My Everything

My Everything

Next Morning
 Hana wake up from her bed. She take a bath and go downstairs. She cook for breakfast. After he done cooking, she go upstairs to wake up Joon. Hana said "Joon, palli ireona." Joon wake up and said "ah, you wake up already?". Joon smile. Hana said "palli take a bath and go downstairs. I already cook. I want to tidy a bed". Joon said "i don't want!". Hana said "why?". Joon said "you forgot something. Its very long time you not give that to me". Hana said "give what? I dont even know what you said" with her blur face. Joon said "this" while he touch his lips. Hana said "ahh. That. Aniyo. I dont want. You even not brush your teeth. It is very smelly". Joon said "So, if i brush my teeth you will kiss me? Arasso".Hana said "let me think about it" and she smile. Joon said "after i done take a bath, i will claim your promise". Hana said "when I ever promise to you. I only said let me think about it". Joon said "i don't care". After done taking bath, Joon go out from toilet only cover his bottom with towel. When he wear his shirt, Hana enter the room. She see Joon not even wear his pants. She scream and she said "i dont see.anything. I will come here later". She walk away while she cover her eyes with hand. Joon laugh and said "oh i see, you are very afraid. She is very cute". Hana go out and sit on the sofa while she said "why he wear that in a room?". Joon go out to see Hana. He only wear his shirt without button it and only with towel cover his bottom. He want to tease Hana. Joon said "Hana, why you are very afraid? We already married." Hana said with her high voice "Yah! What are you doing! If you come close to me i will mad and yell to you". Joon comes near her and Hana said "You crazy! You go downstairs and eat by yourself". Hana ran away and she enter another room. She close the door. Joon laugh and he go in his room and button his shirt. Hana in another room said "whats wrong with him? Didnt he feel embrass? Youre fool person. Joon done and he knock Hana's door. He said "Hana open the door. Lets eat together. I'm sorry for teasing you. Honey, come out now". Hana dont want to hear. She said "who ask you to tease me. Eat by yourself. Ask Miho to eat..... She cut and said "why i must mention her name?!" She become moody. Joon open the door with a spare keys. He see Hana lean on bed. Hana cover her head with blanket. Joon said "i'm sorry". Hana didnt replied.He come close to Hana He pull the blanket and said "mianhae Hana-ya". He lift up Hana and bring her to kitchen to eat together. Hana said "put me down!" while she hit Joon's chest. Joon just walk and he put Hana on a chair. Joon take Hana chopstick and give to Hana. Joon said "eat". Hana eat and she just sit quietly. Joon put fish to Hana's rice. After done eat,Hana wash the dishes. Joon said "you just sit down. Let me do this". Hana put down the bowl and wash her hand. Then, she just walk away. She go upstair to make up. She grab her handbag and a document. She go downstair and Joon said "i'm sorry. I dont know you will mad me like this. I just want to tease you". Hana said "arasso. If you do this again i dont want forgive you". He smile and pinch Hana cheek. Hana smile and said "but, i want you treat me a lunch today. Come to my place at 2.00 pm. If you late I gonna ignore you for 1 week. No sleep together, no eat together, no watching movie together and no doing anything together". Joon smile and said "arasso Madam Hana". #Joon Studio# Miho said "Joon oppa, why you late?". Joon said "i have problem at home". Miho said "problem with Hana?" Joon said "yes. I make her mad at me". Miho said "oh. Btw, did you get my message yesterday? Joon said "what message. I dont get any". He check his phone. Miho said "it is strange. I already sent to you. Ah! Maybe Hana read already and she delete it". Joon said "no. She always with me yesterday. What you seny to me?". Miho said "i sent, i want to treat you a lunch". Joon said "Today? I can't. Hana ask me to lunch with her". Miho said "Can i join you? I can be Hana friend". Joon said "Come to Green Cafe at 2.00 pm".