Chapter 27

Third Time Is The Charm

Chapter 27: Yun-Ae’s POV

            “Are you sure that all of this is necessary?” I asked warily.

            “This is your first date in what, two years? Yes this is necessary,” Yunji replied as she continued to straighten my hair. “And besides, I kind of owe it to you. You introduced me to Block B and even let me have dinner with them,”             

            I guess this would be the only time when having a sister like Yunji would come in handy. Today, she was nice enough to help me get ready for the party by doing my hair, nails, and makeup.

            But I don't understand why she's doing half of the things she's doing, like straightening my hair. Why would I need to get my hair straightened when my hair is already straight?

            “Your hair is done,” Yunji said once she turned the flat iron off and set it down on the countertop in the bathroom.

            “Thanks,” I said as I got up from the chair that Yunji had dragged into the bathroom and made me sit on while she worked on me. 

            “No problem,” She said. “Now go get dressed,”

            Once I zipped up the back and straightened out the bow at the front of the dress, I looked at myself in the mirror.

            “He is going to have a heart attack when he sees you,” Yunji smiled as she walked up behind me, putting her hands on my shoulders. “You look so beautiful!”

            “Thank you so much,” I said as I hugged her.

            “You’re welcome,” Yunji said as she returned the hug. “Now hurry up or you’ll be late. You don’t want to leave your date standing by the entrance for half the night,”

            “If you’re that eager to get me out of the house then just tell me,” I joked.  

            “Tell me about everything when you get home,” Yunji called after me as I went out the apartment door.