C O A T E D*

Luhan, That Cute Catch

K I M M I N H E E

"Miss Kim, your turn." The receptionist said as he opened a door leading to a room, waiting for me to enter. Elegantly, I walked through the opened door. "Have fun." He said, his voice flat and unemotional. He closed the door as another door from the opposite side of the room opened, leading a human figure. "Hello," One spoke, "I'm Luhan." Luhan continued. I lifted my head  up slightly to get a look of 'Luhan'. Doe-like eyes, soft plump lips, sharp nose, small cheekbones. Hold on, isn't he a member of the school idol? "Hello," I greeted back, "I'm Minhee." Lips curving up slightly, forming to a shy smile. Grinning, he replied,"Oh, nice to meet you, Minhee." He replied, stretching his hand, offering a handshake."Nice to meet you too, Luhan-oppa."  Hesitantly, I accepted, reached for his hand and gently shook it.  "Wanna go out? Let's go somewhere romantic." He said, breaking the handshake. Is it okay for him to be my boyfriend for today? "Sure, let's go to a café." I suggested, rather bluntly. "Oh, sure." He replied back,  taking ahold of my wrist with his hand. 

"Oh, we're here." I said, glancing at him with high hopes that he would like the place that I recommended. He smiled, "Sure, let's go." 

"Say ah please~" He requests, holding up a spoon, in attempt to insert it into your mouth and mimic one of the sweet couple acts he saw on romance movies he watch. Engrossed, I opened my mouth, not wanting to disappoint him. He fed her a spoonful of Princess Cake. "Hmm!" I pretended, ignoring the terrible taste of the extra-sweetend icing of the Princess Cake. 

L U H A N

I noticed her shifting uncomfortably for several times now on her seat. "Minhee, let's go now, can I walk you home?" I asked, hiding the hints of nervousness on my voice. "Your'e not going to eat the cake oppa?" She asked, wondering about my sudden utter. "N-no. " I replied, hands finding their way into my leather jacket. Hoping to give off a 'cool' impression.  "..Okay." She said standing up, fixing her purse, walking her way through the door. I hurried to reach her. "Minhee!" I called out, ignoring the stares of strangers near me. Fortunately, she looked back, stopping on her tracks. I catched up on her, without saying a single word, I scooped her up, carrying her in my arms like how newly weds do. She froze, I pretended not to notice. Grinning, I glanced at her, her cheeks as red as a rose not much red as her lips. "W-what are you doing..?" She asked, voice shaky for my sudden act. "Carrying you." I answered, simple question, simple answer. Entering the town park, I inhaled the fresh air, thinking how lucky I am today. I headed to the fountain. 

K I M M I N H E E 

He carried me all the way to the Wishing Fountain, how sweet! For a second, I thought I was in a dream, but turned to a nightmare when he suddenly let go of me. In pure shock, I fell down to the fountain, not expecting that he would do such thing, I got up, my body stiffening, filled with broken ice. I glared at Luhan ragiously, wouldn't he say sorry or something? Anything? Then he opened his mouth to talk, to say sorry of course. "Hey you, I think you're fun having around, let's go out again tomorrow. Meet me here at three o'clock sharp  tomorrow. " Then he completely turned away. What the hell? "YAH! LUHAN!" I shouted, too late. He's already gone.