Chapter 1 - The Unexpected

We are Forever

 

Love? What's that?

 

Minho, ever since the day you left, i already forgot the essence and meaning of that word.

 

My definition of love was you. Only you. And now that you're gone, It's all meaningless. My life, My existence, My everything. But once again, you lighted up my dark path with your strong fire to continue this empty life. 

 

You gave me hope. You gave me "HIM" to love.

 

FLASHBACK (Author's POV)

 

"Kwon Yuri!" someone shoued from behind. She recognized the voice and started running but she was easily caught. "Yah! Why are you running away from your lovely brother?" 

 

"Lovely? Who? Are you referring to my idiotic brother Kris? Naah, he's not lovely at all." She said with annoyance in her voice and looked at his older brother. He was having teary eyes which made her more irritated.

 

"What did I do for you to hate me so much? What should I do to make you love me Baby Yul?" Kris asked crying :'(

 

"Then stop following me around and stop calling me Baby Yul. I'm not a little kid anymore. Also, stop clinging to me. Students in our school thought of us as a couple, not siblings. They misunderstood a lot and it's so bothersome for me." Yuri said and with that, left the sulking Kris.

 

"Don't worry Baby Yul... oh! I said Baby Yul. Don't worry Yuri, I'll keep that as a promise. I Love You!" he shouted and smiled.

 

"How annoying." Yuri thought.

 

--SCHOOL--

 

*bump*

 

"Ugh! This day is crap." Yuri whispered to herself.

 

"Hey! Watch where you're walking." a manly voice said. She stood up and looked at the boy. They are just at the same height.

 

"You were the one who bumped me in the first place you moron!" Yuri snapped at him. All the students heard her and started murmuring at each other.

 

-"Hey! That girl has guts" said a female 2nd year student.

-"She must be new. She's in so much trouble with those group." a girl replied.

-"Bro! That girl's strong. She talked back at the gang leader." a senior said.

 

 

"Excuse me Yuri, I'll just apologize in Minho's behalf." a blond guy who seemed to be nice said.

 

"Well, okay.... Wait, how'd you know my name?" she asked, surprised.

 

"Uhmm, Let's just say that a dear friend of mine knows you a lot." he replied then smiled gently.

 

"But you know, I want to hear the words I am sorry directly from that brat guy!" Yuri said with her eyebrows raised.

 

Minho ignored her and walked away. Yuri just bit her lip and cursed the guy. She then went to the bulletin board to where's her class. She looked up her name and saw her name in First Year- Class I. Upon seeing that, she directly went to the 2nd floor. She opened the door loeading to their room and saw........... "! Why is my middle school crush in here?" she whispered and tried to hide behind the door.

 

"What are you doing?" a guy asked.

 

"None of your business." she replied. When she turned to the guy, it was the rude guy from before. 

 

"Yo!" he said,

 

"Go away." she said calmly, thinking that he will directly understand and go away. She turned her gaze the other direction so she won't get pissed by his face.

 

"What are you doing?" a voice asked again.

 

"Damn it! I said go away!" Yuri shouted loudly and realized that it was a teacher who actually asked her. Her face turned all red and apologized a couple of times. 

 

 

"Hey." someone poked her shoulder. She turned around and then realized that it was actually Kai. She just smiled at him.

 

"It's better to stay away from him." he said.

 

"Who?"

 

"Minho."

 

"Ah, so that's his name. But why are you telling me this?" she replied and asked.

 

"Just stay away from him. he's a real living demon when he's pissed. It's just better not to mess with him." Kai stated. She just nodded and faced the teacher again.

 

-RECESS-

 

"Yuri!" a guy called out. She recognized that annoying voice so ran  but was still caught. "Let's eat together." Kris said.

 

"No." she plainly replied.

 

"Why? Why? Why?" he asked while frowning.

 

"Because you're too annoying." she burst out. When Kris heard it., his glowing face turned dark. "Okay, I'm sorry. Let's go." she finally said which made Kris super happy.

 

At the canteen, it was so crowded. Yuri saw her favorite bread and pushed the people in front blocking her. She tried and tried but the crowd was too powerful. She looked at her back to ask some help from Kris but he was no where in sight. She forgot that his idiotic brother is weak when it comes to crowds. Maybe he's at the floor being stomp by the students, almost dying. She tried to push harder but was pulled byrandom guy and lost her balance. Good thing someone caught her.

 

"Thank you." she thanked.

 

"No Problem." the guy said. Yuri looked at him and her blood began to boil when she saw the Minho was the one who caught her.

 

"you..." she began but Minho stood up, approached a guy then *baaaaam*, punched him hard. Yuri was shocked and tried to stop him but she was pulled by a guy with a spiky hair. She managed to free herself and pushed Minho away before he could land another punch to the poor guy.

 

"What the hell is your problem Minho?" she shouted. Minho didn't meet her eyes and walked away with his friends. She helped the wounded guy and brought him to the infirmary.

 

While on the way back to her class, she saw Minho walking out from the Principal's office. He stared at Yuri for a minute.

 

"Wha what?" she asked with a trembling voice. She thought that he is now very angry at her. He ignored her and walked away. Yuri got annoyed and grabbed his uniform but suddenly.........

 

 

Minho kissed Yuri.

 

Yuri was left speechless and ran away while holding her precious lips.

 

"What the heck? I never wanted my first kiss to be from that guy!" 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

OH YEAH! finally, I'm done with the 1st chapter.

I really hope that you, readers, will be happy reading my very first story :)