ii. b e s t f r i e n d s

L U H A N : M y M e c h a n i c a l B o y f r i e n d

 

"Good afternoon." I happily greeted the woman infront of me. I'm here at the library and currently working. My shift is from 8:00 in the morning to 3:00 in the afternoon.  I was actually waiting now for my two lovely bestfriends. After a hour they will be here picking me up. They said that they wanted to go to the mall. I don't have an idea why they want too, I mean, we just saw each other yesterday. 

"Good afternoon. I'm here to return the book I borrowed." the lady said. I got the book she borrowed and her card. I like books. Maybe that's why I don't get bored easily here. I actually enjoyed working here. I could say that I'm a bookworm. And thanks to the people who kept on borrowing books, I'm getting some ideas about some books to read.

"Frankenstein." I said as I read the title of the book. "Is it a good book?" I asked the lady. I've heard of it before, but I still haven't read it..yet. I think it's about some monster who was brought to life by some scientist using lightning. I'm not actually sure about that though, but the book seems interesting and I will surely read that.

"Yes. Though it's kinda creepy. It wouldn't be popular if it's not great." she stated and smiled. I signed her card and give it to her. It is obviously creepy. I mean, just for the word ' monster' you'll get goosebumps. Well, I do. 

"Thank you. Come again." I said as the lady went out. I grab again the book again and scan. It looks old as I can say from its cover. But, like what the saying says, 'Don't judge the book by its cover.' And aside from that, old books are the best for me though I also read modern novels. I start to read while waiting for my bestfriends. A few more minutes, they'll gonna arrive.

Byun Baekhyun and Im Soohyun. They are my loving and caring bestfriends. Im Soohyun has been my best friend since highschool. While Baekhyun is my childhood friend. Baekhyun is  rich not like me and Soohyun. But he is so down-to-earth. Even though he knew that I'm not rich, anymore he still befriends me. He even befriends Soohyun. Soohyun and I met when I accidently got her book that I thought was mine. Then after that, we eat lunch together, do group study, end many more. Soohyun is a very beautiful yet nerdy girl. She's really great in Math, while I at it. But I excel in English, and I help her learn it too easily. 

Baekhyun and Soohyun has a great voice. And I thought that they really look good together. I also know that Jinhee has a thing for Baekhyun. It's obvious on how she looks at him but she didn't know I noticed it. Maybe she isn't comfortable talking about it with us. WHO WOULD BE?

"JINHEE!" I smiled when I heard someone shouted my name. It's Soohyun. 

"Shhh. You're at the library." I stated. She motions as if she is zipping . I chuckled as I closed the book and put it on the side of the table. I got my bag and stood up. My shift ended and it is Hyejung's, my co-bookkeeper, shift now. 

"Sorry. I'm just excited." she giggled. I smiled at her. I asked her where is Baekhyun and she answered that he is waiting outside. Again, Soohyun seems to be blooming. She's always like that when he's with Baekhyun. After I finish packing my things, we already went out. And there is Baekhyun, playing some game on his phone. 

"NOOOO! Jeez! That's just one hit..ARGH!" we heard Baekhyun shouted. Soohyun and I both chuckled. We hurriedly went to him to help him stop what his doing or else the people will start to think that he's crazy.

"Baek. Stop that. People are staring at you." I said to him. Soohyun nodded while laughing. Baekhyun suddenly gets conscious and hides his phone and bows to the people staring at him.

 


I know this is short. I accidentally posted it and it felt wrong if I'll hide this chapter again since some have read it. Sorry. 

I'll update soon. I have exams. orz 

Again, Sorry for typos.

Comment. Subscribe. Upvote OuO