Chapter 13

Third Time Is The Charm

Chapter 13: Yun-Ae’s POV

            “You seem happy,” Yunji said as I walked into the kitchen.

            “What, now I'm not allowed to be happy?” I asked.  

            Ever since I came home from practice, all I could think about was Minhyuk oppa's incredible piano playing. 

            “You know what I'm talking about,” Yunji said, rolling her eyes as I took a seat across from her.

            “No I don't," I replied.       

            “Who’s the guy?” She asked.

            “What are you talking about?” I asked, getting up from my seat to get a juice box from the fridge.

            “You’re only all smiley when you like a guy. So who is he?” She asked, trying to probe for more information.

            “I don’t like anyone,” I insisted.

            “Of course you don’t,” Yunji said dryly. “So did you meet Jaehyo yet? Did you mention me?” 

            “I’m dancing with one person in a two person unit group and that Jaehyo guy isn’t one of them,” I said.

            “Who are you working with then if it isn't Jaehyo?” Yunji asked.

            “Minhyuk oppa,” I said as I got up from my seat at the table and headed to my bedroom with my apple juice.

            “You mean B-Bomb?” Yunji asked as she followed me. “Wait, did you just call him oppa?”

            "Yeah," I said slowly.

            "Since when did you call him that?" Yunji asked, suddenly interested. 

            What's the big deal about calling him oppa? That's his title and I'm not going to be rude and just call him by his first name. 

            “Since I found out that he's two years older than me," I shrugged. "And besides, he told me to call him that," 

            "So you and B-Bomb are close then?" Yunji asked.

            "Minhyuk oppa," I corrected. "And of course we are. We're dance partners! But that's it, I just see him as a dance partner,"   

            "Well, if you're just see him as a dance partner, then why are you blushing?" Yunji asked. 

            “I'm not blushing," I said, even though I could feel heat rising to my cheeks.  

            I can't even think about him without blushing or my heartbeat speeding up. What's gotten into me?

            “Don’t lie to me,” Yunji said sternly. "You like him, don't you," 

            “Fine," I sighed. "Maybe I do. But I could just be lusting after him. I’ve only known him for three weeks,”

            “Trust me," Yunji said, picking up a pillow and throwing it at me. "You like him,"