Chapter 7

Third Time Is The Charm

Chapter 7: Minhyuk’s POV

            It was around noon when we finished watching all of the dances the girls were doing. The others were still taking last minute notes before Teacher Kim told us to make a final decision.

            “Kyung, who did you like the best?” Teacher Kim asked.

            “Hyo-Rin,” He said.

            Of course he liked Hyo-Rin. She was the one who had long legs and was the first RaNia backup dancer that we watched. He probably liked her because she was y. I could see him smiling as he watched her dance.

            “How about you Minhyuk?” Teacher Kim asked me.

            “Yun-Ae,” I replied automatically.

            “Who was that again?" Jihoon asked. 

            "The girl dancing to Mad. Number ten," Taeil said, pointing her name out in his notes.

            "No offense hyung, but what that girl was doing was not hip hop," Jiho said. 

            "Yeah it was," I said defensively. "Why don't you think so?"

            "It was way too pretty and flowy to be hip hop," Jiho reasoned.

            "Yeah, I was expecting her to do ballerina turns or something in the middle of it," Kyung chuckled.

            "It was still hip hop," I said.  

            “It was," Teacher Kim agreed. 

            "See! Even Teacher Kim says it was!" I exclaimed. 

            “Well, I don’t consider it to be hip hop,” Zico said as her crossed his arms over his chest. 

            “Whatever. But you have to agree, she was the best dancer out of the fifteen we saw," I said. 

            "Yeah, she was good. But she wasn't my favorite," Jiho said. 

            I wouldn't be surprised if his favorite was Hyo-Rin, like Kyung. Even though she wasn't the best dancer, it is a well known fact that he likes girls with nice legs. 

            "Jiho, you do realize that we're trying to pick Minhyuk hyung's dance partner, right? Not yours," U-Kwon pointed out. 

            "And the final decision is going to be made by Teacher Kim and Cho PD hyung anyways," Jaehyo added. 

            “Whatever," Jiho said. 

            “So once you and Cho PD hyung have chosen a girl, who's going to be calling her?” Jihoon asked excitedly. 

            He probably wanted to be the one giving her the call so that he has a chance to talk to an older girl, regardless if it ended up being Yun-Ae or any of the other girls. 

            “Mr. Cho,” Teacher Kim chuckled.

            "Nice try," Jaehyo laughed, flicking the maknae's forehead.