

 

i just flip it back and shrug my shoulder.

 

"that's not an answer hyuk!" he added.

 

i just shoo him away from me.

 

"yah! hyung stop teasing hyukjae hyung!" ryeowook said while handling me some gifts he got from our fan.

 

"im not teasing him. wook! im just asking him if he's ok! no harmdone! right hyuk?!" he said with a smile.

 

i just did a thumb up sign. just because im too lazy to speak.

 

"arent you excited ? were finally be able uto see super junior 05.! we are in korea.!" sungmin said while fanboying over being in korea and seeing his lovely group.

 

" i've been here for a couple of times already! remember i did a commercial here?!" i told sungmin hyung with a bored look.

 

" oh! that's right! " 

 

"junsu hyung called and asked us to  go to the jyj headquarters!" kibum said after he hung up the phone.

 

with that we all hop into our van.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

as we where on the way to cheongdam dong sungmin spotted a caffe. 

and he stubornly ordered us to stop and grab some drinks in the cafe which i gave him a narrowed eye.

he just smile sheepishly on me. before dragging me to the caffe.!

 

as we were on the caffe door sungmin stood frozen which i rolled my eyes of.

with no words i got in the caffe front desk and ask the barista (bartender) to grab me some caramel mocciato frappe.

but the guy stood frozen and stare at me with a shock evident on his face.

seriously!? why does everyone seems to have the same reaction like sungmin does?

 

"hello to earth?! miy caramel mocciato please!" i said to the bartender as i wave my hand to grab the man's attention.

 

"oh!!! hahaha! are you perhaps hyukjae?! lee hyukjae?! the leader of "doll" " the barista asked me weirdly

 

" my caramel mocciato please!" i said once again. not wanting to answer the question thrown to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter