The Mirror

The Haunted

A/N: Let's get things straight here from now on this is how it goes

Examples:
"U-Kiss"
- Conversations
'U-Kiss'   - Thoughts
U-Kiss     - Places/POV/Time


Oh! And No One's POV = Author's POV


I hope you guys can understand though, enjoy!!
 



Room 1 - Soohyun, AJ & Kiseop
Soohyun's POV


"Soohyun-hyung we're done now!" 

"And we are gonna wait for you downstairs." Kiseop and Jaeseop were already standing by the door.

"Arraso. I'll be there in a while." I turned to the door to answer them.

I was walking towards the bathroom when the reflection of light blurred my vision. Shifted and saw a floor mirror facing the window. It was about a few steps away from me. I actually didn't notice it untill now.
Curious, I took a step.
Two more steps.
I stopped dead in my tracks. 
My eyes widened.

'What the... what's that?'

Something or someone that looks like a figure with a pale face appeared in the reflection of the mirror. I tried to take another good look of the mysterious figure. Couldn't believe what my eyes saw, I swiftly turned to check the window. It was gone. Back to the mirror, same results.

'Must be illusions.'

SooHyun's POV ends
 


U-Kiss gathered around the living room, planning their activities. Going to the beach was their first choice.
The boys were splashing water onto each other, chasing each other and swimming. Having fun and enjoying themselves just like children on playdays. Smiling happily without feeling any burden.
Time passes by, dusk coming soon as the sun is ready to set by the sea. The tired boys sat in a circle to chit chat.


"It's been a while since we've this much fun."

"Yes!" Dongho cheered.

"Ah~ What. A. Day." AJ lied down.

"I'm so tired, I want to sleep." Dongho followed and yawned.


They stayed quiet for a minute or two, enjoying the cooling sea breeze.

Kevin broke the silence with an annoucement.

"Yah...I want to tell you guys about something."

"Mwo?" Right now, everyone's attention is on Kevin.

"Ou, what is it about?" Eli asked in curiosity.

"OK. Well, when hyung and I were unpacking in our room something happened...."

"What happened?"

"Well.....There were faint voices from the last room and........ a knock on the wall." Kevin gulped down some saliva before saying the last part.

"Jinja?" Everyone's eyes widened.

"Ne. Hoonmin-hyung heard it too." Hoon nodded calmly with it's-true-believe-us look in his eyes.

"How could it be? It's impossible. Isn't the room locked up?" Kiseop said.

"Plus the fact that we're the only ones here right....?" Jaeseop added.

Everybody turned to take a look at the bungalow and look back at Kevin and Hoon.

"Are you guys sure about it?" Eli seems suspicious about Kevin's statement.


"Wait...How did they went inside the room with the door locked?" Soohyun pointed out.

"You don't believe us then?" Kevin asked.

Nobody answered and tried to not look at the both in the eyes. Hoon and Kevin was a little disappointed.

"I told you." Hoon told Kevin.

"Aish! Just forget it. Erase your memory about that part." Kevin pouted.


 


Next Morning

"Guys!! Leader......Soohyun-hyung, h-he's missing!" 


 



Dan-dan-dan~~~ 
What just happened?
What happened to out leader?>3<
Comments are loved.