The Dealing

More Than Maid


"Im Kim Myungsoo. And Im here to seize your house, Sir."

Myungsoo said with a little emphasise on the 'Sir' word, making Hoya widened his eyes. The heir just stared at him with his poker face while folding his hands, while the other was trying to disgest the words he had heard. 

He didnt, no, he couldnt understand it at all. This was his house, his own house. He had lived in this house for 21 years until now. Even before he was born, his parents were already lived in this house. And also, they got this house from his grandparents. They did not buy it from anyone. So why would this stranger suddenly came, saying that he wanted to to seizure his house?

"hyung...?"

Hoya's mind was distracted by his brother's shaky voice behind him. He turned his body and glued his eyes on the crying boy on the doorway, staring at him with red and swollen eyes. His cheeks were soaked by his falling tears, and he was palming his shaky mouth with one hand.

"Sungjong...", Hoya whispered in almost an unhearable voice. 

Sungjong was crying. That was the most thing he hated in this world. He hated it  so much when his brother was crying or just even sad. Just one drop tear fell from his pretty eyes was like killing him. It hurt him a lot. It ached his heart a lot, breaking him down straightly. He felt so useless and weak.

On the other hand, the poker face on the heir seemed to be vanished and replaced with amazement immedietaly he saw the pretty little crying boy. Though he was crying, but he seemed succeeded to take the rich boy's attention or more likely, interest. It made him wondering, how beautiful he would look if he was not crying, and smiling instead.

Then he snapped out of his mind and put the usual poker face back. He couldnt believe it that he, a well-mannered boy like him was attracted to a man. It made him feel disgusted with his ownself. Luckily he managed to snap it out before it continued. It would bring some ty scandals if it continued and it sure will bring missfortune a lot. But then again, he didnt know how long he had been staring at the boy with amazement as the pretty boy he saw was standing on the doorway, now was already hugging his brother, sobbing on his chest.

"hyung, are they gonna take our house away...?" Sungjong mumbled on his hyung's strong chest.

Hoya felt a slight stab on his heart everytime Sungjong sobbed on his chest, soaking his shirt with painful tears. Then hee the boy's hair and rubbed his back, hoping it would calm him down. 

After a minute of silence, Sungjong finally stopped sobbing. The older felt that the knife stabbed on his heart was loosened one. Smiling, he continued on rubbbing Sungjong's back but he felt Sungjong's hands clutched his shirt behind.

He knew it. He knew it so well that everytime his little brother was scared or nervous of something, he would either grab his hand tightly or clutch his shirt firmly. And he knew it exactly what made his brother scared.

"listen you jerk, Im not gonna give this house to anyone so now please get the off before I call police and sue you."

He managed to say calmly while controling his breath, not wanting to let the 'beast' inside him to get out. Another thing he hated in this world beside the crying Sungjong was the scared one. He would kick anyone's who had frightened him. And the boy in front of him had done the both.

But then a laughter was came out of Myungsoo as an answer, making the two brothers to stared at him.

"Im sorry, but maybe I have heard it wrong. I though you said you will sue me?" Myungsoo managed to say while laughing.

Hoya's eyes darkened and he softly pushed Sungjong behind his back, then stepped forward.

"yes. do you have a problem with that, ?" 

And Myungsoo's smile disappeared as he heard the last part came out of Hoya's mouth. He knew he was already taught by his parents about manner even since he was 2 years old. He couldnt curse to anyone because he was a well-mannered boy, but he also couldnt let someone stepping on his pride as he was cursed and he didnt do anything.

"you better listen to me." 

He walked closer to the older boy until they were only some inches apart.

"Im here in an order of my father, Kim Jungsoo. He told me to seize this house to pay the debt that your father, Lee Sungho had left before he died. And according to the dealing paper, since the date your father was supposed to pay the debt had passed, so we will take your house and all of the stuffs inside."

Myungsoo explained to Hoya with poker face. He smirked in victory as the boy in front of him widened his eyes in disbelief. But before he could continue his words, a punch was landed on his cheek, knocking him down on the ground. Before he had any chance to even wipe his blood away, his collar was grab harshly and he was pulled up.

"listen to me you bastard!! I know my father and he is not someone with low self-pride like that!! he would not have any debt on your sick father or your ing company!! you dont know anything about him so you better shut up!!"

