Chapter 3 - Revelation

We are Forever

 

-GANG MEETING GROUND-

 

"Is everyone already here?" Jonghyun asked while shouting.

 

"16 are present hyung." Baekhyun replied.

 

"Who's not here?" he asked again.

 

"I'm sorry everyone. I'm sorry I'm late. I'm really sorry. I really am." Kris apologized while catching back his breath. 

 

When Minho heard Kris' voice, he directly approached him and asked with a worried expression, "Is your sister already fine?" 

 

"Well, yeah. She's good as new. She's smiling again as usual." he replied.

 

"Oh, that's a relief." Minho said and sighed. He went back to his seat and looked at his underlings who is looking strangely at him. "What are you all looking at?" he asked.

 

"Oh nothing, we just thought that you're acting strange. You seemed out of it today." Kai said.

 

"Pssst. Just leave him be." Key said, i mean whispered.

 

"Hyung, is Kris' little sister the one you're talking about yesterday? The one who Minho hyung love ever since when?" Taeming asked. Key hurriedly covered his wide mouth to prevent him from saying another word.

 

"I'll staple your mouth if you won't stop talking. I'll be in big trouble if he'll know. I might lose my position in this group." key whispered and knocked his head off. Taemin got the channce to escape and ran towards Minho.

 

"Hyung. Key told me that you have a girl you really really like." Taemin said out loud.

 

"I'm going to kill you Lee Tae Min. You won't get out here  alive. Curse you brat!." Key shouted in his thoughts. He found a great timing to escape but Minho was already holding his shirt.

 

"Where do you think you're going Kibum?" Minho said with a face ready to murder someone. "Suho, bring me the cold water outside, and Chanyeol, take off his garments." Minho commanded. Chanyeol started ripping Key's shirt and soon as Suho arrived with the basin of cold water, Minho poured it to him. 

 

"Yah! Minho! It's freakin' cold. This is so childish." Key yelled while shivering to death.

 

"Childish you say?" Minho asked while smirking. "Do you really want me to seriously kill you on the spot?" 

 

Key was shocked. He knew that Minho don't bluff. *laugh* "I was just kidding Minho." He said while pouring the cold water to himself to least the tension.  The others were just there laughing at the poor KiBum who is desperately asking with pleading eyes for warm clothes.

 

_NEXTDAY_SCHOOL_

 

"Minho. I have something for you." Kris said while handing a letter to him.

 

"What's that?  A new love confession?" Onew asked and peeked at the letter. Key grabbed him and went ahead knowing it  might be something important.

 

"Hey, we'll be waiting for you in class." he shouted.

 

Minho then opened the letter:

 

          Minho, can you please meet me in the school's rooftop? I have something really important to say. I'll be waiting.

                                                                     -KWON YURI-

 

Minho went to the rooftop. When he opened it, he saw Yuri standing at a corner, watching the beautiful bright sky. "It's beautiful, right?" he said.

 

"Yeah, it sure is." she replied. "Thank you for coming."

 

"Yeah, no problem at all. So, what do you want to tell me?" 

 

"Well, I'm really sorry. I really thought that you were the mastermind on the horrible thing that happened yesterday. I was so scared that's why, I ran away. I'm really sorry for accusing you or something." Yuri apologized and bowed.

 

"No, it's fine. I'm just glad that you are now okay."  he replied with a smile.

 

"And also one thing."

 

"what?"

 

"I wanted to ask this since yesterday but i never got the chance to. What was that kiss all about?" she shyly asked.

 

"That was particularly nothing."

 

"Oh, i see. Thank you for telling me. I feel relieved.Okay, I'm done with my business here today so good bye." Yuri said and turned her back from Minho. She placed her hands on her chest wondering why it hurts so badly. When she was almost at the door, she turned back seeing Minho looking at her leave.  "Actually, I don't feel relieved. That kiss, it won't leave my mind. The memory keeps visiting my mind. I don't know why but you're always the subject of it. It's just been 2 days since we met but this painful feeling I feel in my chest keeps worsening. Is this even what they called love? If it is, I wish it isn't because I don't want to love a troublesome guy like you." she yelled and ran away. 

 

 

 

 

"But that kiss was everything to me." Minho whispered to himself and tears slowly began rushing.

 

 

 

 

Yuri kept running until she reached the ground floor. There, she bumped into someone causing her to lose balance. "Miss, are you okay?" the guy asked.

 

"I'm fine. Leave me alone." she said.. covering her eyes and sniffing.

 

"Are you crying?" 

 

"No I'm not. Leave me alone."

 

"I can't. I can't leave a person in pain alone. Maybe you'll do something reckless."

 

"I'm not that inlove with him to do something reckless." she said and wiped her tears then looked closely at the person in front of her.

 

"So, it's a heart ache huh?" he said with a teasing voice.

 

"Shut up." 

 

The two got a bit closer. The guy was funny that made Yuri laugh a little though the redness of her eyes is still visible. After a few minutes, Minho appeared in the scene. He looked at Yuri and noticed her red eyes. He thought that the guy with her casued her to cry that's why he punched him with all his force. 

 

"What the hell is up to you Minho? Are you really that a trouble freak? Wanting to punch every person you see?" Yuri shouted and helped the guy stand up. She was just shocked,  also Minho at the same time, when the guy laughed.

 

"Is that only what you got Minho? My revenge will be 100 times greater than this you ." he said.

 

"Who are you?" Minho asked.

 

"Wow. You can easily forgot huh? Well, I don't give a damn though." the guy said and shoved off Yuri's helping hand. "See yah, My Sister's Killer."