Together Forever

More Than Maid

What is love?

I never know about love.

Only my family who gave me love and make me understand.

Thats why I love my family so much.

I wont be here if they were not here, my parents.

So please, take a well care of them up there, dear God.

And tell them I love them so much..

"Ya Lee Sungjong!"

A voice from nowhere apeared, breaking the silence of the grave complex. The pretty boy turned his head and looked upon from the source of the voice, since he was kneeling on the graveyard.

"you always take long only to pray." the older sighed, with a smile.

Sungjong, took the bouquet of flowers behind him and placed it on a grave in front of him, and kissed the bouquet before left it, as usual. With a smile, he stood up, equaling his height with the boy who already stood up beside him.

"mianhae, Hoya hyung." he said softly.

Hoya smiled and pulled the smaller into his arms, hugging him tight. Sungjong didn't protest though, since Hoya was his only family left after the taxi accident 9 years ago that stole their parents away, leaving them alone in the big old house. Though everyone know how crybaby and weak Sungjong was, but he tried to be strong for his brother. He tried to let his parents go and not to cry again. So he'd always being tough to his ownself, which just made his heart to be more fragile inside. But however, Hoya as the oldest one, must had seem to understand him how he felt just by looking into his big and beautiful eyes. He had always managed to comfort Sungjong and calm him everytime Sungjong missed their parents. No wonder Sungjong loved him so much.

"lets go home." Sungjong muffled on Hoya's big shoulder.

Hoya just chuckled and let Sungjong pulled away from his grasp. The younger smiled at him and took his big hand, leading him to the exit of the cemetary.

 

*

 

"hyung, buy me an ice cream!"

Sungjong interwined his fingers and flashed his glowing puppy eyes to the older as they reached the park. He couldn't help it when he saw many kids ran here and there with candies, ice creams, or balloons. Hoya chuckled and shook his head in astonisment at his brother's kiddy behave. He then leaned forward and planted a soft pecks on Sungjong's puppy eyes, making his cheeks flushed red.

"sure, my teddy." he answered and sent his gorgeous smile on the blushing Sungjong, only to make it even worse.

They walked together hand-by-hand to the ice cream truck which was crowded by alot of kids, squealing and jumping in front of the man inside it. Sungjong pouted as he saw the view in front of him. Only by seeing it, he knew already that he couldn't make it to buy ice cream. He couldn't just pushed himself into the crowded kids. It would hurt them. So he stopped on his steps, letting go of Hoya's hand and folded his arms.

The oldest seemed to know what was going through Sungjong's mind, until he pouted so deep like a fish and folded his arms like that. He couldn't help it and  chuckled softly  at his brother's cuteness. As Sungjong was about to protest with the chuckle, Hoya pecked Sungjong's pouted lips and whispered something to his ear.

"watch this."

With a red face again, Sungjong looked at the running boy across him. He didn't know why his hyung suddenly ran to the crowd of kids like that. He could only think about the lips that had just pecked his. It was not an unusual thing, though, since they'd done it everyday, everytime Hoya was about to leave the house for work, or everytime they cuddled up together on the bed at night. But he just didnt understand why Hoya did it in public place.

Sungjong's mind was interrupted by the sound of louder squeals from the kids. He widened his eyes as he saw his hyung dancing on the park professionally, with all of the kids around him, especially the girls. Then his eyes focused on the empty line of the ice cream truck. Second later then, he realised why was Hoya dancing on the park in front of many people like that. He wanted to distract the kids' attention from the ice cream truck, so it would be empty. He was incredibly happy as he ran to the pink truck.

 

**

"thanks, hyung~"

Sungjong squealed as he was already walking on the path with double scoop ice cream on his hand. The boy beside him chuckled and ruffled his brother's hair lovingly. Sungjong giggled as he more of the ice cream. They did not realise it how long they had been in the park, as an orange clouds passed the sky above them slowly. It was already sunset. They laughed together as they talked about their time in the park earlier, while walking home faster hand-by-hand, and sometimes even faster when Hoya ran from Sungjong and he chased after him when he .

They arrived at their house on time, at 6 pm. Still giggling, Sungjong received a light peck on his forehead from Hoya as the oldest ran to the door firstly to unlock the door. He gestured Sungjong to get in like a gentleman, while the younger just giggled more at his hyung's funny act.

