Summary

How did we fall in love?

Due to the confusion of many readers about this story I decided it was best to make a quick run to the point where you currently are, sincerely apologize if the story seemed a bit confused , besides that the English is not my language can that there is also the cause of the confusion are the story , my biggest apology sincerely hope you continue to support me .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the story begins with the meeting between Yong Hwa and Shin Hye that a teen age were in love at first encountering it , as always the destination is the whimsical to unite or disunite our lives put this young couple a time of fellowship and both were neighbors.

 

Family Park Shin Hye is the family which is comprised of his mom and dad and a brother Lee Hong KI that the circumstances of the time never came to know Jung as Shin Hye brother ( this is a particularly important data) , and the family 's Jung Yong Hwa that is formed by his parents and four brothers Min Hyuk , Jong Hyun and Jung Shin, which will be very Shin Hye friends and support the couple in love.
 

On labor issues Family Shin Hye and she feel the need to move to England because it was necessary to involve his father in the business, so they all must move, Yong Hwa to realize his feelings Shin Hye decides to confess his love and for this reason his side away for a few days , a fact that Shin Hye was very strange because since they met Yong Hwa rarely left her alone .
 

One afternoon popes Shin Hye will have about travel, a fact that puts sad and desperate he was going away Yong Hwa so decides to tell herself, as she was about to tell the meets another girl chatting happily , assuming that she was his girlfriend young leaves with a broken heart back to his house, and that is where he had seen the girl Yong Hwa meets brothers Yong Hwa tells about his journey , after they have tried to comfort her and tell her the truth about this girl she made ​​them promise not to say anything to Yong Hwa , or his journey or what she had seen. They having no choice more than accept they did and they could not tell about the young ( which was a partner helping you to Yong Hwa with a composition gave in which he confessed to Shin Hye his feelings ) fearing that if you damage the confession and said everything had planned Yong Hwa .
 

Arriving on the day of confession Yong Hwa tired of all that had been prepared for that day decided to get up late because no one was home and that was very concerned , and a feeling that felt about as quiet of home, when he came out discovered all about the trip and decided to follow Shin Hye to the airport.
 

Arriving at the airport I seek everywhere thinking it was the last chance to tell him all about your feelings , and found after a brief chat he had to fire her, when she realized dawned on not he had said nothing about your feelings , and try to shout but she can not get to hear or rather believe .
 

Everyone try to get on with life during the first two years of being away but each in turn had fallen into a deep depression that troubled families , so that Mrs. Jung moved by her three children decided to contact Shin so she and Hye Yong Hwa could talk about what had happened , and they did and promised each other they would fight for their dreams and then meet again .
 

After four years of call each realized it had been so long without each other ( as they promised to break contact until each has reached what they wanted , plus Shin Hye was still hurt because knew nothing about the confusion of the young composer ) but with promising careers known worldwide .
 

And they prepared for their next meeting in the awards ceremony in which Shin Hye was the head cheerleader along with Hong Ki ( his brother, following problems with your agency at a time had to lie about who did not have any brother so when he got caught with some cameras Shin Hye everyone thought they were a couple, but his family and their agencies ) but since Yong Hwa did not know anything about this little incident was much mortified by the news, ( it should be emphasized that they never met the brother of Shin Hye in person) the two meet again in the awards since CNBLUE was one of the guest most important bands and had to prepare a large repertoire for both all participants and for the return of Shin Hye .
 

And Shin Hye also had to prepare a lot for their future encounter with his love of adolescence which had promised to never forget .