Final

Alone Time

Sehun lazily walks up to the kitchen with his Hello Kitty plushie in hand to get the milk he requested from his Kyungsoo Umma when his Junmyeon Appa, who is currently sitting on the couch suddenly calls for his attention. “Where are you going, Sehuna?”

The straight-faced kid slowly halts to a stop and answers “Milk.” nonchalantly. Junmyeon nods and goes back to watching this drama that has him drawn for the past couple of weeks.

Sehun is just about to set his foot on the kitchen to ask what takes Kyungsoo so long to make his milk when the latter comes out and hands him the drink. “Here you go, baby. Now, go to your room and play with that Kitty.”

The 5-year old kid pouts cutely and turns around on his feet after mumbling “His name is Hello, Umma. I’ve been telling you that for a few times already okay.”

Kyungsoo just chuckles and heads to the living room where Junmyeon is currently watching that stupid drama again. To be quite honest, the doe-eyed male has been feeling a little bit jealous since his husband has not been paying much attention to him anymore. He plops himself down on the couch as he leans his head on the other’s shoulder.

“You’re not spending much time with me anymore.”

Junmyeon tears his gaze away from the TV and stares at his adorable husband who now has his eyes closed. “Someone’s feeling lonely huh?”

“You’ve been watching that drama for a couple of weeks already. Is that more interesting than me?” Kyungsoo huffs under his breath as he opens his eyes again which he instantly regrets doing for he is met with his husband’s angelic face.

“Nothing will ever be more interesting than you, babe.” Junmyeon winks and wraps his arm around Kyungsoo’s waist and gives it a tight squeeze.

Junmyeon is ignored as silence engulfs the room. If words don’t seem to work, then it leaves him no choice but to take some action. “I’ll make it up to you then.” He whispers huskily on the other’s ear that makes the younger male cringe in response.

He peppers Kyungsoo’s milky white skin with small kisses as he leans his face closer to the male’s plump lips to finally close the gap between them when a small voice suddenly interrupts the intimate atmosphere that is already building up.

“Umma, more milk please.”

Junmyeon facepalms.

 

 

**

 

“Sehunnie, have you seen your Appa?” Kyungsoo asks as he gathers the pile of clothes he just ironed. The kid is currently playing with 'Hello' and the pororo plushie his uncle Jongin gave him on his 4th birthday.

“Nope!” The kid shrugs his shoulders and goes back to playing with his precious toys.

Kyungsoo wonders why he even asked his son in the first place knowing that the kid has never been such a talker. Sehun usually answers with one-word replies and only talks (whines) a lot when he wants something. Such a brat.

The doe-eyed male heads to their room and the clothes gathered on his hands instantly fall down to the floor as soon as he yanks the door open. His grip on the door knob tightens as his jaw drops at the sight in front of him.  

Junmyeon lies on the bed with a towel wrapped around his waist, fingers intertwined behind his head and a seductive smirk pasted on his face. This definitely screams one thing: he wants some action.

Kyungsoo, still frozen in his place, does not realize that his husband is already standing in front of him. He only snaps out of his reverie when he feels Junmyeon’s hands firmly planted on his hips. The latter does not waste any time before capturing the petite male’s delectable lips and in just a matter of seconds, the kiss suddenly becomes more heated and passionate, tongues battling and teeth clunk against each other.  

, this feels good. They both think. It has been a while since they last did this so they waste no time on aggressively touching (groping) each others’ bodies until they hit the edge of the bed. Kyungsoo falls on his back with Junmyeon hovering above him as the latter marks the former’s neck with hickies.

The night is going really well, aside from the fact that Kyungsoo forgot to close the door and fails to notice the curious eyes that have been watching them the entire time.

 

 

**

 

The next morning, Kyungsoo happily makes their breakfast. The couple stealing lovey dovey glances at each other while Sehun silently eats his food. The silence is cut off when the little kid turns to Junmyeon and unexpectedly speaks up.

“Appa, what were you doing last night to Umma?” The kid blinks innocently while Kyungsoo nearly chokes on his food.

Junmyeon clears his throat and tries to come up with a decent explanation when Sehun raises a finger as if he already knows the answer to his question.

“Oh! You were hungry, right?”

Confusion is written all over the couple’s faces. Kyungsoo is just about to ask what did he mean by that when the kid continues. “You were eating each other’s faces so I assume you were hungry?”

Junmyeon wants to laugh but decides to keep it in while Kyungsoo is secretly wishing for the ground to swallow him whole.

Sehun’s knits his eyebrows in confusion as he silently talks to himself, which of course is loud enough for his parents to hear. “I don’t understand. We have plenty of food in the kitchen. Is Umma’s face more delicious than them?" The kid pauses. "Oh wait. You also ate his body.” Sehun scratches the back of his head and shakes his head. “Whatever. I’m confused.”

Kyungsoo decides that he prefers the silent yet bratty Sehun than the talkative yet nosy one.