Bonus Chapter 1

Alone Time

Sundays will always be a family day for the Kim household. They go to places where their little Sehunnie wants to go, be it at the park or somewhere more fun like the beach. Today is an exception though. Kyungsoo is sick so they have decided to stay in. Sehun does not even protest when Junmyeon tells him about it. He simply nods and proceeds to his room. 

Kyungsoo is bundled up in thick blankets, only half of his head sticking out when Junmyeon enters the room. He is carrying a tray of food, carefully setting it on the table before helping his husband sit up. 

"You don't have to do this, you know." Kyungsoo weakly says as he stares at Junmyeon who shots him a worried look.

"I told you not to overwork yourself, right? Look what happened." He says as he puts a hand against the doe-eyed male's forehead, feeling his temperature. "Eat up so you can already drink your medicine. You are still hot."

"I am always hot. Aren't I?" Kyungsoo tries to joke as he tries to grab the spoon so he can eat.

Junmyeon easily grabs a hold of Kyungsoo's wrist, successfully stopping him from doing so. "As much as I'm in love with the hottest person ever, I'm not letting you eat on your own. Let the most awesome person do the work."

Kyungsoo chuckles as he lets his husband feed him with love.

 

**

 

After drinking his medicine, Kyungsoo goes back to lying as he bundles himself again with blankets when he hears the door opening. Assuming it is Junmyeon coming back from the kitchen, he does not bother opening his eyes. 

He feels a weight on the other side of the bed as he feels a little pair of arms encircling around his waist. Opening his eyes, he is met with their little kid staring worriedly at him.

"Umma, are you okay?" Sehun pouts as he tightens his grip, draping a leg over Kyungsoo's.

"Umma is okay. Why are you here, Sehunnie? You must stay away from me for the mean time. You might also get sick." Kyungsoo says as he tries to move farther away from the little kid which he finds difficult to do so. He does not know Sehun can be that strong. 

"Nope. I am not leaving you."

"Why not?"

"You need someone to protect you from the monsters. I heard they get the weak people." Sehun says, a horrified look pasted on his face. "That's why I'm staying here. I'll be your savior!"

Kyungsoo lets out a hearty laugh as he turns to caress his son's cheek. "I appreciate the thought, baby. But you do know your Appa's old enough to do that for me, right?"

"But he's busy watching his favorite drama again!" Sehun whines.

Scrunching his nose in annoyance, Kyungsoo frowns. "Really? He said he'll just--"

Kyungsoo is interrupted as his husband enters the room, a frown suddenly forming on his lips as he sees their kid clinging to Kyungsoo. "Sehunnie, why are you here? Didn't I tell you not to bother your Umma?"

Sehun only sticks his tongue out as he hugs his Umma tighter. 

"Why are you here? I thought you were watching that stupid drama." Kyungsoo speaks up, annoyance evident on his tone. He feels Sehun nod beside him. 

Junmyeon's eyes widen in surprise, his index finger pointing at himself. "Me? Of course not. I told you I was going to clean the kitchen." 

Looking unconvinced, Kyungsoo raises an eyebrow.

"Fine. Maybe a little? Well you see, the drama's already at its . I can't afford to miss --"

Sehun raises a hand to stop his Appa's speech. "Stop. We don't want to hear how you picked that drama over Umma's safety. Who knows what could happen if they get him."

Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, Junmyeon asks. "What are you talking about? Who would get him?"

"The monsters! They get the weak people!" Sehun pouts as he continues. "That's why you shouldn't have left him! You should thank me, Appa. I'm Umma's savior!"

Junmyeon laughs as he makes his way beside Sehun, pulling him away from Kyungsoo. "Well okay, thanks Sehunnie. What do you want?"

Sehun's face brightens as he excitedly blurts things out, Kyungsoo and Junmyeon not understanding a single word. "Come on, I have a list inside my room. I listed everything on a paper! Yehet!" He says as he grabs Junmyeon's hand, pulling him outside of the room.

Kyungsoo only shakes his head before finally drifting to sleep. 

 

**

 

Kyungsoo wakes up, feeling a hand resting flat on his stomach. He turns to face his sleeping husband, tracing his features with his finger. Junmyeon stirs as he slowly opens his eyes, blinking cutely. "Are you feeling better?" He groggily asks.

Kyungsoo nods, his finger trailing towards Junmyeon's lips. "Thanks to you, my love. No monster was able to attack me."

Junmyeon chuckles as he gives his husband a soft peck on the lips. "Anything for you, babe. Now, let's cuddle before a certain little monster interrupts us."

 


 

a/n: lol hi i know this was already completed and the content of this bonus chapter is totally far from the description but i suddenly had the urge to write another domestic!kyungmyeon + kid!sehun drabble so.... i hope you enjoyed this! <3