Chapter 3

My Everything

After they reach Seoul Joon look at Hana. Joon said "you want to go cafe?" Hana said "yes". She stills dont want to look at Joon's face. Joon ask "why you dont want to my face?" Joon try to lift Hana face. Hana pull. Joon walks while he put his hand around Hana's waist. While they drink, Joon said "Hana ya if you not lift your head now i will go to you and kiss you. Hana heard that and lift her head. She said "yah! You're really something" She just lift her head but still not look at Joon's face. They went to market to buy some food to cook tonight. Hana dont know which brand is good for gochujang. Joon see that and take all gochujang on Hana hand and put in the trolley. Hana said "yah! Dont waste!". Joon not hear Hana and walk away while pull trolley. Hana said "he really something". At night, Hana said "what you want for dinner?" Joon said "anything". Hana said "you dont want to help me?" Joon said "no, i dont want" Joon too focused on tv. Hana chop onion while nagging. Suddenly she cut her hand. Hana said "Ahhh! Apa!(hurt) Joon heard Hana scream and he run to see what happen. He saw blood on Hana hand. He wash her hand and put plaster. Joon said "sit down. Let me do your work. I dont want to be vampire. Hana smile while look at him. After they done dinner, they walk on their garden. Hana said "the stars is really beautiful" Joon said "aniyo. You are more beautiful than stars. Hana smile. Hana said "i want go to sleep. I feel very tired." Joon said " lets go".