The Time Happens and the things change

How did we fall in love?

Author POV

It was a day like any other in which both fell into that many years had passed , 4 exactly talking about staying away from each other , if you have spoken not even once in four long years after that call in which each promised overcome.

Park Shin Hye was now no longer the beautiful woman had been discovered by one of the most important agencies in England , it was not that teenager who was madly in love with Jung Yong Hwa , was no longer the angel of his parents or his brother , now Park Shin Hye was in the eyes of most of the world one of the best actress, singer, model and dancer who had a career worth recognizing that it is the best with starring roles in all his dramas and series movies, with consistently positive feedback from all area in which she decided to make an appearance. That was Park Shin Hye in the eyes of everyone but these Jung Yong Hwa 's .

But we all ask that Jung Yong Hwa was , now work group CNBLUE is the same as the work of Park Shin Hye as they were known worldwide as one of the most important groups with such international fame that anywhere arrived there was no one who would not die to meet them , with albums that were running just hours after being sent for sale , his life was not published it unique and more precious about them was that the group was made ​​up of three individual equally important that the leader Lee Jong Hyun , Kang Min Hyuk and Lee Jung Shin , artists that made this group what it was and would remain that in the eyes of all and most critics, who had achieved fame CNBLUE read claimed untold stay in the market, as this group composed his own songs, this meant the admiration of most people.

As we begin this chapter love story restarts when both begin to realize that four years had passed and they were not the same as before , plus that despite how important they were now in the eyes of everyone or something missing someone special in their lives.

IN KOREA

Yong Hwa POV


Now I can not even believe or imagine all the time that happened since that call, as IT could change the course of my life to what is now one of the most important of the country and now after all the hard work for pass which can not help thinking why? If I want more and I want to have now that is not accessible is a whole miles away from me and ...
 

Min Hyuk : Yong Hwa and I'm talking about and asked what we do, for the new award .
 

Jung Shin: whatever we have to do what is most important is that what we have planned to do is "Awesome"
 

Jong Hyun : Easy for you to say enough, but no das no idea that we have to do to make it awesome
 

Yong Hwa : guys just fighting.
 

Min Hyuk : but why has to be " awesome " Jung Shin ?
 

Manager: simply and easily to the actress who is in charge of this performance in particular is one of the best in the world and must make a good impression . Okay dear brothers ?
 

Jung Shin: and manager did not you and the agency which forbade us to give us to know as brothers in the eyes of everybody?
 

Manager: true but that does not mean that in the solitude of the house I can not mention them as brothers, well guys are not tired of hearing and the reasons why they are asked ?
 

Jong Hyun : of course , the reasons I already memory
 

Min Hyuk : the first and most important is for the group to achieve more impact right?
 

Manager : If you look and everything I said is not true now , popularity and money
 

Yong Hwa : and we can most people take the feeling that convey our songs right?
 

Manager : Exact
 

Jung Shin: I tired of these lines do not always say
 

Min Hyuk : but I do not understand who is THAT PERSON so important why we should trouble us so much?
 

Manager : boys do not disappoint me please do not read any articles or news or , how seriously do not know or know anything about her ? - All boys except for Yong Hwa shook their heads in denial .
 

Yong Hwa : the popular actress Park Shin Hye who immigrated to England six years ago.
 

Manager: that good that even you know who she is.
 

Min Hyuk : can not be
 

Jong Hyun : this
 

Jung Shin: this happening
 

Min Hyuk , Jung  Shin and Jong Hyun: Yong Hwa ! ! - All shouted their worried and anxious at the same time did not know the name was going to happen the last thing you remembered about Shin Hye was that she had asked them to keep an important secret of Yong Hwa , who had been the cause of their separation.
 

Manager: that happens because guys get so excited , are you also their fans?
 

Jung Shin: you better leave us alone then we will contact you - as he said these words and this grasping and passing it through the door, the manager did not even know what was happening .
 

Jong Hyun : Yong okay?
 

Jung Shin : remember that we are here for anything you need.
 

Min Hyuk : always by your side and never leave .
 

Yong Hwa : Well you already heard the rumors true?- three boys bowed their heads before him .
 

Jung Shin: so sorry .
 

Min Hyuk : we thought that we knew was enough
 

Jong Hyun did not want to see you hurt , as such , we had to have protected most of all this.
 

Yong Hwa : so you think that all these rumors are true about SHE ?
 

Min Hyuk : of course not , angel Shin would we able to do that , I trust her do not you?
 

Yong Hwa : of course but your words were like , if you will believe
 

Jung Shin: none of that is true, that this living Shin Hye and Lee Hong Ki seeing is not real.
 

Jong Hyun : we all know how she is careful with his personal affairs.
 

