The Dinner

How did we fall in love?
Yong Hwa and his family went to the house of the Park, Shin Hye and Yong Hwa felt dying in waiting to return to be near one another .
Shin Hye had nerves , I hear the sound of the doorbell and as there was no one near the door she , choose to be her who would open the door to visitors.
 
Shin Hye :good night!
 
Mr. Jung : good night dear , I guess you must be the youngest daughter of Mr. Park.
 
Shin Hye : yes sir good evening, can happen.
 
Min Hyuk POV
Wuau but beautiful is this girl , I think I've fallen in love I see now that Yong was so upset by the delay, if my thoughts are wrong and met the beautiful young .
 
Jung Shin POV
It really is very beautiful, but do not understand why we look at it that way , is trying to see someone , oh wait Yong also looking for someone , it can not be then, ah clear why that should be so upset Yong by our delay and meets the girl beautiful .
 
Jong Hyun POV
But that beautiful girl ! I feel my heart will explode is the most beautiful girl I saw from that step Seoul , oh but sadly she looks at me , looks neither expected nor Jung Shin Min Hyuk is watching, is watching Yong . Of course it all makes sense Yong nervousness for this dinner and discomfort for the delay. So this is what he found on his departure from site survey, to and because I do not play out to me today .
 
Yong Hwa POV
When you enter your home the first thing I did was look for it and found it seemed a godsend , was very beautiful indeed and to my delight she also seemed to pick me look as grounds even look at my brothers and cousins ​​just me look at me , sorry guys haha , I hope to always be the only one I look and now .
 
Shin Hye POV
I have to admit I was very nervous, but when I saw all my nervousness went flying . Wuau was so handsome but there's no denying that youths who accompanied him were so , but for me the handsomest of all was still him and never let him be .
 
Shin Hye : friends you also need to pass the table is set .
 
Yong Hwa : oh yes , is there something that can help ?
 
Shin Hye : as you are invited Yong should sit at the table did not help .
 
Yong Hwa : Shin seriously insist would not need help ?
 
Shin Hye : Of course not my brother and he will come and help us.
 
Yong Hwa : if you need help just ask .
 
Jong Hyun : it seems that those two do not already know ?
 
Jung Shin : clear look with confidence to talk to each other.
 
Min Hyuk : is there love it? - Giving a little sigh wonder .
 
Yong Hwa and Shin Hye : What did you say? They asked at the same time .
 
Jung Shin : the food smelled delicious replied giving a glance at Min Hyuk .
 
Jong Hyun : exactly but what is your name ?
 
Shin Hye : oh I think I was a little rude , my name is Par Shin Hye do you?
 
Jung Shin : Well my name is and I'm Shin Jung Yong Hwa 's brother .
 
Min Hyuk : I'm Min Hyuk and I am the brother of Yong .
 
Jong Hyun : and finally I am the cousin of Jong Hyun and Yong earthquakes .
 
Min Hyuk : Now! Do not make us look like children in front of her - said making a funny grimace after call them earthquakes Jong
Hyun .
 
Jung Shin : exactly we make a good impression and we 're doing look like little boys said annoyed.
 
Shin Hye : please do not fight for my cause , well then I hope we are good friends then.
 
Min Hyuk : Yong but why you do not show to Shin ?
 
Yong Hwa : newly matched child and know and tell Shin Hye and Yong Hwa Shin said pretending to have an angry face .
 
Jung Shin : but Yong you just call him that way a few times - as he said this the face of Yong Hwa and Shin Hye became as red
as a tomato which of course did not go unnoticed by the boys .
 
Shin Hye : good Yong and I met this afternoon - confessed lying noting that if they were not going to believe .
 
Yong Hwa : come to me unlike it if you gave me permission to call Shin - slightly tongue sacándoles said his brothers .
 
Min Hyuk : That is unfair because only you have permission to call it .
 
Jung Shin : is what I think.
 
Shin Hye : Well I think it's best we move on to the table is not it? - She felt that she was the cause of the discussions between
Yong and his brothers and cousin and should stop that .
 
Jong Hyun : I'm starving clear . Are we ?
 
 Shin Hye : If the room is this way. Follow me .
 
Mrs. Park: Shin help me?
 
Shin Hye : of course mom and I come .
 
Mrs. Jung seems that Mr. Park Shin Hye is a very polite girl .
 
