Missing

The Haunted

-Last Chapter-

Next Morning

"Guys!! Leader......Soohyun-hyung, h-he's missing!" 
 


The guys started to bombard Dongho with questions.

"Yah! Shin Dongho! Are you sur-" 

Hoon's sentence was interrupted.
"Yah! Dong-saengs, I'm back!" The members felt relieved once they recognized that familiar yet sometimes annoying voice.

Turned out that Soohyun just went out to buy some supplies.
"Hu~ What a relief." Kiseop sighed and wiped his non-existent sweat.

"Erm....What happened when I was gone about half an hour?"

"This brat here declared that you were missing which almost gave us a panic attack."
Eli explained while pointing at Dongho.

"Ouch!" Dongho whined after getting a good slap on the back of the head from Jaeseop.
Dongho apologized while rubbing his head to relief the pain slowly.

"Anyways..... it's not totally my fault right? I mean hyung was the one who didn't tell us about his leave to the store." Dongho said to lessen the guilt.

"Ouch! What was that for?" This time it was Hoon who hit Soohyun in the head. 

"That. Was for not informing anyone of us that you were going out."

"Mian-hae, Dong-saengs."

"Aish, from now on anyone's who going out alone should leave a note."
Kiseop suggested.

 



It's around 3 in the afternoon as Dongho & Eli are taking a nap in their room. The younger man woke up from his slumber when bothered by some noises. Slowly opened his sleepy eyes in his bed. Right then he saw a figure stopped by the ajar door, closing the door slowly. As if God doesn't want him to see it cleary, just at that time his eye sight was blurry. But he still caught a vague glimpse of the figure before the door shut.

Like a slap in the face, he came to his conscious. Processing what he saw, in the end it's comfirmed that figure definitely didn't resembled any of his hyungs, it has long black hair. After a few minutes, he gathered his guts to investigate. Twisted the door knob and the door opened. To his surprise, the hallway was empty. No signs of pranksters hiding or anyone passing by. Just then, something clicked in Dongho's mind as he gulped down his saliva. Goosebumps all over his body.
'Oh . Didn't the rest said they would be out for the whole afternoon.'

Quickly he retreated back to his roommate's bed.
 



Hoon's POV
"Hyung~~ it's true...." "I'm not lying! I swear! I saw something o-o-or someone this afternoon." No responds from the other members.

After what happened today, surely nobody believes Dongho's statement. And the poor maknae was all alone, he was the only witness.
"Hyung~~" Dongho whined. Everyone ignored him, none of them seem worry or what.
"Seop night Dongho!" Kiseop went up with the others. Leaving Dongho and I.
"Minnie-hyung....do you believe me?"
'Of course. I've seen more than that...' I thought while thinking what to reply him.
I nodded. The maknae was excited and hugged me tightly.
"Omo...Gomawo hyung! You're the only one who believes me when I said something insane which could not be re-"
"Alright. You hugging me too long now." I cut him off and he pulled away.
"So...... do you think it's.....real?"
"I-I'm not sure Dongho....let's..just go to bed for now. Don't worry so much."

I can feel an aura surrounding us and a bad feeling something WILL happen soon.


Next Morning
"Yah guys! Somebody's missing. For real this time." Eli announced looking anxious.
"What the...." 
"Hey.....did anybody see Dongho around?" Kevin was searching for Dongho.
All of us look at each other in the eyes. "OH !"
. My sixth sense was right something DID happened...

"Where's Dongho?!"

 


Plot Twist~~~ 
Well, what do you guys think?
Please give me some comments..
Need some opinion to continue the story..
Thanks for reading!