My Everything

My Everything

Hana arrives Joon's Studio. Hana greet Sun Ho. Hana said "how with your date? Sun Ho said " we both have a same preference and hobbies. I think we both really suitable". Hana laugh and said "yeah. You right. You both really suitable" Hana get up and said "I got to now, i want to see Joon. Later we continue again". She bow to Sun Ho. Sun Ho said "if i confess my feeling to you before Joon, maybe now you're mine" with slow voice when Hana leave. Hana enter studio and she go beside Joon and said "Ah! You're very talented". Joon shocked and said "yah, what are you doing here?" Hana said "So i didnt allow to come here? Okay, i leave now". Hana walk and Joon pull Hana hand and said "who said? Did i said before?" He pinch Hana cheek and Hana smile and said "it hurts!". Hana said "Did you have work after this? I want to go lunch together." Joon said "mmm, okay i have free time when lunch time. We will lunch together. You go upstair and wait for me. After i finish this, i will come to you." Hana said "Arasso". Hana greet Miho and said "what are you doing here?". Miho said "I'm oppa's new model.So how you and oppa? Oppa are good kisser right? I know bcs I..." Hana cut and said "I got to go now" She bow to Miho. Hana said "what's wrong with that girl? How she know Joon is a good kisser. Ahh.. Maybe Joon ever kiss her". Hana jealous and she knock her head and said "that's a long time ago and before we married. Hana think positive!" On their way to restaurant, Hana sit silently. She still thinking what Miho said. Joon said "why you silent? Is there anything happen before?" Hana said "nothing." Hana still thinking and she said "Joon, did you ever..... Ahh. Nothing." Joon said "did i ever what? malhaebwa." Hana said "aniyo. Keep focus on driving." Joon feel strange with Hana. In the restaurant, Hana not eat her food. She just look at food while holding chopstick. Joon said "Hana, whats wrong? You ask me to lunch together but you not eat your food". Hana said "Aniyo. I will eat my food. It is really hot thats why i not eat." Hana still not eat her noodle and suddenly she said "Is it true Miho is your new model?" Joon said "Yea. Ahh. I know, you feel bother because of Miho right? Past is past. Don't worry, i'm only love you". Hana smile happily and said "aniyo". Hana eat her food and she still thinking about it. In that night, Joon is taking bath. Hana sit on bed and she hear Joon's phone ringing. She take Joon's phone. Miho sent text message "Oppa, tomorrow i want treat you lunch. Don't forget. If you not come i will kill you. ㅋㅋㅋ I really miss you". Hana read text and she delete that message. She go out and seat on sofa. She tries hold her tears. Joon go to Hana. Hana said "lets watch movie now. I already buy a movie just now. It is love story. Joon said "love story? It is a boring movie. I will sleep if watch this". They watch together. Hana lean on Joon's shoulder. There a scene where it is very sad part. Hana cry silently. Actually she not cry because of that scene. She cry bcs she jealous. Joon said "yah. You cry bcs of this story? This not sad at all." Hana didnt replied. When movie end, Joon said "lets sleep". Hana said "aniyo. You go first. I want to sit alone here. Later i come". Joon said "okay".He feel strange with his wife. 10 minutes later, Hana go to bed. She lean and hug Joon. She kiss Joon's forehead. Hana said "i will never let someone stole you from me. You're mine".