Mr. Park: if she is the best daughter that my wife and I would have liked to have.
 
Mrs. Jung : I must admit I 'm a little jealous , because I have no female child , I have always lived between these five men, who incidentally are very jealous .
 
Mr. Park: good we have another child , which unfortunately podre not present as he had to go to Busan for a small job.
 
Mrs. Park: Shin are you going to power with all those things ?
 
Shin Hye : of course not the first time I do this so I'm used to.
 
Mr. Jung : dear do not need help ?
 
Shin Hye : Do not worry Mr. Jung I can. Thank you.
 
Mr. Jung : It seems that you are a very strong girl .
 
Mrs. Jung : I love to have a daughter in law like you.
 
Mr. Jung : you got a boyfriend ?
 
Shin Hye : no - Shin Hye responded in such a hurry that turned out to be a bit comical , and that everyone could see that she was
blushing a little.
 
Mr. Jung : then it's perfect .
 
Shin Hye : perfect Why?
 
Mrs. Jung : looks that way we have more opportunities to have you as our daughter in law - Yong Hwa and Shin Hye blushed .
 
Mr. Jung : would not you like any of these four young men around here ? - When his father spoke these words choked Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk had to help because I could not breathe.
 
Mrs. Jung Yong What happened ?
 
Yong Hwa : nothing mom, choking me around, continue their conversation - he too was dying of wanting to know what his
answer.
 
Shin Hye : all four are very handsome .
 
Mr. Jung : genial , well now that we know you have more chance seem nice right? - He laughed as he looked at the four boys , but Min Hyuk , Jung Shin and Jong Hyun Yong Hwa looked at who in turn looked at Shin Hye .
 
Shin Hye : Mr. and Mrs. Jung thanks for the compliments I too would like to have parents like you bill .
 
Mr. Park : Well it's time to start dinner .
 
Shin Hye : but , my brother still has not arrived.
 
Mrs. Park : The name is said excuse him had to keep doing a job that could not come to dinner and we start with .
 
Shin Hye : a good if told to eat! ! ! ! !
 
Min Hyuk : Shin Hye you are so funny - said trying to stop smiling , without much success.
 
Shin Hye : I've always said that I have a strange power .
 
Jung Shin : What ?
 
Shin Hye : to make people smile has though sometimes I feel like a clown.
 
Jong Hyun : a clown very beautiful.
 
Yong Hwa : if you have that power over people but do not seem to be a clown but you seem like a godsend , commented
blushing a little, but mentioning these words Jong Hyun looked at with a bit of jealousy.
 
Shin Hye : thank you very much for so many compliments, I hope we are good friends - she blushed with the comment Yong but his parents knew that if realized would be his last, bother her throughout her life.
 
Mrs. Jung are so cute all together around eating .
 
Mrs. Park: Yeah, I guess that will be very good friends, even though she knew that maybe they would have very little time for it since Shin Hye return with them to England .
 
Mrs. Park POV
My daughter enjoys the time you have left in Korea with your friends , it is too selfish to walk away from your life here but it is necessary for us to move , I hope you can forgive us for other damage that you are doing first to leave England and now to leave Korea .
 
Shin Hye POV
Yong 's family is awesome and the best part is that they and I are from now on we will be good friends forever.
 
Yong Hwa POV
No doubt Shin is a godsend conquered my family in one night , hopefully we are very good friends forever , but I do not want to just settle for the position of friend I go for something more and I guess I have a long time to get your LOVE.
 
Min Hyuk POV
Shin Hye is really an angel hopefully become very close friends and maybe we become something more than that " brothers " now understand that Yong fell in love with it so quickly .
 
Jung Shin POV
I always knew that Yong had very good tastes but now he found the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and thanks to our move will become best friend shows really hope we never split up , we can all see that we have a bond with a bond Shin strong friendship though we first met but it feels that we are united .
 
Jong Hyun POV
Shin Hye really are a young fabulous and I am very proud to have a friend like you and I guess you will eventually be more than that, my cousin sees that Yong was dripping drool every time he sees you .
 
END OF POV
 
The dinner passed without any problems I've ever seen anyone from outside that scene was VITO the affection with which the two families were treated to one another actually seemed a single , Yong Hwa and Shin Hye enjoyed each other's company and enjoyed seeing their families also had like two of them did, that time remained engraved in the mind of each vowing to remember this for the rest of their lives the day they met .