Kai & Miyeon(OC) : So Will You?

Drabbles:On Rainy Days- Open for request

Miyeon POV all the wayyyyy

 

"And what's your point of calling me out suddenly?" I questioned Kai across the phone.

"Just come to the place alright?" Kai pressed on.

"Alright, but i better get chocolates later on." Sighing in defeat, i gave in.

Kim Jong In, you troublesome lovely fool.

As I grabbed my trenchcoat, I ran up the escalator to the place I was supposed to meet him. Stanford Hotel, Tower 3.

Looking around my surroundings in search of that handsome looking face, a woman approached me with a stalk of rose. In my favourite color, white. Tilting my head in curiosity, I asked her the reason for the rose. She just smiled and pointed to the note attached.

Dearest Miyeon,

Remember the first kiss we shared? It was when I bought you a white rose.

Meet me at Tower 2?

Your idiot.

I huffed out air and decided to play along with his surprise. I ambled over to Tower 2, where I was presented another 3 stalks of roses. This is getting weirder and weirder.

Dearest Miyeon,

Why 3 stalks of roses? I wonder what year is our anniversary...

I guess you're only left with Tower 1. Come to me!

Your idiot.

Ah. Our third year anniversary is coming up. I grinned at the thought and continued to Tower 1, not ignoring the weird smiles everyone has been giving me ever since i stepped into the hotel.

"Ah-Ah. Is this thing working? Oh it is!" I heard Jong In's voice through the sound system in the lobby. I chuckled at his actions. What a retard.

"Is Lee Mi Yeon here at Tower 1 already?" He voiced.

"Yes! Now quickly show yourself, this is so embarassing.." Covering my face with my hands, obviously struggling since i had 4 stalks of roses in my hand.

"Mi Yeon-ah. Hear me out first. I know this might be embarrassing and all but well, here it goes. It's been 3 years since we went out, I've been your best friend, soulmate, and lover. You've stood by my side, through my ups and downs. You call me an idiot or a retard, but deep down i know you'll still love me for it. I'm probably the luckiest guy in the world to have you as my girlfriend. But there's this one question that has been bugging me lately, you know? It's a question that I've been wanting to ask you for the longest time but had no idea how. So Mi Yeon-ah, hear me out?"

"I'll hear you out you idiot, but after that I'll probably kill you." I rolled my eyes.

"No you won't." He continued.

"Because Lee Mi Yeon, Will you do the honor of marrying this idiot?" As I spun around with my eyes wide open, shocked from his question. I caught Jong In dressed in a smart tuxedo with one knee on the floor, his hands holding up a box with a sparkly diamond ring in it.

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAND CUT!" The director's voice echoed throught the filming location in the hotel lobby. The movie scene was finally over, we were allowed to go back to our trailers and rest for the day. Walking around the set to thank the staff for their hard work, I found Jong In gazing at me and shot him a curious look. He just smirked ily and motioned me to walk together with him.

Yes we were together. Both On-screen and Off-screen. However after 3 years he hasn't really popped the question yet-

My train of thoughts were cut off as a ring was shoved close to my face. It was a different ring from the one before, definitely.

It's pretty. I thought to myself.

"So will you?" Jong In asked shyly as he scratched the back of his neck.

 

 

 

Realisation hits me and I pecked his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: HOHOHOHOHO it's a proposal :O. Hahaha anyways it's really late. Comment for requests alright! Thanks again!