Tao & Hee Min(OC): Raindrops

Drabbles:On Rainy Days- Open for request

Tao POV

 

Pit Pat. Pit Pat. The raindrops go pit pat, pit pat on my window panes.

Drip-Drop.

Drip-Drop.

Teardrops slowly trickled down my cheeks.

As I gazed out the window into emptyness, in deep thoughts about my life.

What's this new feeling? I've never felt like that before. It's so overwhelming, so mood dampening.

Oh. I'm feeling sad.

Sad.

I haven't felt sad for a long time now, have I?

 

Hee Min POV

I creaked open Tao's door to find him sitting next to his window, out of the world. That's strange. Tao's always smiling, always doing his best in everything, never once showing a frown. Slowly, I approached his broken soul by embracing his back.

"What's wrong, Zi Tao?"

"I'm just tired. It's fine, really." He echoed the last word.

"It's okay Tao, tell me what happened?"

"My job, what I do best. Is to make people happy.

It's nice to see everyone smile.

It's especially beautiful to see you smile.

But truth is, I'm tired. It's tiring putting up a brave front all the time.

And people forget that I need to be happy too.

But I can't show it to them. I can't. They'll be worried.

I'm sorry. Sorry for my useless blabbering, Heemin-ah." Tao sighed as he tried to wipe off his tears.

He halted his moments when i grabbed his wrist and sat in front of him.

"Let it out, I'm here. It's alright." I smiled softly at him.

Tao's eyes softened and tears started to well up in his eyes. Relentless tears threatened to fall. I hugged him tightly and that did it. Hot tears started to stream out of his eyes as he sobbed hard in my shoulders. I hummed a tune to calm him down.

The raindrops go pit pat, pit pat on his windows.

Pit Pat.

Pit Pat.

The clouds slowly cleared and the rain gradually died down, so did Tao's tears.

Before he drifted off to sleep, i heard him mumbled a small "Thank you."

"You're always welcome, Zi Tao."

 

 

Author's note: I actually have very little knowledge of Tao's personality in real life, so forgive me hahahaha. Thank you and Comment alright!