1st Chapter

I want to fall in love

The next weekend the group was free, without any activities. All the boys were happy and made plans. Changsub and Eunkwang would have a pool competition, Hyunsik would visit his parents, Ilhoon would go shopping with some friends and Peniel wanted to visit some sights. Minhyuk and Sungjae were the only members that didn’t know what to do.

“Why don’t we go at a club?” Minhyuk suggested and added as he winked “It would be a great chance to meet girls”

“Why not?” Sungjae said.

Later that day, the two of them headed toward a club, which was known to have a V.I.P. section for celebrities.

The manager of the club as soon as they walked in approached them and guided them to an empty couch “BtoB boys, nice to see you here, I believe is your first time in our club?”

“Yes, it is” Sungjae answered

“Well, I guess you deserve some free drinks then” said the manager as he did a hand gesture to the barman. “Let me introduce myself, I am the manager of this club, the one responsible not to let anyone outside of the club hear what is going on inside. You can act like a normal person here! ” And he whispered “The club is even connected with a private love hotel…”

The drinks arrived. The manager said “Cheers!” and he continued his talk “You can trust me, I will publish photos of you, only after your agreement, this way I advertise both of my clubs, the common one and the one you are in, the V.I.P., you can see it as a collaboration, I keep your secrets safe where you make me richer” said and laughed “It is a win-win situation, so what do you say?”

“Sure” Minhyuk agreed

“Ok, boys, contact me if you need anything, have fun but…” the manager was interrupted by someone

“Oppa, just leave them alone, you are talking to them for more than 5 minutes….” The girl said.

“Oh you , didn’t I tell you not to interrupt me, aish this girl has no manners ” manager complained

“Yeah, right… so aren’t you going to introduce me?” the girl asked

“Minhyuk, Sungjae this is my little sister, you is her stage name, she debuted not too long ago, please take care of her”

She  smiled brightly to them “Nice to meet you!”

Minhyuks’s eyes sparked as he came closer to shake you 's  hand and clearly saw her face, she was as beautiful as he had imagined her from the photos for her promotions.

“I am your fan” Minhyuk said

“Chinga? Oh my god, I can’t believe this! I am also a BtoB’s fan” you said

Minhyuk smiled victoriously.

Sungjae also shook her hand and kindly showed her the chair near him for her to sit.