Nice and Natural

Nice and Natural

 

 

It was hot, sticky and just humid as hell. Fortunately that meant the boys got a much deserved day off.

Everyone went about their own task, some of the members choosing to rest in their respective rooms, albeit Tao, who chose to lock himself in one of the bathrooms for obvious reasons.

Kris was resting in Joonmyun's room, talking about leaderly things much to Jongdae's irritation as he was hoping he could spend some time with his beloved leader hyung. But the group always came first, so he decided it'd be best to see what Chanyeol and Baekhyun were up to.

Sehun was slumping on the sofa, whining about the weather to no one in particular. Either that or he was sleep talking.

Jongin dragged Kyungsoo to the practice room, mentioning something about perfecting moves or something along those lines and the members just waved them off knowingly.

Minseok, on the other took this day off as an opportunity to clean up this pig sty they called their dorm. All to eagerly at that because one more look at the clutter hanging around and he'd go nutts.

That leaves Luhan and Yixing. Yixing decides that he's had enough of this madness and drags Luhan with him to his room, which is empty because the managers decided to go out for awhile and well Kris was with Joonmyun. They flop down on separate beds and Luhan hums a contented sigh. Yixing picks up his guitar and strums lazily at the strings. Luhan sits up at the sound and sways to the melody with closed eyes.

Yixing looks at Luhan with a smile, staring at him unconsciously. Luhan opens his eyes, but Yixing doesn't look away. They hold eye contact. It's not intense. It's not awkward. It's just nice. Looking into each other's eyes. It's nice. Luhan is the first to break it when Yixing stops strumming. It's silent and then suddenly it's not as they're breaking into fits of laughter.

That's what Yixing likes about Luhan. Nothing's awkward. Nothing's intense. It's all just nice and natural. And everything always ends with laughs and giggles. He doesn't have to try or pretend with Luhan. They know each other so well that he doesn't need to.

"Xing?" Luhan's voice brings him out of his thoughts and he realizes that he's- "A picture will last longer y'know?" a smirk evident on Luhan's lips. Yixing doesn't say anything, but the corners of his lips twitch upward. Luhan leans forward and waves a hand in front of Yixing's face. "Hellooo? Earth to Zhang Yixing?" Yixing doesn't move and holds his gaze on Luhan because the sunlight that is pouring into the room is making him glow.

"Hey! Yixing, snap out of it! Do you need something?" Luhan says hopelessly thinking Yixing has spaced out once again. "What do you want?"

That's when Yixing speaks. "You."

"Oh."

It's almost normal when Yixing puts his guitar aside to get up and walk towards Luhan. It's almost normal when Yixing gently pushes Luhan softly on the bed to climb on top of him. This is normal. They've cuddled plenty of times and this wasn't any different. But now Yixing's face is a breath away from Luhan's and this isn't normal anymore. This is new. Luhan smiles. "It's about time." Luhan whispers and that's all it takes for Yixing to capture Luhan's lips in kiss that wasn't awkward, wasn't intense, but new and nice. Really, really nice.

Yixing pulls away and they look at each other with drooped eyelids until they start giggling. Yixing rolls over on his back and they laugh some more. Luhan ends his laughter with a sigh. He turns his head and looks at Yixing whose looking right at him. They both lean forward and kiss each other again once, twice, three times. They pull away gasping for air and Yixing pecks Luhan's lips because he can't help it. He then pecks Luhan's forehead, his eyes, his nose, his cheeks and his chin, ending it all off with another peck on his lips. Luhan giggles and wraps his arm around Yixing's waist and Yixing does the same, pulling him closer.

"So, can I have you?" Yixing mumbles into Luhan's hair. "You had me from the start." Luhan whispers into Yixing's chest and Yixing thinks that this is what he likes about Luhan. It's all just nice, natural and right.

-

So.. How was it? lol sajkdhka I'm just- the layhan feels these days.. Like omg did you see those pictures and how they chose each other to live with during China Big Love Concert? ahh they're the cutest best friends evahh. :D Anyways, I hope you like this! oh and did you spot the slight!kaisoo and slight!suchen in there? ^^ hehe well please comment and subscribe! I really appreciate it! <3