Hoya's scream was so loud right in front of Myungsoo's face. Before another punch landed on his face, some bodyguards grab and pulled Hoya off from him, some were helping Myungsoo to get up.

The angry heir shrugged off his arms harshly from the bodyguards who were holding him. He then split out his blood on the ground and walked toward the struggling boy. His face was red, filled with anger and boiling blood, needed to be released by punching someone. Then Myungsoo sent a hard punch on the other's stomach, earning a scream from Sungjong.

Hoya managed to freed himself away and pushed Myungsoo off. They started to punch and kicking each other there and there, injured there and there, but they still wouldnt stop. Until finally Sungjong pushed them away each other and screamed.

"STOP IT!!!"

"what the is wrong with you two?!"

Hoya panted out and looked away, wiping his blood from his mouth. Sungjong was breathing uneven at the two boys. Then suddenly one of the bodyguards came to Sungjong and gave him a paper. The older just stared at his brother while hissing. And suddenly, Sungjong's eyes widened. 

Feeling curious, Hoya approached him to ask whats wrong, but the paper shocked him as well. He stared on it also with widened eyes.

"satisfied with the proof, ?! that was the dealing paper!!" Myungsoo shouted while holding his injured cheek.

"i-it cant be..." Sungjong stuttered.

The Lee brothers were frozen at all. They couldnt believe it and they didnt want to see it as a fact. There, in the paper was written his father's dealing with the Kim company. There was even his signature, saying that the company can take his house away and also the stuffs inside if the date he has to pay the debt has passed and he hadnt pay yet.

While the Lee brothers were trying to disgest everything, suddenly a bodyguard came to Myungsoo and whispered something.

"what? really? you sure?" Myungsoo asked and the bodyguard nodded, then cameback to his position.

The rich boy cleared his throat and walked forward.

"Im sorry but we have did a mistake here." 

Hoya looked upon the heir with a little hope that they had did a mistake and they wouldnt take his house away. Actually he didnt really mind it to leave their house. All the important for him was only Sungjong. As long as Sungjong was with him, he was okay. He didnt even mind it to live under a bridge. The key for his happiness was only Sungjong. Only Sungjong.

"we have calculated this before and we thought your house and all the stuffs inside would be enough to pay your father's debt, but it was not enough." 

Myungsoo's words sent a slight shock of electric in each of the Lee brothers' heart, shocking them and broke them down even more, especially the youngest one. He startled and fell on his knees, then hugged it tightly, trying to stop the trembling.

"w-wait, what do you mean?" Hoya managed to ask though he was stuttering. The heir stared at him with a victory on his sharp eyes.

"it also written, if the house and the stuffs are not enough, then I can take both of you with me to work on my mansion as my maid for 5 months, and no pay." the heir explained, earning gasps from both of Lee brothers.

Hoya as the oldest tried his best to protest and beg for dispensation. Otherwise, the youngest one was thinking about his hyung. If Hoya worked on Myungsoo's mansion as his maid especially for 5 months, he wouldnt be able to work on the company he was working again. His boss obviously would fire him. If it happened it would be a bigger trouble for him.

An idea suddenly popped up in his mind, safing him from his bewilderment. But the idea was a bit crazy and he was not sure if Hoya would agree to it. But it wasnt wrong to try, right?

"wait." 

The argument between Hoya and Myungsoo was interrupted by Sungjong who was now standing in front of them. He clenched his fist and steadying his aim. After bit his lip, he finally spoke.

"Hoya hyung will not work on your mansion, Sir."

Shocked expressions were seen on both of the arguing man. Hoya was about to ask but Myungsoo stole his chance to.

"what do you mean? you both have to work on my place! its an obligation!" 

Sungjong shook his head slowly, then stared at his confused hyung. His eyes were filled with pure love and tender, but somehow also mixed with sadness, which was only confusing Hoya more.

"I will work on your mansion as your maid or anything you want. I will work without pay, and I will work as how long as you intend it. But you will set my brother free from that obligation, Sir." 

Sungjong's voice was steady, with no doubt and certain. He swallowed on his throat and stared at the rich boy instead of his hyung. After some seconds of silence, without second thought, Myungsoo placed a smirk on his face and nodded as agreement.

And Hoya felt his life had ended right there.

 

***

 

A/N : how was it? here my dear readers I gave you double update :)