Chapter 2 - Warning

We are Forever

 

-THE NEXT DAY- 

 

Yuri went to school. She told herself that the kiss from yesterday means absolutely nothing. She continued walking to her locker to get her P.E uniform. When she opened it, she was surprised to see it so dirty and her uniform was missing.

 

Suddenly, a guy, not from her class, passed by.

 

"So it was your locker. A guy forcefully opened it awhile ago. I think it was a 2nd year student. Who was it again? hmmm. Ah, it was KiBum. The blonde one who was always tailing that Minho."  the concerned guy said.

 

"what?" she asked.

 

"! I said too much. I'll be in trouble with those gangsters." the guy said and hurriedly ran away.

 

"Trouble? Gangsters?" she asked herself.

 

She looked everywhere but it was hopeless. Soon, while looking and enjoying at the bright blue sky, she heard something wierd from the school's back part. As a human with great curiosity, she went there but saw nothing. She decided to go back since nothing interesting was in there but she was already blocked by a gang of 7 strong men. She tried to run away but they were too strong for her to run. 

 

"Who the hell are you? Why are you doing this? What's my connection with all of you?" she asked trying to break free.

 

"Who we are is a question not allowed to answer but are we doing this? It's just because a dear friend of mine asked me to." a guy with a nose piercing all over his face said.

 

"who?" 

 

"Choi Minho, our gang leader." he replied. She widened her eyes thinking that the guy who reluctantly kissed her did this. Why? Why? Why? That word echoed her troubled mind again and again. An ugly guy tried touching her when his phone rang.

 

"What? I'm already in the best part! Wait, what? . Those guys are always as sharp as ever." the guy said then left the still shocked Yuri all alone. She stayed in her position for several minutes, trying to recover herself. When she saw a shadow approaching her, she shouted but was hugged by the approaching man.

 

"It's okay. It's okay. They are not here anymore." the man, who seemed to be Minho said. When Yuri heard his voice, she pushed him away and moved back. She ran away with a scared face leaving Minho questioned.

 

 

-KWON'S RESIDENCE-

 

 

*knock*knock*knock*

 

"Yuri, I'm coming in." Kris said and opened the door. She was lying in her bed with blankets all over her body. "I'm sorry." Kris apologized.

 

"Why are you apologizing idiot?" she asked while sniffing.

 

"For putting you in trouble. For failing in protecting you. It's because of me. It's because of my connection with you." he said while putting his hands on his face, feeling really sorry.

 

"What do you mean?" she asked and uncovered herself.

 

"I'm sorry for lying."

 

"Spit it out!" Yuri shouted, annoyed.

 

"I'm...."

 

"Hurry!"

 

"I AM A MEMBER OF A GANG!!" Kris shouted and looked at her younger sister. "I'm sorry."

 

"Is that all? How boring! I was hoping for something big!" Yuri exclaimed and went back to bed. "You seriously broked my excitement.

 

"You're not surprised?" he asked.

 

"Duh! Mom, Dad and I already knew. A long time ago actually. You're too obvious when you sneak out everynight. You can't even hide your bruises well. Psssh -_-" she said with annoyance in her tone for her never-gonna-channge idiotic brother.

 

"But still, I'm sorry. It was greatly my fault. It was another gang's doing." he exclaimed.

 

"You're not at fault Kris. It was just a simple grudge from Minho against me." she said with  a low tone.

 

"Minho? You mean Choi Minho." he asked.

 

"Yes. Those people who attacked me said it was Minho's orders. They even said that he was their gang leader. He's a hypocrite. He even acted like he was helping. Hugging me like that! It disgust me!" she exclaimed and expressed her anger against Minho.

 

"But Minho will never do such thing. He is our gang leader. We caught the bastards from yesterday and I don't recognize any of them.." Kris explained. "According to one of our member's information, those guys got direct orders from our greatest opponent, The Infinite."

 

 

--------------------------------------

I really love EXO, SHINEE and INFINITE. :)

 

YOSH! I'm done with the second chapter and hope you like it. ^_^