Calling U

Calling U
Heyy~ uvah here. :)) When it's Minmin's POV again, play this song okehh? Okayy. :)
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xll14eTRB8c
 

 

[Minmin's POV]

"Good morning, Minmin-ssi!" Yongguk greeted from his backyard, waving his free hand while the other waters the plants. I smiled and greeted back."Good morning to you too!" you greeted, waving your hand as well. He flashed his cute gummy smile which made my heart beat wildly.

Yongguk is my neighbor and I have this small crush on him. Who wouldn't? He's very kind and helpful to everyone in the neighborhood. He also have the looks. He's tall and he has fair skin. His eyes that would form like a cresent when he smiles, well-shaped nose and those lips that when you see it, you always wonder how soft they can be. He is, in short, perfect. Everything a girl can ask for, he got it all.

"Have you eaten Minmin-ssi?" he yelled from his backyard.
"Ne! How about you?" I replied.
"I have eaten already!" he answered.

After the small conversation we had, we both decided to go back inside the house. I was somehow disappointed when he suggested to go back inside since I want see him more. I just decided to continue my daily routines.

The next morning....

[Yongguk's POV]

Since I ran out of ramen, I decided to buy some. I opened the door and stepped out. The bright rays of the sun and the cool breeze welcomed me. What a nice weather to begin the day. I locked the door behind me and skipped my way out of my yard.

As I pass by Minmin's house, there was something in front of her door, a newspaper and in a blink of an eye, I thought of a brilliant idea to see her today. I have decided to knock on her door to give her the newspaper. It's a crappy one but I haven't seen her this morning yet.

I rang the door bell and waited patiently. I hear faint foot steps coming towards the door. After a few seconds, the door opened and revealed Minmin. My jaw dropped at what I'm seeing right now. She's wearing a pair of peach-colored shorts, a blue sleeveless blouse that shows more of her fair skin tone and her hair was tied in a messy bun which adds a point to her looks. Her eyes also widened after seeing me."Y-Yongguk-ssi" she smiled."What's up?" she asked.
"I would just want to hand you this, seems like the one who delivered it had a mistake" I replied, smiling back at her.
"Oh, thanks" she muttered. Our hands brushed as I hand her the newspaper. We both stopped and looked at each other. We both had an eye contact.

After a long eye contact, she decided to break it. I looked the other way and cleared my throat while ducked her head to hide her crimson pink cheeks."I-I guess, I'll be going" I stuttered.
"Okay..." she replied."I guess I'll see you later then" she added.
"Yeah, bye" I awkwardly walked away but then she called me."Yongguk-ssi!" I looked over her with a questioning look, slowly approaching her."Have you eaten?" she asked biting her lips as if asking me is an embarrassing thing to do.
"No, not yet" I replied.
"Then where are you headed?" she asked.
"I'm headed to the mini market. I'm just gonna buy some ramen because I ran out of it" I replied sheepishly, scratching the back of my neck.
"Ah! I'm having ramen today, wanna come and eat?" she asked with the hint of hope in her voice.
"Is it okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, it's fine"
"Okay, maybe it won-" before I can continue, she already pulled me inside her house.

[Minmin's POV]

"You can sit there or...you can explore the house for a while" I said, guiding him to the living room."The ramen's almost finish so yeah" I added.
"I smell ramen" he said, rubbing his stomach."I want to watch you cook it" he said, looking at me.
"I'm just cooking ramen"
"I-uh....even though, let's go! I want to see the ramen" he stuttered, pushing me towards the kitchen. He stayed by the counter while I continue doing the ramen. "Waa~ your kitchen is clean" he complimented.
"Thank you" I replied, focused on my ramen.

"Touch me touch me touch me baby~" I hummed to myself while waiting for the ramen to be cooked."Kiss me kiss me kiss me baby~" I continued. My voice started to grow louder while singing, not minding Yongguk by the counter.

My song was quickly cut by Yongguk now who is infront of me. He's very close that I can feel his breath on my cheek. The closeness were having sent my heart to another marathon. "Uh, Yongguk, what are you do-"
"Sing that again" his deep but y voice commanded.
"H-huh? Uh, haha....Yong-"
"Just sing it" I gulped.
"Uh...t-touch me...touch m-me...touch me b-baby" I sang nervously. I don't know how or why I obeyed his command. Maybe because of that voice that I heard for the first time from him?

He suddenly grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer and our bodies collided. He stared intently into my eyes "Uh....hehe....Y-Yong-g-guk....l-let me g-go" I'm shaking already. What is he trying to do?
"What's the next part?" he asked in the same y voice which sent chills running down my spine."Y-Yongguk-"
"Next part" he commanded. I really don't know but I know that I'm about to obey him again. I'm loosing control everytime I hear that voice of him.

"K-kiss me...k-kiss m-me....kiss m-me b-ba-" before I could finish, he crashed his lips on mine. I was so taken aback by his actions. This is not the Yongguk I knew. What is he doing? Why is he kissing me?! Why. . . am I kissing back?!

Yes, I was definitely kissing back. I couldn't stop myself anymore. I've been waiting for this moment since forever and now...it's really happening. His lips were so gentle and soft. His hands made it's way towards my hair, entangling his soft hands in it while my arms locked itselves around his neck, pulling him closer which made him smirk. 

We pulled away after a few seconds. I quickly looked down, I don't wanna look at his eyes. He leaned his forehead on mine and placed both of his hands on both of my cheeks."Minmin, look at me" he whispered huskily. I slowly looked up at him, meeting his eyes."I have something to say" he said. I just nodded and waited for him to continue."I like you a lot and I'm sorry for what I did a while ago. I just can't control myself anymore and the way you look today, it didn't help at all. I'm so sorry for what I did..." he whispered. I smiled at his confession and pecked on his cheeks. All this time, I didn't know that he likes me. "Apology accepted" I said smiling widely."I was the same as you, I like you too Yongguk" he smiled and kissed me again. We both smiled in the kiss as we pulled each other closer.

 

 

Yehhh! Anothahh oneshot finished! Mwuahahaha. I'm eveeehhl. Haha. :))) Okay. This is requested by my fren so I made it and I hoped she likes it and also the Babyz and Yongguk-biased out there. :) Vote, comment and subscribe! :D