Choi's Island Part 2

When Two Worlds Collide

“Sica” Jonghyun whispered as he tried to wake the sleeping girl in the hammock.

 

“Sica,” he tried again “You’re gonna get a sunburn out here if you don’t wake up.”

 

“Nghh” She mumbled as she turned and faced the other way without swinging the hammock. How she was able to do that, Jjong had no idea.

 

Jonghyun finally let his concern take over him. He carefully lifted her from the hammock and transferred her to the sofa in the bungalow. As expected, she didn’t wake up but instead, she snuggled into Jonghyun until she found a comfortable place in his arms. When he put her down on the sofa, she suddenly woke up.

 

“Jjong?” she asked to confirm the identity of the blurry guy in front of her “How’d I get here?” she said sitting up whie rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

 

“I carried you here silly,” he said as he pinched her cheek, brushing her bangs out of her eyes “ I didn’t want you to get fried under the sun while you slept, so yeah, here you are.” He laughed as he sat down beside her.

 

“I don’t even know why I got so tired suddenly. “ she said sleepily.

 

“Yeah,” he laughed “One minute I see you splashing water at Sunny noona and the next, you’re sleeping soundly in the hammock where the sun’s frying you.”

 

“Neh,” she laughed “Gomawo Jjongie. Thanks for bringing me here and not letting me get fried under the sun” she said as she laid her head on his shoulder.  Jonghyun laid her on the couch properly and propped a pillow under her head.

 

“Anything for you Sica. Anything” he said as he kissed her forehead. When he turned around and left, he didn’t see that tiny smile on Sica’s face

 


 

“Yoooooooooooong!!” Taemin shouted as he ran towards Yoona with a watergun in his hand. The moment Yoona turns around, he’s attacked with a number of water balloons Yoona produced from who knows where. He steps back and falls into the deep part of the water after the barrage of water balloons and disappears underwater.

 

“Taemin? Taemin~ah, this isn’t funny, where are you?” Yoona spoke, panic starting to overcome her. She stared into the water, with the position of the sun, she could only see her own reflection.

 

“Taemin!” she started to shout, her voice filled with panic. Before she could shout his name again, somebody grabs her by the waist and spins her around until she’s really dizzy. He wraps his arms around her waist and spins her to face him. It was Taemin.  ‘Oh, it’s Tae. Duh, he IS the only one near enough to do that’

 

“So, did I scare you?” Taemin laughed as he pressed his forehead to hers

 

“Ani, ” Yoona laughed “It’s because you’re too obvious you pabo!” she giggled as she playfully pushed him away

 

“You’re not getting away that easily” Taemin grinned as he tightened his arms around Yoona’s waist. Yoona put her hands on his chest so he couldn’t come any closer.

 

“If you try to do anything, I swear I’ll kill you” Yoona glared at him. For about 5 seconds, she held that emotionless, spine-tingling glare. Then she laughed. “Aish, let go Taeee. If everyone sees us looking like this they might think we’re together or something.” She laughed as she successfully pried herself away from him.

 

“Aigoo, what’s so wrong about that?” Taemin mumbled as he watched her skip away “We might as well be together considering everything we do is what couples do.” He sighed as he ran after her


 

 “Taengoo~ah, where’s Key and Sooyoung?” Onew asked as he took a bite out of his chicken sandwich

 

“Molla” She shrugged as she took a bite out of her own sandwich. “Wait, who made this sandwich?” she suddenly asked

 

“I did” Onew grinned at her  “It’s good isn’t it.” He said more as a statement than a question

 

“Neh” Taeyeon laughed. As she took a bite of the sandwich again. She may not have admitted it out loud, but Onew made one hell of a chicken sandwich. Her thoughts were interrupted when Onew suddenly grabbed her chin and turned her head to face him. His face was inches away and she was resisting the urge to close her eyes and wait if he would kiss her. Instead, he grins that idiotic grin that makes her heart flutter and he wipes something at the corner of her lips with a napkin.

 

“Taeng, you’re enjoying the sandwich too much” he laughed as he pinched her undoubtedly pink cheeks.  ‘Aigoo, Taeng’s so cute when her cheeks are sooo pink. Hmm…I think we’ve been under the sun for too long. Or could it be because of what I did? No..I mean, could it?’ he thought


 

"Should I do a demo first or should I teach you how to wake board so we can do it side by side?" Key asked Sooyoung

 

"Uhh, how about you show me first?" She laughed

 

Key agreed and hurried to the boat to fix his equipment, he ran to the dock and waited for the boat to start. He jumped ramps and did several tricks so he could impress Sooyoung. Apparently, Key was one show off who didn't annoy Sooyoung.

 

"So, whaddya think?" Key grinned when he got back to the dock

 

"Impressive, to be honest." Sooyoung replied "But I don't really know if I can even stand while on the board" she laughed

 

"Don't worry, I'll teach you how." Key smiled at her. He took out the board that was for Sooyoung and strapped her in. He instructed her on what to do from start to finish, then they pretended they were on a test run to make sure Sooyoung really knew what she would do. Key wrapped his arms around Sooyoung as they both held on to the dummy bar as they acted out what to do ife ever a wipeout would occur.

 

Once Sooyoung was ready, they went to the dock. It went well for about 20 seconds. Before Sooyoung could stand properly, the boat suddenly turned sharply and Sooyoung was not able to hold on so she wiped out. Key quickly swam to where she was and pulled her out of the water. 

 

"Sooyoungie," Key cooed "I'm sorry I forced you to try it even if you said you couldn't from the start" Key said, his voice full of guilt

 

"Ani, it wasn't your fault. You taught me how to do everything properly, it's just that the boat turned so fast and I didn't know what to do" She said shivering as the cold air blew. Key ran to get a towel and wrapped it around her.

 

"I'm sorry Sooyoung. I promise not to let you do anything dangerous ever again" Key slightly laughed as he hugged her to stop her from shivering

 

"Gomawo." Sooyoung whispered

 

A/N:

 

Sorry I didn't update for more than a week :)) Been really busy in school and because there are upcoming volleyball leagues, we have training on Saturday's :| And on top of that, I have a private UPCAT review everyday after school.

Anyway, as promised, I put all the main couples in this chappie except Minyul because they were already in the previous chapter. No worries though, they'll be in the next chapter along with the others :) Hope you enjoyed this chapter :D