Jonghyun&Key;: You came.

Drabbles:On Rainy Days- Open for request

Kibum POV:

As sunlight hit my eyelids, i flipped uncomfortably in my bed, hoping to block out nature's call for me to wake up. And i failed. So terribly. Groaning in displeasure, i made little noises as i tried to stretch my body. As Jonghyun would call it, i would "mew" like a little adorable kitten. How he would usually shower me with kisses in the morning and i would willingly snuggle up in his manly chest. Ah, how much I've missed his scent.

All of you might be wondering then, why am i not in his muscular arms right now. I could ask myself the same thing. We didn't argue or anything, really. It's just that i promised my grandma i would visit her almost a year ago. (Oops hahaha) So yeah, I'm back at her place for a week at Daegu without any connection to the rest of Korea.

I might be the most unlucky guy on earth. Before I set off to her place about a day ago, the idea of informing my manager totally slipped off my mind. As for the mini T-rex, i scribbled a small note to tell him I'm leavin- Oh . That might have came off in a bad way. . That puppy mus tbe so worried. Oh my god. I think it's going to okay right? I mean, I'll only be gone for a week.

Oh and my phone? It betrayed the mutual trust we had and died when i was caught in the rain. So I couldn't contact anyone, nor do i remember anyone's number. (I mean come on, that's what a phone is for.)

Sighing in defeat, I trudged out of my old house and went to stroll in the garden. 6 more days to go without Jonghyun then.

Jonghyun POV:

"Kibum? Where are you, Kibum-ah?" I tried to call out to him. I stumbled around the whole dorm in search of his beautiful presence. But no. Instead, my eyes went straight to a pink sticky note on the fridge.

Kibum.

The sticky note stated:

 

 

                               I'm leaving for awhile.

 

 

                                                 -Key

Leaving? What? He didn't tell me anything about leaving anywhere. W-was he leaving me? No Kibum. Kibum you can't.

Panic rising in me, I ran to our shared room and went to open your clothes-filled wardrobe.

You couldnt't have left.

To find it still filled. Eh? At the same time, I felt my heart heave a sigh of relief. However there were still many questions chruning in my mind. Where were you? Were you safe? Why didn't you tell me? I called up many of your friends to find your location, gosh I was so desperate I went to Lee Soo Man to ask for help. It was so frustrating, I couldn't contact you at all, i was worried sick. Then, when i felt as if the world was against me, Lady Luck decided to smile upon me. I bumped into Taemin on my way back to hear him blabble about how Kibum was packing up to visit someone.

Visit? His parents are here in Seoul and he just them a few days ago. The only person is OH. His grandma in Daegu!

Thank goodness.

Wait for me, Kibum. I'll come for you.

Kibum POV:

"Ahhhhh It's so borin- OUCH!" I winced in agony as i tripped and fell on my kness. I furrowed my eyebrows as if it'll help to sooth the pain. Apparently not. Just then, I felt my heart race as i saw someone familiar slowing down in front of me.

Jonghyun.

Jonghyun POV:

As i got off the cab, i heard faint winces nearby. Looking closely, I saw a guy crouching on the ground looking ever so beautiful and perf-

It's Kibum.

I ran as fast as my short legs could take me but slowed down to a saunter as i neared him. He was looking so perfectly, plopped on the floor blowing softly on his injuries. That guy of mine, is just a magnet of trouble. As i stood in front of him, you know those scenes where everything slows down when you see someone you love? Nah that's just all computer graphics. I experienced something better.

My heart swelled.

I bent down to meet his feline eyes and his gorgeous hair.

"Hey." I chuckled.

Holding his hands, I playfully pretended to bite off his nose like a dinosaur i was. But ended up kissing the tip of his nose.

With obvious flushed cheeks on both of our faces, Kibum smiled shyly and spoked.

 

 

 

 

"You came."

 

 

 

 

Author's note: I must be mad hahahha. Typing this out in the midst of my examination period. Hahahah. I couldn't help it. My heart just told me to write my ultimate otp first. so yeah hahaha sorry. But i'll type out the requests soon alright? Thank you!