All Set To Go

The Haunted

Author's POV

-U-Kiss' Dorm-

Hoon & Soohyun's Room

"Yah! Shin Soohyun! Where are my briefs?!"

"Mwo!? I did it again?"

"How many times did I tell you? Those are mine not yours."

"Oops.. Mian Hoonmin. Guess I mistaken yours as mines AGAIN." Soohyun apologized as Hoon opened Soohyun's drawer and took out his belongings.

Hoon sighed. "It's fine. Anyways, are you done packing?"

"Sure am." They locked their room and went to the living room, waiting for the others.

"Yah! Are you kids ready yet?!"

"You know we are." Jaeseop answered and came out with Eli to join the both.



Dongho, Kiseop & Kevin's room

"Ani! I'm still picking what to wear." Kiseop replied.

"Just hurry up guys. Manager-hyung is ready and waiting for us on the driveway." Soohyun ordered.

He was having a hard time to choose a red and white striped shirt over a fancy pink collar shirt.

Dongho rolled his eyes. "Dude, we aren't going anyway. We are on a vacation, just wear something casual."

"But.... Aish! Fine. I will just take this." Kiseop took the first choice while Kevin was giggling at his funny behaviour.

After Kiseop finished packing his cosmetics, facial and skin products. Finally, they double checked the dorm before locking it.

The 7 boys loaded the van and their manager drove them to their destination.

Everyone was excited about the trip, chatting their way along the ride.

The drive was about an hour half long, all of them fell asleep.

Except for Hoon, some part of him felt as if there's something wrong would happen.

The boys were the ones who chose the place to stay.

He looked out the window and reminiscing the past.


Flashback Mode On

Hoon's POV 
All of us were dancing to Standing Still in the practice room. It was 2 days before our comeback - 3rd full album Standing Still
When we were having a break, manager-hyung came in with food and talked to us about the company's CEO giving us a month's break. He said we could
start our break when it is 2 months after our comeback.

"Jinja?!" I said and a little surprised. It's been a while since they gave us some time to rest.

"Kam-sa-ham-nida! hyung!" Dongho beamed a smile towards our manager-hyung.

"Yes! Finally. We need a break." We high-fived each other.
We bowed to manager-hyung.
Dongho suggested we should spent some time together so that we could bond with each other.
'Dongho-ah, you're so cheesy.' I thought but I have admit we need to spend more leisure time together.

"Leader-hyung, could we invite manager-hyung with us too? Please!!" Dongho pleaded and pouted.

"Ara. Ara. Just please don't do your aegyo. If manager-hyung is ok with that, then he could come along too." Soohyun quickly agreed and everyone laughed at the cute maknae and the leader.
Unfortunately, manager-hyung was busy to take a break so he declined our invitation. Dongho just pouted as a respond.


We went home after practice and discussed about our vacation. We decided to hang out together for 2 weeks. Jaeseop and Eli were searching the internet to find an interesting place. 10 minutes later, Eli found a rental mansion. It was an hour half drive from our dorm.

"Hey guys! I found a place."

"Ou-ou, I want to see." The maknae ran to Eli.

And everyone joined them onwards.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rental Bungalow in XX area.
- 2-stories bungalow
- equiped with furnitures.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 toilets, kitchen, a living room, a dinning room, a swimming pool. The pool is in the backyard.
- 10 minutes walk fo the nearby small town.
- far away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- electricity and water provided.
- it's a place near the ocean and a forest.

If you're interested, please contact the owner for more details. The informations are below.....
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I thought you guys are going to a hotel or something." I said.

"The kids wanted to spent time in a bungalow. So..." Soohyun explained and shrugged.
And so Eli contacted the owner and after a deliberation, we finally settled with a reasonable price.


Flashback Mode Off

Now

'Please let everything be alright.' I thought. Slowly dozing off into my dreamland.

I am standing in a dark corner of a hallway.
"Please! I beg of you! Don't kill me!" I turned around to the sound. It sounds like it was a female.
And then I saw a tall man with a blank expression and a knife in his hand while a woman was on her knees begging the man.
'What are you doing on the ground? Just run woman!' I wanted to shout out to the woman but it seems like I only can say it in my mind? I think.
"Kris! Please don't! Please have mercy! I.... I'm pregnant!" The man or Kris stopped for a second.
I walked up closer to them and it seems like I was invisible to them. By the looks of it, they must be a couple.
Not long after, Kris regained his consciousness.
From what I saw, it was like he was being possessed by a ghost.
Kris realised the situation immediately and hugged the woman.
"I... I did it again... Didn't I? D-Did I kill anyone this time?" The woman hugged him tighter.
"Mian..... Mianhe I'm sorry! I'm really sorry Rachel." He started to cry.
"Shh-hh..... Don't cry Kris. I'm here." The woman calmly consult him.
For some reason, the dream felt so vivid.


"Hyung!! Hyung! Hoonmin-hyung!!  Minnie-hyung!"  'Must be Dongho.'

"Wake up! we're here now."  Just like I guessed it was the maknae who woke me up.
I looked around and saw our manager-hyung in the front seat and the members were greeting the owner.

"The owner is here to show us around." Dongho pointed to the direction and I saw a young lady with our members.

"Kaja!" Me and Dongho walked towards the members. Manager-hyung smiled to us before we walk away.


"Ann-yeong-ha-se-yo." We all bowed to the owner. And so we introduce all of ourselves.

"Ann-yeong-ha-se-yo. I'm Kelly. Nice to meet you guys. I'll show you around the place now."

And again the weird feeling came when I was about to enter the bungalow. I stopped on my tracks on the front door.

"Hyung! Aren't you coming?" Kevin came towards me.

"Oh.. right! Let's go." Kevin was walking by my side.

"Great..." I mumbled under my breathe.

The moment I stepped in, something was telling me the dream I had was somehow connected to this place.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:
I decided to write it in a bungalow because in my place here
there's bungalows built on top of the hill.
The bungalows was near the forest and was rumoured it was haunted and the place is kind of eerie.
I never went there before. But I did heard some stories of that place. Wish I could go there one day. LOLXD
Anyways..............
What do you guys think? Comments are welcomed! :)
PS: Kris is one of my bias in Exo.XDD
Do feel free and listen to their song XD
Standing Still