Min Hyuk : living with a man , we all know how strict are the guys do you think they would let her do that?

 

Yong Hwa : of course not , I trusted her all she wanted to know was his view .
 

Jong Hyun : but for sure who is in the life of Yong Shin Hye will test it at the awards ceremony .
 

Yong Hwa : well you became blind eye to the manager pretending you did not know who was the actress? - Jong Hyun and only replied with a smile
 

Min Hyuk : they speak ?
 

Jung Shin: the other character to hand her the award will be the vocalist Lee Hong Ki Ft Island .
 

Yong Hwa : Your so wise ? Bright Min Hyuk have to read more news .
 

Min Hyuk : it does not matter now , what matters is the "impression " that will result in it because it seems to be set again in the country.
 

Yong Hwa : well you too wise
 

Min Hyuk : Shin is my angel I need to know what has happened to her since she left, but it would not be a good friend Yong .
 

Jung Shin : Correction is just the angel Yong .
 

Jong Hyun : exactly so talk properly .
 

Yong Hwa : right guys show who is CNBLUE to Park Shin Hye and Park Shin Hye who is to CNBLUE .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN ENGLAND

Park Shin Hye POV

 

Now I can not even think of the long time that has happened since I heard HIS VOICE referring only to me, the as time went on and thanks to overcome me and I am what I am now but I feel I still need something for this happiness is complete , HE , which is so far and yet so close to my ...
 

Coordinator: Shin gotta get out of this dream we are coming home to your parents , you have to be quick but want the latest rumors again sounding as strong as before .
 

Shin Hye : we would not have so many problems if not for your agency in Korea.
 

Coordinator: That is what you have to claim your HIM not me
 

Shin Hye : okey early morning to pick raisins , bye
 

Coordinator: be very careful darling , keep your image coming to Korea this a bit worse if someone else jumps scandal
 

Shin Hye : Mom and reaches
 

Ms. Park: dear that gives pleasure to see you, we are hardly visits
 

Mr. Park: the way you walked away from your parents , my little angel we miss you the only way to see it is for your series, such as busy
 

Shin Hye : all this because of the agency Hong Ki if they had not hidden the fact that we are brothers , none of this separation had occurred , would have occupied my time with you
 

Hong Ki : okey , my agency is at fault for not telling YOU MY SISTER ERAS and everyone thought we were living together when they saw us going out of the house, the restaurant , cafe and airport.
 

Ms. Park: broke and just stupid rumor that my children are lovers.
 

Mr. Park: and now my daughter after being separated for so long we have to return to Korea.
 

Ms. Park: and the height goes with Hong Ki , this means that the two go and leave us alone again
 

Shin Hye : I'm sorry mama but you can come back to us .
 

Hong Ki : true there are the Jung
 

Mr. Park: Shut Hong Ki
 

Shin Hye : do not worry about my dad
 

Ms. Park:  and for your information if you go back to Korea 2 weeks after you.
 

Mr. Park: we deserve a vacation and business is booming so we can be away without any problem.
 

Hong Ki : so that all will return to Korea?
 

Shin Hye : exactly that
 

Hong Ki : I 'm so glad those 3 are the most important thing in my life.
 

Shin Hye : Hong Ki and decided the outfit you would wear to the awards ?
 

Hong Ki : yeah right , I'll show you have to go with outfits that combine our appearance must be " unforgettable " and enviable .
 

Shin Hye : Of course , when they had seen two brothers are in charge of this issue and the only ones who know are the coordinators and managers?
 

Ms. Park : Never course since my kids are so unique .
 

Hong Ki : true, but having a person dying so this is happening, because no one knows right?
 

Mr. Park: Hong Ki and if you're not at your sister
 

Hong Ki : A JUNG particularly right Shin ?
 

Ms. Park : refer to ?
 

Hong KI: in Korea JUNG especially there will be very jealous right now
 

Shin Hye : Hong Ki that is not true
 

Hong Ki : if it is true why was the meeting of the company you wanted to throw me dirty looks GROOM
 

Shin Hye : first he is not my BOYFRIEND and second for that matter and with Hong Ki .
 

Ms. Park: my little girl has grown up and that young too and they were separated for 6 years - mocking Shin Hye
 

Mr. Park : is that love can break the barrier of years? - Humoring his wife
 

Shin Hye : dad, mom is not funny 'll see what I do for making me go through this come here Hong Ki - as soon I hear the voice of Shin Hye , Hong Ki ran around the house to escape the clutches of HIS SISTER .

Hong Ki : enough get tired
 

Shin Hye : Hong Ki we have to show us who we really are in this award .
 

Hong KI : say we are brothers?
 

Shin Hye : no, show who we really are
 

Hong Ki : I do not understand
 

Shin Hye : and you will not worry, there 'll Yong ..