Bonus Chapter 2

Alone Time

Jongin has always been Sehun's favorite uncle. He's always the one who buys every stuff the kid pinpoints starting from a cheap lollipop to a life-sized stuffed toy. Sehun doesn't even need to whine or flash his kicked puppy look in front of the man. Jongin just pulls out his card from his wallet and voila, little Sehunnie gets what he wants no matter how pricey it is.

That's why Jongin is always the first choice when Kyungsoo and Junmyeon need to go somewhere together without Sehun trailing behind them. It has been a while since they last went out to breathe some fresh air with their arms wrapped around each other so they decide to leave Sehun to his Uncle Jongin. It doesn't even bother them that much since they trust the man enough and they're pretty sure Sehun would love to stay and play with the tan male. 

Sehun doesn't even bid them goodbye when they leave him at Jongin's doorstep. He quickly runs inside and screams Jongin's name at the top of his lungs.

The little kid will definitely have as much fun as they will.

Or so they think.

 

**

 

"Did I already mention how much I missed this?" Junmyeon says while peppering Kyungsoo's neck with soft kisses while strong arms are protectively wrapped around the petite male. 

Kyungsoo hums in satisfaction as his eyes flutter shut, relishing the warmth of his husband's embrace. "I know. I can't even remember the last time we had our peace. But do you think our Sehunnie's having fun?"

"Hey, I'm sure he's doing fine. He didn't even spare us a glance when we left him at Jongin's place." He tilts the doe-eyed male's chin to softly peck his plump lips. "Stop overthinking, okay? Besides, we'll see him again tomorrow. Let's make the best out of this, yeah?"

Kyungsoo nods as he grabs the back of his husband's neck, smashing their lips together in a sloppy kiss. Surprised at his husband's sudden move, Junmyeon only takes a second before flipping their position as he hovers over Kyungsoo's petite frame. The latter softly giggles as he hooks his arms around Junmyeon's neck, urging him to go closer as they resume the heated make out session.

 

**

 

"What movie do you want to watch next, buddy?"

"Umma."

"Do you want me to make your favorite smoothie?"

"Appa."

"Do you want me to ask Uncle Kris and Uncle Tao to bring Luhan over?"

"Take me home."

Jongin has been rubbing his temples for the past couple of minutes already due to Sehun's whining. The kid was actually okay when Kyungsoo and Junmyeon brought him over. He even jumped on Jongin's back the moment he saw him. He doesn't understand how bipolar this kid can get.

"You do know you won't see them until tomorrow, right bud?" Jongin asks as he pats the kid's shoulder comfortingly.

Sehun crosses his arms across his chest, lips forming into a pout. "But I want to go home. I miss them. Take me back." Sehun huffs as he stomps his foot. "Now."

Jongin sighs. "As much as I want to, I just can't. They're probably doing something that uh, kids like you aren't supposed to see." He awkwardly explains as he scratches the back of his head.

"I don't care. Take me home!" Sehun slumps his shoulders angrily, face reddening in annoyance. "I want my mom and my dad!"

"Hey, at least you're with your favorite uncle."

Sehun only glares at him, arms still crossed.

Jongin sighs as he sends Kyungsoo a message telling him to go online on Skype.

 

**

 

"Can you jump out of the monitor, please!"

Kyungsoo and Junmyeon chuckle as they watch their son whining. "You know we can't, Sehunnie. But you'll see us again tomorrow. We promise to buy something cute for you." Kyungsoo says as he flashes his heart-shaped smile.

"Aish, why didn't you take me with you. I'm sad." Sehun says, pout still evident on his face.

Junmyeon laughs at their son's cuteness. He moves his face closer to the cam, successfully blocking Kyungsoo's view. "Go play with your Uncle Jongin. Where is he anyway?"

"He's beside me, probably texting his boyfriend." Sehun nonchalantly says while Jongin blurts out an indignant "hey!" beside him. 

"Will you be able to sleep, baby?" Kyungsoo worriedly asks as he pushes Junmyeon aside to get a better a view of their kid. "Will you be fine?"

"As long as you watch over me until I fall asleep." Sehun says sweetly as his eyes turn into crescents. "You'll be right there, won't you?"

"Of course. Now, go ahead and sleep. We'll be right here." Kyungsoo reassures the kid while the latter lies on the bed, hugging his all-time favorite Hello Kitty plushie.

"Good night, Umma and Appa. Love you." Sehun mumbles as he eventually drifts off to sleep.

"Our baby's so cute, right?" Kyungsoo says while his husband hugs his waist and peppers his neck with kisses once again.

"Mmm." Junmyeon nods as he continuously plants kisses on Kyungsoo's pale skin. 

Jongin suddenly sits up, the idea of where this is going suddenly hitting him. He hastily grabs his laptop and glares at the cam. "You guys do realize I hear every single word you're saying right?"

Kyungsoo untangles himself from his husband who pouts at the sudden emptiness. "God Jongin, you should've just ended the call! It's embarrassing!"

Junmyeon chuckles at his husband's flushed face as he pinches one side of his cheek. "Yeah. You know my baby's not comfortable talking about this in front of you guys."

"You talk as if we haven't heard Kyungsoo hyung's shameless moans yet."

Kyungsoo widens his eyes as he screams a "what the , Jongin!" before ending the call and slamming the laptop shut.

 


 

a/n: prompt submitted by kimdyyo: kyungmyeon takes sehun to uncle jongin's house because they decided to have some alone time together. lol another bonus chapter! hope you guys enjoyed! <3 comments are gladly appreciated! /whispers you guys can still send in a prompttt