More Blessings

Everybody's Boyfriend

Date:  October 18, 2013
Time:  4:00 p.m.
Place:  Skateboard Park

 

Himchan knew that he will find Zelo hanging out with the skateboard park.  He saw that Zelo's new boyfriend, Tao, was around too.  The jealousy was clearly burning in Tao's eyes when Zelo introduced Himchan as his ex-boyfriend casually.

 

"I actually came here to ask for your blessing for me and my new boyfriend." Himchan stopped himself from laughing out loud when he saw how the jealousy from Tao's eyes toned down.

 

"So you got yourself a new boyfriend!!! Who is it?!" Zelo was curious and excited at the same time.

 

"Actually, Jongup and I knew each other already even before you introduced him to me..." Himchan started explaining but was interrupted.

 

"Jongup is your new boyfriend?!?! I think you two are going to be perfect for each other!!! You both are nice people, so you're going to be a nice couple too!!! You totally have my blessing!!!"

 

Himchan laughed in relief.  He knew that Zelo's blessing would be easy to get.  Now he just needs one more blessing.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Date:  October 18, 2013
Time:  7:00 p.m.
Place:  Jongup's House

 

"Jongup, your friend is here. Why don't you invite him in for dinner?"  Jongup's mother said.

 

Jongup wondered who his mother could  be talking about.  He went out of his bedroom to go to the living room and see who it was.  "Himchan!"

 

"I figured it would be better to show up as a friend before becoming your boyfriend and put a good impression on your parents.  Heck, I haven't even met Youngjae's parents."  Himchan was nervous which showed in his tone of voice and facial expression.  "I also got Zelo's blessing today."

 

There was a nice feeling which Jongup doesn't know exactly what it is blooming in his chest as he could see that Himchan was really serious about wanting to have a relationship with him. It doesn't seem to be a simple crush or attraction anymore, and he was pretty sure that lust wouldn't push a person into doing something like this.

 

"Good job, hyung."  Jongup dared to place a brief kiss on Himchan's lips.

 

Himchan wanted more but stopped himself as they were currently in Jongup's house.  He wouldn't be able to make a good impression on Jongup's parents if they caught him kissing their son on their first meeting.

 

The dinner was pleasant.  Jongup felt relieved that his parents liked Himchan. 

 

"Well, I just hope they'll still like me when you introduce me to them as your boyfriend next time I visit here."  Himchan said as he and Jongup were outside the house after dinner.  It was time for Himchan to leave.

 

"I hope that will happen really soon, hyung."  Jongup felt slightly embarrassed with what he just said, but he wanted to let Himchan now that he was waiting and excited at the same time for them to become an official couple.

 

"It will.  Goodnight, Jonguppie." Himchan wrapped the younger one in a tight hug and kissed his forehead.

 

Jongup watched as Himchan left.  He was looking forward for them to be spending their nights together as a couple.  He really hopes it'll happen very soon.

 

To be continued~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

A/N: It has been 3 months since I last wrote a fic.  I think I just had the longest writer's block I ever had.  I don't think I have fully come back to writing either, but one thing is for sure... I will complete this fic before this year ends.

 

Comments please? Make me feel inspired. It might push me into writing and updating faster~