Meeting and presentations

How did we fall in love?
This story begins on a rainy day where two soul mates were destined to unite by fate, she a girl beautiful cheerful and quietly walked down the street thinking about school work when he felt someone bump into her dropping all things to ground.
 
Park Shin Hye POV
But what about this idiot Is that too much to ask you to look where you walk? When key in my eyes at all the anger I felt in me was increasing but gradually I began to feel a rush of love within me, but that kind of feeling is that I never felt this way do you feel angry but also happy that has shocked me and not another? Already Park Shin Hye you're thinking. Aleja that thought in your head. Not even know his name and you fell you think you should be losing the head I told myself. But when I saw my heart was beating so fast I thought my chest was going out, he was so handsome addition to a gentleman, because I helped raise the things that I had fallen in our shock, her eyes were a brown color that made everything in me melt when I saw him I knew and understood that it should be. A tiny voice whispered in my head and heart that said he must be the love of my life!
 
Jung Yong Hwa POV
I was walking quietly, although I must admit absently, when it hits something, it was just something he was someone schoolgirl girl, why I believe that all children, absolutely everyone would fall exhausted at his feet.
She was a tall girl with beautiful brown eyes that contrasted with her long silky hair again I focused on was truly mesmerizing eyes teas, which made my heart beat so but as fast as the heart of a bird.
I stood watching her gathering her things and help. Had never really appreciated about others said the feeling of being in love, but when you just saw, that feeling ran through my being like a gust of wind. And there I knew from that moment I understood she was the girl of my dreams it sounds too cheesy she was my other half!
Having collected Yong Hwa things up and present.
 
Yong Hwa: Hi nice to meet you I'm Jung Yong Hwa and sorry for the accident, really was not my intention, I was just walking thinking about other things? Excuse me please?
 
Shin Hye: Oh! Of course, if you do not worry. I admit that I walked thinking about something else and do not really see it coming. I was also neglected'm Park Shin Hye nice to meet Yong Hwa.
 
Yong Hwa: I offer my sincere apologies you accept a cup of coffee with me in gratitude that do not act like an animal and send me a slap?
 
Shin Hye POV
 I tried to push a smile but I do not, it is really very chivalrous and cute.
 
Yong Hwa POV
Just please accept my invitation really do not want to let go, without really know very well, I must make sure you even know where home is.
 
Yong Hwa: So, you say you accept my proposal, yes or no?
 
Shin Hye: I accept it, here's a cafe nearby. Plus I think we are very wet.
 
Yong Hwa: again, my sincere apologies really. I think this would have happened if not new here in town.
 
Shin Hye: really you are new! I know it feels to come to a place where you do not know anyone or have any friends.
 
They kept walking despite how wet they were and the rain was as if the outside world was gone for both, the only thing that mattered was that everyone wanted to be next to each other no matter the circumstances.
 
Yong Hwa: omo! Chincha! But it may be possible that you have a young face being grown and born in Seoul.
 
Shin Hye: Well actually my parents are from Seoul and I was born here. But my family had to go abroad to England for small financial problems, so we had to move to Korea but we never less than six months ago. So I am also relatively new, though of course not as much as you.
 
Yong Hwa: good if! Actually I recently just got to Seoul with my family, she is arranging and ordering our stuff in our new home, it's just that they decided to give me some time so I could learn more from here.
 
Shin Hye: ohhhhhhh!
 
Unaware of his surroundings or of his way arrived at a small cafe, was small but very cozy.
 
Yong Hwa: you want to ask?
 
Shin Hye: I would like American ice cream.
 
Yong Hwa: I think we share not only the same experiences but also the same tastes. - Please could we give two American ice cream?
 
He spoke to the waitress at which eyes popped out when he saw the handsome young man also who spoke to her as she played assist you.
 
Waitress POV
Wuau that guy is really handsome. I feel that something was going to happen. What do I leave my number on payment Tablet? But who is this young woman accompanying her to look with eyes. Oh wait a minute he also looks the same way I guess my plans of conquest were frustrated by this little here. If I could I would have done it disappear.
 
Shin Hye POV
You will note that waitress who dotes by Yong Hwa think if looks could kill, by the waitress would already be cut into small pieces, but also something that catches my attention is that Yong Hwa will not stop looking after he gave the waitress our order. But even if I try to stop to look also not make it, his eyes took me to another world to another place, I felt that the place could be bursting into flames and I neither notary of his eyes just keep looking that way.
 
Yong Hwa POV
Really do not know how to deal with this feeling that I have in my chest, every time I look at my heart smile gives joy rollovers. And although I try to look away from it I do not, I felt that the waitress looked at me in a very lustful too but that look of lust was not the same with me and Shin Hye was different looking than me and she we looked at were of deep affection and love? No, I think I must be dreaming she looked at me with eyes of love? Not this brain of mine must be really confusing things. Although I would die of happiness if this proves that.