chapter 5

not so you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my God. I cant wahhhh..!" my inner self said as i sit in one of the chair that yesung's offered to me.

Hangeng hyung was still awkwardly pushing heechul. Who happen to be the manager of suju05. It seems that hangeng hyung had work in SM entertainment before my brother took him away. what a sneaky man he was - junsu

"Would you like to have some cake?!" Siwon offered me a slice of chocolate cake while giving me a prince smile.

your handsome but too bad your not my bias.

No one can destroy my kyu-feel

"sorry but i dont feel like eating chocolate but thank you for your gratitude siwon shii..!" I politely decline 

with that siwon return to their table.

Its been 30 minutes since i lock down here together with my favorite band. Its like a dream come true and a little awkward.

"Hyung... im hungry. Cant we leave now?!" I said with a pout 

"Yesung said there were still some fans left. why dont you order something and eat for now. I have contacted sungmin about our situation so i just let them go to the jyj first.!" Hyung said to me apologetically while messing my hair. A old habit he wont let go.

"Fine.!" I said as i go back to my table. Scanning the menu that was edible for my liking.

 

†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†+†

 

As i am waiting for my food. I notice that the two person was still looking at me.

I look at them. And they gave me a smile/smirk.

I look away. My fanboy side is currently having a mental breakdown.

wahhh... kyuhyun smirk was so y. I cant handle this. Calm down hyuk.. you cant let kyuhyun knew that he has an effect in you.

But that nemo guy Donghae look so stupid with that smile.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter