Home Sweet Hell

More Than Maid

 

Sungjong groaned and opened his eyelids slowly as the noisy sound of the alarm clock forcefully dragged him out from his dreamland. He lazily and half-consciously moved his hand to search for the source of the noise to shut it down, but a pair of strong, heavy arms around his body prevented him to. It made him awoke fully and looked on the burden on him. He blushed lightly at the sight of his sleeping brother’s body right in front of him, hugging him tightly as if he would never let him go although in his sleep, and burrying his face deeply on his chest.

It actually tickled Sungjong how his hyung breathed softly and calmly against his chest, and even mumbled in his sleep sometimes, creating some uncomfortable vibrate on it which could be felt easily since he only wore a thin shirt. He wanted to move out of Hoya’s grasp and giggle on the tickling breathing, but he held it all. He wanted his brother to sleep peacefully with him like always before the mean heir came and took him away.

He felt some butterflies flying inside his stomach violently and painfully until it felt like it reached his heart. It hurt him so much to think about the memories they had created in the house all this time, suddenly would be flushed away just like that. But it hurt him more to think that he would leave Hoya after all he had done for him all this time. Hoya had given him his all, only for his happiness. He clearly remembered one of those moment with his hyung once they were still very young.

Sungjong was just 5 years old at that time, and Hoya was 7. They were in a mall and unfortunately separated from their parents when they were playing around and paid no attention of their umma’s words that she would be waiting for them at the small market’s entrance. Being as the oldest one, Hoya tried to calm his brother, holding his hand tightly everywhere they walked, telling him funny cartoon stories so he would smile and forget about his worries and panick, and convinced him that they would find their parents soon everytime Sungjong cried. Sungjong was just a kid at that time, and every kids love candies. He was hungry too because they hadnt eaten yet before they were separated from their parents. It made Hoya to do something bad, stealing. Like how Sungjong was, he also was just a kid. An innocent kid who knew nothing about stealing and how to do it, so he just got into the candy shop and secretly put as many as candies he could inside his jacket pocket, even some inside his shirt, and pretending to walk out of the shop again while saying ‘aah, what am I looking isnt here’. But sadly, a small candy slipped out of his shirt as he was about to walk out, causing the cashier man to notice it and grab him on the arm quickly as he was about to escape, and finally the plan failed with humiliation on Hoya instead of Sungjong. It wasnt that bad, though, because their parents fortunately could find them right after the cashier man brought them to customer service about lost child information.

Sungjong chuckled silently as he remembered it. Everything that Hoya’d gave, every happiness that he had made, every protection that he had gave, were only to be replied with leaving. A tear rolled down on his cheek unconsciously, thinking that he was such a jerk to hurt his life’s savior. He sobbed silently and burried Hoya’s head on his chest even tighter and deeper, but the sob seemed too loud that he slowly felt a movement on his chest. He gasped and wiped his tears quickly as Hoya groaned and snuggled to him, signaling that he had woke up.

“morning, hyung.” He greeted with soft voice and a bright smile.

The latter blinked his eyes manytimes while staring at him, and chuckled satisfactorilly to find that his brother was still there with him.

“morning, beauty.” He greeted his brother, no, lover back.

Sungjong giggled at the name Hoya’d spoke as he let his brother rolled his body on top of him. The oldest was the one who planted a small peck on the lips first, but continued by the youngest with a long and deep kiss. It made him to smile happily in the kiss and tasting his brother’s soft lips even more. Sungjong circled his arms around his brother’s neck while softly as the oldest shoved his tongue inside and explored every inches of his mouth, not missing even just an inch. He squeezed his eyes shuts and moaned warmly inside Hoya’s mouth everytime he felt his hyung his cavern and inner cheeks. The kiss was so incredibly wonderful that they felt like they wanted to continue forever, but their lungs burned for the needs of air. They both pulled away with a small web of saliva between their lips and cut by Hoya’s peck against the youngest, causing him to blushed and giggled.

They stayed like that for some minutes, staring each other with concern and pure love in each other’s orbs, with Hoya still on top of Sungjong and the smaller hugging his neck tightly. It felt just like a dream and as if the world stop moving everytime they were these close and drowning into each other’s eyes like that. But sadly, fortune did not take sides on them that a car’s horn was heard from outside.

Sungjong sighed as he knew it was Myungsoo, the mean boy who came yesterday. He looked upon his hyung and was about to apologize, but Hoya suddenly got up from him and walked toward the closet across the bed. He grab his little brother’s luggage which was already settled up yesterday and placed there before they slept, and smiled to him.

“lets go.”

Sungjong just stared at his brother who was walking out with hurt feelings inside him. That annoying butterflies started to disturb his stomach again painfully. Then he looked down on his knees and finally stood up to change his clothes as the car’s horn repeated again, longer.

 

*

 

“morning.” Myungsoo greeted coolly while leaning his body against his shining black car and folding his arms. He wore a nice suit again and a black glasses.

Sungjong only bow himself to the heir then walked closer toward his brother who was setting up his luggages on the rich boy’s car baggage.

He waited patiently for his hyung while biting his lower lip before he started to speak. As soon as Hoya finished, he stepped closer to him while looking on his face with concern. Hoya glanced at him once, then sighed heavily.

“here.”

The oldest suddenly handed a glowing necklace in front of his brother’s face, causing his both eyes widened. He looked at the moon and star on it, which was united in a beautiful shape. After a moment which felt like hundred years, he slowly took it on his fingers and kept staring at it with admiration.

“so youre the moon, and I am the star cause Im shining.” Hoya said while chuckling, earning a soft giggle from his brother. His smile disappeared as Sungjong turned his head on him, staring at him deeply.

“thats so you will remember me always.” He said again.

Sungjong smiled sadly and hugged his brother as tight as he could, inhaling his scent deeply since he would miss it in a long time he didnt know. The oldest had his eyes closed as he squeezed the smaller’s body inside his embrace.

“I’ll keep contact with you. And dont worry about me. Im sure Sungyeol will take care of me well. He is my younger cousin afterall.” Hoya smiled while caressing Sungjong’s hair. The youngest nodded softly and closed his eyes as his brother kissed his forehead softly and long. It didnt last that long as someone suddenly cleared his throat close to them.

“okay stop the drama and lets get going, I have a meeting in a half an hour.” Myungsoo exclaimed while staring at them. Disgust could be seen clearly in his eyes.

Sungjong glared at him secretly as he turned his back around and got inside his car. He just followed him behind, but before he got inside the car, he turned his head to look on his brother again. Hoya only smiled and nodded to him, sign that he could go now.

Biting his lip and holding back his tears, Sungjong finally got inside the car and the heir started the engine right away.

Not long after they started to drive, Sungjong turned his head again to saw his brother from the car’s glass on the back. There he could saw a clear view of his hyung standing on the doorway, and still had an attention on him. He kept on watching him until finally the view of his brother getting smaller, smaller, and finally disappeared as Myungsoo turned the car on the end of the street.

 

**

 

Sungjong wiped off his tears and searched for something inside his pocket. He then took out the necklace Hoya had gave, and wore it on his long neck. It was boring to stay sitting down inside a car for almost 1 hour, especially when silence ruled the whole situation inside the limited space in car. So he decided to just stares at the moon and star on it.

“you will start working immedietaly once you got in my mansion.” The heir’s voice in front of him broke the silence, causing him to looked on him and put the necklace under his shirt

“um... a-and, whats my job, Sir?” Sungjong asked hesitantly.

“your job?”

Myungsoo stared at the boy through the car’s mirror above him. With his cold and blunt eyes, he answered Sungjong with a little smirk on his face, which couldnt be seen by the kid.

“youre special.” He said.

“your job is to do everything in my mansion.”

Sungjong widened his eyes in surprise. His heart felt like stopping, and that hurting butterflies came again into his stomach. He wanted to speak something or even protest, but he knew he couldnt. It was not a job for him, it was an obligation. An obligation that he had chose to take to protect his beloved brother.

As Myungsoo turned his gaze away from the mirror and focused on the street again, Sungjong looked on his knees. ‘what they said was wrong.’, he thought.

‘home sweet home?’, he shook his head and stared outside the window.

 

‘the right word is home sweet hell’

 

 

***

 

 

A/N : sorry I wrote too much Hojong again.. kkekeke.. but dont worry, the story will be focused on Myungjong start from the next chapter. oh, and sorry for not rating this chapter as Rated M, though there was an intense kiss between Hojong right? I was just confuse to rated this or not because each readers' opinion is diferent! >_< dont forget to comment please, and subscribe if you like. thanks <3