Honeymoon

My Everything

Joon and hana officialy married and become newlywed. Hana change her clothes from wedding dress to casual dress. They gonna go honeymoon in Jeju Island Joon already done with his change."yah! Palli( fast)" Joon nag to Hana because she late. They gonna left by plane if late.



Hana hug her omma. Hana omma said to joon "take care of Hana and if you make Hana cry, you will face with me". Joon nod his head. Joon omma seem unhappy with this marriage. Joon omma never smile when the reception. Hana greet Joon Omma. Joon omma said "palli ka(go now) "with poker face bcs they gonna left by plane.



ON THE PLANE
"Hana-ssi" said Joon. Hana said "wae?" Joon said "why you really want to go Jeju Island? There's nothing. Boring place" Hana said "yah! You said that place was boring? I think you hve no feeling." "Maybe you're alien" Hana said with slow voice. Joon suddenly hear what Hana just say. Joon said "yah! You said that i maybe an alien?" Hana"yes" Joon said "how dare you! If i was an alien thats mean you married with alien" Joon laugh. Hana also laugh. Joon rent a car.



When they arrive at hotel. Hana go to balcony and said"ahhhhh!! Very refreshing. The air is really fresh" Joon take a nap because he really tired. Hana take bath and drink a coffee alone at balcony. Joon wake up and go to Hana. Joon "tonight you want to eat what? Where you want to go?" Hana "mmmmm, i want to eat western food like steak and wine. Can we go to Seonimgyo Bridge?" Joon said "arasso. I want to take bath. Hana noding.



After eat and walk around Seonimgyo Bridge, they feel tired and went to hotel. On the way to hotel Hana sit silently. Her head full of question and worry. Hana worry about their first night. Hana imagine when they sleep together on the same bed. Suddenly Hana scream. Joon " yah! Wae geurae?". Hana said "nothing" Hana knock her head. She silently said "pabo Hana" Joon burst into laugh bcs he know why Hana scream.



IN HOTEL.
Joon ask "who gonna take bath first?" Hana with nervous said "i go first". In the room Joon practice how to seduce Hana. In the bathroom Hana said "omma! Help me! I really afraid". Hana went in fornt mirror and imagine if her body gonna be touch by Joon. Hana said "andwae! I neve let Joon touch me!" With confident she wear her pyjamas and out from bathroom.



After Joon already take bath she go to Hana. Joon sit beside Hana. Hana said " i want to call my omma." Joon said "okay". After they done call their parents, Hana become more nervous. Joon said "ahh~ i feel really tired. I want to sleep. Hana ya, lets go". Hana heart pounding really fast. Joon pull Hana hand. Hana pull her hand and said "joon, you go first. I don't feel want to sleep now.



Joon lift Hana because Hana want to avoid from sleeping together. Joon place Hana on bed. Hana faster cover her body and face with blanket. Joon burst into laugh. Joon said "i not gonna touch you now. I know you nervous now. I gonna let you go tonight. But tommorow i will never let it". Hana take a deep breath. She feel very happy.



After 5 minutes, Hana fall asleep. Joon lift Hana heads on his arm. Joon give a peck on Hana forehead. He said "saranghae" .They both fall asleep.