My Everything

My Everything

In the morning, Joon wake up and he see Hana sleeping. He dont want to disturb Hana bcs Hana really tired. After take a bath, Joon prepare breakfast. Today, they have to go work. But Joon not wake up Hana. Yesterday Hana ask Joon to wake up her early. Joon go to their bed and sit beside Hana. Joon said with sweet voice "Hana-ya Palli ireona(wake up fast). Hana wake up and rub her eyes. Hana said "what time it is?" Joon said "already 8.30 a.m" Hana said "mwoya?! Why you not wake up me faster? I gonna late to work!" Joon said "I dont want to disturb you". Hana with angry face left bed. After Hana done she went downstair. Joon said "eat first". Hana dont want to hear what Joon say. She go to door to wear her shoes. Joon said "you not taking breakfast?" Hana not replied. Joon grab his jacket and car keys. On their way, Joon said "are you mad?" Hana still didn't replied. When they reach Hana work place, Hana go out from car quickly. Joon go out and pull Hana hand. Joon said "i cant let you go work with anger" Joon kiss Hana lips and said "have a great days". Hana smile. Joon said "im sorry because i not wake you up early. After this i will do as you want. #1 WEEKS LATER# Joon said "Hana, I got to go now. I have so many works and today i got a new model". Joon kiss Hana forehead. Hana smile and said "have a nice day". Today is Hana offday. She dont have work to do. She only spent time at her garden. Hana said "Today i want visit Joon at his studio". She smile while singing. #Joon's Studio# Joon said "Jo Soo, where is our new model?" Jo soo said "She will arrive here in 10 minutes. #10 minutes later# OPPA! Joon turn his head. Joon said "Miho, what are you doing here?" Miho said "You still dont know yet? I'm your new model" Miho said "i hope we will cooperate together" and extend her hand to shake hand with Joon. Joon shake hand with Miho and said "arasso". Miho busy with posing while Joon take a picture of her. Joon said "wah, you're very good now" Miho said "of course". Joon said "why you return Korea?Not enough 2 months you just got back here". Miho said "I miss my parents. I cant seperate with them and for certain people". Joon said "who certain people? Ahhh! So, you have a namja chingu now? Who? Malhaebwa." Miho said "aniyo. I dont have namja chingu. It's secret. Oneday you will know who i meant it".