It was already 7 pm when they finished changing clothes, bathing, and else. Then as usual, they walked downstairs to have a dinner. The rutinity of them had been like this since 9 years after they had two empty chairs on the dinner table. Sometimes at 10 pm they would have dinner because of Hoya who came home late from his work, and now Hoya was grateful because his boss had gave him a break for some weeks and finally he could spend time more with his beloved brother.

"whats the menu for today, chef?" Hoya teased Sungjong who was cooking and back hugged him.

Sungjong pouted slightly as he was being embraced by his brother's strong arms. It wasn't like he disliked it, but he could not move at all everytime he hugged him firmly like that. And mostly, he was cooking for their dinner, so Sungjong was feeling annoyed a bit.

"hyung, I cant cook if you hug me like this." Sungjong protested with a pout.

Hoya puffed his cheeks before letting go of his brother, and walked to the dinner table while stomping his feet. He then folded his arms and pretended to be sulk. The pout on Sungjong's lips disappeared and changed with a smile as he sense his hyung's stomping feet, knowing that he was sulking. He then left his pan since it was still boiling the noodle and usually it took about more than 5 minutes. With a smile, he approached his sulking hyung who was sitting on the chair already, with folded arms. As he giggled, he took one of his hyung's arm and lifted it, and sat on his laps, then put the lifted arm around him. Hoya seemed to be a little shock of his brother's act, but he managed it to calm down and looked away.

"aww, come on hyung.. dont sulk like that~" Sungjong whined. He then pouted as he didnt get any answer from the other.

"stop sulking, hyung~ I promise I will sleep with you tonight!"

Hearing Sungjong's words, Hoya's face lightened up and looked at him with sparkling eyes. Tightened his arms around Sungjong, he asked,

"really??"

Sungjong nodded while grinning, and Hoya gave him a breaking-bones hug, just when the pan boiled more, sign that the noole was ready. Sungjong only laughed and freed himself away from his hyung's death hug, and arranged their foods.

The dinner went through happily, just as usual. They shared foods each other and even feed each other. Sometimes Sungjong teased Hoya and smeared his tomato sauce on his hyung's cheek. They kept on telling a story and laughing until finally, their plates were empty.

"lets sleep."

Hoya suddenly lifted Sungjong's body as he was about to wash the dishes, and carried him on his shoulder, walking to the bedroom and careless with the other's yelling. He then put Sungjong down carefully on his bed, receiving a smile from his brother.

They were laying on the bed a few minutes later, with Hoya back-hugging Sungjong and cuddled with him as his special teddy bear. Sungjong smiled silently and slowly turned his face toward the other behind him, and found a pair of deep eyes staring at him.

"hyung.. it will be so good if we stay each other like this forever, right?" the younger asked.

"of course." Hoya tightened his embrace and snuggled deeper on the young boy's nape.

Sungjong smiled happily as he slowly drift to his dreamland and snuggled his back more to his hyung.

"Saranghaeyo, hyung."

 

***

 

Sungjong woke up as he felt a light of sunshine on his face. He rubbed his eyes manytimes and stretched out, then looked at the empty space beside him. He scratched his head confusely since usually Hoya was not the one who would woke up first, especially when he had a break time from his boss. He would sleep longer like a hippo.

Sungjong's attention suddenly got distracted with a loud voice outside of the house. It sounded like a shout. He did not know who and why, but he knew that outside there was a fight. He yawned and got down from the bed, then walked toward the window to check what was happening. And outside, he saw his brother, was talking with loud voice to a boy in black suit. Behind the stranger was a black luxurious car and many big guys in black, seemed like guarding him. Frowning his eyebrows, Sungjong got downstairs to meet with them.

"I dont know who ing you are and what the is you want, now leave!!"

Hoya's shouts shocked Sungjong a bit as he appeared on the front door, finally saw a clear view of them. The boy in front of his brother was tall, and staring at Hoya with cold face, sharp eyes. He was also good-looking. Feeling curious, Sungjong walked closer to them to ask. But suddenly, the boy spoke.

"Im Kim Myungsoo. And Im here to seize your house, Sir."

And Sungjong's heart stopped at the time.

 

****

 

A/N : okay thats for today.. is it weird? sorry I wrote too much HoJong in this, I just wanted to write their happy life before Sungjong left. please comment and subscribe if you like. thanks for reading :* and sorry again if I did many misstype!