The sign

She is the angel

 

Next morning.
Doojoon POV.
Ring ring. 
Damn it, it a ing alarm. Aigoo if it not because of the party last nigh I'm not gonna tired this much.
"Ahhhh." I scream out.
As I walk out my bed, I surprise by that stupid Kim hyunjae. Why he wake up so early? He just sitting right there and it was creep me out.
"What you screaming at." Hyunjae ask
"Nothing, what make you wake up early." I ask
"Oh, it just my habit." Hyunjae smile and said.
How weird? 
End doojoon POV
 
Hyuna POV.
5:30am. 
Omg, it was so early. I have to get shower cause I'm really sting right now. 
After I clean myself. I come out and sit at the table and read the book.
I look at doojoon, he still sleep right now. Aigoo.
"Ahhhhh." I hear a scream
It was doojoon. And I ask. " what you scream about." I ask.
Omg for the first time, I though he was so manly but right now he scream like a girl, how funny and cute.
I go to my class by myself and sit down.
"Hi." Yoseob said.
"Hi." I said back.
Kiwang and dongwoon also come near by. We talk and then doojoon walk in. He doesn't come to talk with us but he just sit in his sit.
"Don't worry about him, he always like that. He nice but he only show it when he with a girls." Kiwang said.
"Really." I said.
"He not a normal one, all the girls are die but cause of him, just two or even just in one day, he can dumb a girls easily." Yoseob said.
I just nod, maybe I'm not close with him but I see it with my own eye. Suddenly, he turn around and look at us. Wow, I saw the light around him, his eye..... I feel like there just only me and him on the class.
"Ya, what you looking at shorty." Doojoon yell back.
"No, it just nothing." I said and smile with him.
"Stop smile with me in a weird way like that." Doojoon said and turn around.
For a second, all the light around him turn into dark. What a jerk.
End hyuna POV
 
Everybody turn to their sit.
Dongwoon POV
The way hyuna look at him. It different then me. Why? Please, only care about me hyuna ah.
End dongwoon POV
 
Doojoon POV
I turn around and saw hyunjae look at me, I ask why and he just smile at me.
I said it was weird, But i feel it not weird at all. I saw the sun rise at him, it was so beautiful. Omg what im thinking? Stop it doojoon. Stop it. You are a player, a player.
End doojoon POV
 
Hyuna POV
After the class end, I walk back to my dorm quickly to change.
 I walk inside the bathroom. Doojoon is still in the class helping yoseob study.
"Aigoo, I hate this thing is so tie." I said.
I took off my shirt and take off the tie thing and let my relax. Aigoo, so comfortable. 
Oh no, omg I fall down to the ground cause of the water. It was so hurt so bad and my head bump to the door make it open widely. I hear the sound of somebody open the door, I stand up and clock the door quickly.
"That was close." I said.
"Ya, hurry get change the couch want to see us." Doojoon yell out loud.
"Araso." I said and put the the close in 
"Ahhhhh." I scream out loud cause right now cause there is nothing in his body except for his underwear.
"Ya, shut up. You use the bathroom and we are all boy, so be quite." Doojoon said normally.
Omg my innocent eyes. This is the first time I saw that I just quickly take my stuff and run out the door.
I walk and head  to the gym. 
"Hyunjae ah." Junghyun run to me and hug me.
"What are you doing sumbeanim." I said and try to push him away but I can't.
"Hyunjae ah, let got." Suddenly the voice come right from the back and push me away from junghyun.
"Aish, that was hurt." Junghyun said 
"Sorry hyung." Dongwoon said.
I look at him, and nod.
"Hungry ?." Dongwoon ask.
"No, oppa." I whisper into his ear.
"Hahaha, let go practice." Dongwoon said and put his hand on my shoulder.
He always like that, he like my big oppa. Aigoo, in this school I'm still  lucky that I have him
End hyuna POV .
 
 
 
Sorry guy for not update .
And thanks so much for everybody that like my story.
Please enjoy and leave a comment or subscribe if you want .
Thanks.