The Last Blessing

Everybody's Boyfriend

Date: October 19, 2013
Time: 12 noon
Place: Chinese Noodle Restaurant

 

"So what is this about?" Yixing asked suspiciously because Himchan just decided to treat him out for lunch on a Sunday in his favorite Chinese restaurant and ordered his favorite Chinese dishes.

"I want to ask for you blessing to date Jongup."  Himchan took a deep breath before explaining how he exactly met Jongup and how his feelings developed.  He apologized as he did not mean to lie or fool Yixing when he hid the fact that he had met Jongup way before Yixing.

"No." Yixing obviously looked upset.  He didn't touch any of his favorite dishes.  He just simply stood up and left without any explanation which really stunned Himchan.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Date: October 19, 2013
Time: 1:00 PM
Place: Dance Studio

 

Kai the lights of the dance studio and was surprised to see Yixing just sitting at the corner.  "Yixing? What are you doing here on a Sunday?"

"I should be asking that to you too."

"I am normally here on a Sunday.  I spend an hour or two here after lunch every Sunday unless I have another schedule to attend."  Kai moved to sit beside Yixing.  "What's wrong?"

Before Yixing could explain, his stomach growled hungrily which made him blush in embarrassment. "Come on. I'll treat you to lunch," Kai said as he helped Yixing stand up to his feet.

Over his late lunch, Yixing explained to Kai what just happened between him and Himchan earlier.  "I honestly wouldn't mind if they would date. I just didn't like the fact that I was made a fool.  Everybody seems to take me as a fool."

"They didn't mean to do that.  They weren't sure of their feelings for each other back then, and they were basically trying to deny or avoid it," Kai tried to comfort the Chinese, but the other was still obviously upset.  "Since when did I ever make you look like a fool?"

"You make fun of me sometimes."

"Well... yeah," Kai had to admit a bit guiltily. "But it's all just a joke and your reactions are adorable.  Besides, it was the only way to get you to notice me.  You always have a crush on somebody else."

"Do you... have a crush on me?" Yixing asked while still having a French fry between his lips.

Kai moved to bite the other end of the French Fry with his lips brushing lightly against Yixing's. "I had a crush on you the moment you stepped inside the dance studio for the first time."

"Oh..." Yixing blushed and swallowed what was left of the French fry.  

"I didn't like Himchan when he was your boyfriend. I would be much happier if he'll be Jongup's boyfriend.  I'll be the happiest guy when you'll be my boyfriend, so what do you say?" Kai had been planning to confess.  He never thought he would do it spontaneously today.  It wasn't the most romantic confession like he had planned for, but it was still an honest one.

"Lets go out for a movie after lunch then?" Yixing suggestly shyly. "It'll be my treat this time."

"That sounds great," Kai just became the happiest guy at the moment.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Date:  October 19, 2013
Time: 4:30 PM
Place: Jongup's Front Porch

 

"I have bad news for you," Himchan told Jongup.  They were currently sitting at the stairs of Jongup's front porch.  "Yixing didn't give me his blessing. He didn't give me an explanation. He just said no and left."

"I have good news for you."  Jongup pulled out his cellphone from his pocket and showed a certain text message to Himchan.

 

Jongup, I give you my blessing to date Himchan hyung. -Yixing

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

To be continued....

 

A/N: What the heck~ It took me 2 years to update? Oh my gawd... my life is really a mess and it still pretty much is.  I'm just happy to finally be able to update this.  The next chapter will be the last chapter and hopefully it won't took me another 2 years to update it. Hahahaha!! I might be able to update it next week because I have some free time in my hands right now.  Well, I should be studying, but that's making me feel depressed, so I'm escaping and having some fun.

 

Comment please?