Chapter 4 - Lee Yu Ra

We are Forever

 

"Minho! What are you doing? Morning exercise in your uniform? That's gross you know. You're dripping with sweat." Kai yelled at Minho.

 

"What happened?" Kris followed.

 

"Yuri." he started.

 

"Yuri noona? Why? Did something bad happen again?" Sehun asked.

 

"I don't really get it, but she suddenly followed that suspicious guy." he said.

 

"Who?" Kris asked with a serious tone.

 

"I don't remeber but he looks familiar. He suddenly said that I am his sister's killer." he replied.

 

"Sister's killer? Maybe that guy is MyungSoo. Still remember that guy?" Taemin suddenly said. The other guys turned to him then Chanyeol hurriedly covered his mouth.

 

"You are such a big mouth Taemin!!" Key mouthed Taemin.  He just gave the others a I'm-Just-Saying-What-I-Need-To-Say face. They slowly looked at Minho's face and he doesn't seemed bothered by what Taemin said so they sighed in relief. But suddenly, Minho walked away.

 

"Where are you going!?" Jonghyun asked. He was ignored and hitted Taemin's forehead 5 times. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hey, wait up!" Yuri shouted. She was chasing the guy from before. She wanted answers but she couldn't catch up with his pace. Suddenly, the guy stopped making her bump at his back. 

 

"What do you want?" he asked.

 

"Answers." 

 

"For what?" 

 

"About the Sister's Killer thingy. What do you mean by that?" she directy asked.

 

"Oh that, it was true. He was the reason why my sister died. It was because he abandoned her for another girl. Ridiculous right? Abandoning her, in a situation between life and death, with another girl she doesn't have a relation with . Given the fact that my sister was his girlfriend. that guy." he narrated and began crying. Yuri then realized that she was crying too. Not because of pity but because of the fact that Minho, the guy she learned to love, is that kind of guy. She then find herself hugging him so tight to give him comfort.

 

"What the hell are you doing?" the guy asked while wiping his tears.

 

"Just stay still. Just cry until you feel better." she said. 

 

Then suddenly, Kris and Tao came in sight. "Kwon Yuri!" Kris yelled.

 

"Kris." 

 

"Don't Kris me. Let's go." he said angrily and grabbed Yuri's hand. He stared at the guy and said, "Don't mess with her Lee MyungSoo."

 

"Oh, you have a sharp memory YiFan, unlike that leader of yours." he replied. Kris ignored him and walked away.

 

Yuri was still clueless why her brother was so angry with that guy. She tried to ask but she couldn't. She never saw that angry expression in her brother's face ever before that's why she couldn't bring herself to do so.

 

"Kris, I think you're already hurting your sister." Tao said. Kris then stopped from walking and looked at his sister.

 

"I'm sorry Yul. I just don't want you to be in trouble. " Kris said with a sad expression.

 

"Why? Tell me what's happening? Why were you so angry to that guy?" she decided to ask.

 

"It's better if you don't know anything about this. Just forget about everything that happened." he explained though it wasn't really an explanation. Yuri was left speechless. 

 

She ran away from the both of them. Kris attempted to follow her but was stoppes by Tao saying that she needs some time to pick everythin up. Kris just nodded and returned to the group.

Yuri then reached the girl's wash room. Before going inside, he saw Minho. He then stopped at Yuri's position. They looked at each other's eyes then Minho hugged her tightly. For a second, Yuri was happy but the thing that that Myungsoo guy told her crossed her messed up mind. She then aske with a second thought, "Were you really that guy's sister's killer?" Minho widened his eyes by Yuri's question.

 

"Yes. Afraid?" he directly said.

 

"Not Really." she replied. "He said you were the reason why she died, he never said that you were really his killer or you bluntly murdered her with your own hands. I want to hear the real story directly from you." 

 

"You're better off not knowing." Minho replied.

 

"At leat tell me her name." 

 

"YuRa. Lee Yu Ra." he said. When he uttered her name, tears began flowing from his eyes. It was Yuri's first time seeing Minho cry. Why cry for someone not anymore here? That is what Yuri thought. She was jealous of YuRa for someone like Minho likes her so much. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minho. Am I no good? Am I not fit to be your girlfriend?" Yuri suddenly blurted which made Minho looked at her with a breakdown.