Yixing's Boyfriend

Everybody's Boyfriend
Date: August 30, 2013
Time:  5:00 pm
Place:  Dance studio
 
 
Besides Zelo, Jongup had other close friends namely Kai and Yixing who go to the same school as him, but both are a year older than him.  He became close to them because they're members of the school's dance club.  Besides that, they also go to the same dance studio outside school.
 
 
Imagine Jongup's surprise when Himchan shows up at the dance studio saying he was there to fetch his boyfriend who turned out to be none other than Yixing.  Then Jongup turned to look at Kai who looked equally surprised.  The difference between him and Kai was the flash of hurt in Kai's eyes for a few seconds... or maybe they weren't so different.  He knew what Kai was feeling.
 
 
Even though Kai never admitted and never told anybody,  Jongup knew that Kai had been harboring a crush on Yixing for a while now.  Same goes for Jongup.  He actually used to have a crush on Yixing too, but lately, his crush had changed to someone else... someone named Himchan.
 
 
Jongup and Himchan had become good friends since they started exchanging text messages aroudn the time Zelo broke up with Himchan, so he knew (and had been jealous but doesn't want to admit) that Himchan has been interested in someone lately.  That someone is said to be a Chinese person who loves dancing.  It just never crossed his mind that the person would be Yixing.
 
 
Yixing introduced his boyfriend to Kai and Jongup.  The way Himchan acted as if it was his first time meeting Jongup gave them both a sense of de ja vu as it was like the time when Zelo introduced them to each other.
 
 
When Yixing and Himchan left, Kai finally spoke to Jongup.  "Yixing never mentioned Himchan to us before.  Don't you think it's weird that they suddenly become a couple?"
 
 
I never mentioned Himchan to you guys either.  Jongup thought but decided to keep his mouth shut.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
Jongup was in the middle of doing his homework when he received a phone call from Himchan which surprised him because Himchan never called him before.  They only exchange text messages.
 
 
"Done with walking Yixing home?"  Jongup asked, trying to keep his jealousy at bay.
 
 
"Yeah, so I'm on my way home now."
 
 
"So you called just to tell me that?"
 
 
"No, I called to tell you that it's weird that my boyfriends always seem to be related to you somehow."
 
 
"It must be a curse."
 
 
"Or it could be fate trying to tell us something."
 
 
Jongup hated how his heart fluttered when Himchan said that.  "I have to go now.  Lots of homework to do."  He instantly hung up.  He did not like where their conversation was going especially since Himchan has a boyfriend who is actually his close friend this time around.
 
 
Himchan frowned at the way Jongup ended their conversation.  Even when they exchanged text messages, Jongup would instantly end it once Himchan's text messages would start getting flirty, corny, or something along those lines. Himchan honestly felt being rejected each time which is probably also one of the reasons why he hadn't really confessed of being interested to Jongup and hadn't tried to get the other to be his boyfriend... yet.
 
 
Yes, he may have a boyfriend, but he knew whatever he had with Yixing wouldn't last long which was also how he felt when he was with Zelo.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
Date:  September 4, 2013
Time:  12:10 pm
Place:  School Cafeteria
 
 
It was during lunchtime when Yixing announced that he and Himchan broke up.  "It's probably going to be the shortest relationship I'll ever have. Hahaha!!!"
 
 
Kai was happy at the news, and he was even happier that Yixing didn't seem heartbroken about it.  Jongup was happy too, but he couldn't help but ask why they broke up.
 
 
"I had a secret crush on him for a long time, but after finally having him as a boyfriend, it just doesn't feel exciting anymore and I quickly lost interest.  Does it seem like I'm too fickle? Maybe I should have at least tried to make our relationship longer than 1 week..."
 
 
"No, no, no, just 1 week is fine.  It's not like he was truly interested in you anyway because if he did, he would have convinced you
not to break up with him."  Kai reasoned out and squeezed Yixing's hand comfortingly.
 
 
Now that Jongup thought about it... what Kai felt for Yixing wasn't just a mere crush.  Kai was in love.  Then Jongup thought about his own feelings for Himchan.  It was just a crush... right?  What if he will be like Yixing and lose interest in Himchan once Himchan becomes his boyfriend?  Jongup mentally slapped himself in his thoughts.  There was no way he was going to entertain the thought of Himchan becoming his boyfriend!!!
 
 
"Jongup, can I steal you for a bit?  There's something I want to talk to you in private."
 
 
Jongup's thoughts were interrupted by a deep y voice.  He could see the look of surprise on Kai and Yixing's faces.  Heck, he was surprised himself.  One of the most popular guys at school was talking to him!!!  "Sure, Chanyeol."
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
To be continued...
 
 
A/N:  I did tell you that there was going to be some drama, right?  Was the drama too heavy here? @_@  Don't worry, I'll probably make the next chapter light-hearted and maybe hopefully funny again~ ^^
 
 
Comments pleaes? What do you think Chanyeol is going to say to Jongup? Hehehe~