Dream

She is the angel

 

Hyuna POV
Omg, what a day. I change my cloth and walk to the gym. I beg that will be the only good thing to me. Basketball here I come.
I walk inside the gym and look around. There is so many people, I saw dongwoon standing with kiwang, yoseob and, my roommate, doojoon. I walk  around try to find some friend.
"Jingjing ah." Dongwoon yell out and wave at me.
Aigoo, I don't want to come there, cause doojoon will call me shorty again. So I just stand there and smile at him.
"Attention please." The couch said." There is a lot of people want to become a part of this basketball team, so I decide that there will be a battle between new and old member, Im telling you guy there is just 5 people can attend the team the  other will be eliminate." 
Dang it, I'm gonna die there is a lot of tall guy and I beg they are better than me.
I stand in the position and try to relax myself.
"Aigoo how cute." I hear somebody said.
I turn around and look. There is a tall guy stand right there.
"Hi, you much be kim hyunjae ." He said." My name is junghyun, I'm team captain of the basketball team."
"How do you know my name?." I ask.
"Well, the news was so right that you look really beauty, white skin, lovable lip, are you sure you not a girl?". Junghyun said.
"Hey, you are sumbeanim doesn't mean you can say stuff like that, I'm a guy." I said with angry tone.
"Aigoo, you are so cute." Junghyun said." But I'm not gonna easy with you on the game."
"I don't need you to be easy to me ." I said and walk away.
"Game start." The couch said and flow the whistle.
I try to do everything and show my skill but they was so fast.
"Ya move, you shorty." Doojoon yell out
Wow, doojoon was so different when he plays, he was so fast, left turn then right turn he and dongwoon works so well together. But junghyun he was so fast he take the ball back.
Here I come.  I run to junghyun and try to take the ball, wow that easy.
"Here doojoon ah." I yell and pass the ball to him.
They run after him and he pass the ball to kiwang. Wow kiwang run really fast, he pass it to yoseob but there is a lot of the member try to lock him. Yoseob use his move and escape quickly. 
"Here you go dongwoon ah." Yoseob said and pass the ball to dongwoon.
I beg with his skill, he can hit that ball easily.
"Jingjing ah, here you go." Dongwoon yell out.
"Guy take that shorty down, this is easy." The guy with big muscle said.
Easy, I don't thinks so. They big guy try to clock me, more and more of got in. Dang it.
"Just give up, flower boy. Cause I afraid that you might get hurt." The big guy said.
Give up, no way that is not my word. I use my move and escape, hahaha, I'm so happy that I was so small to them that make escape easier.
"He not gonna make it." Yoseob said
"He too short." Kiwang agree
"Hahaha, look it not gonna get in." The big guy said and laugh.
Watch. I run as fast as I can. Maybe I'm short but I'm gonna show you more than this.
I run and jump to somebody back and use it to gain more height and bam!!!! I make a big jump and hit the ball inside  the basket.
I feel amazing, I wish my dad could be here. I saw everybody look at me in surprise.
"Ya, how dare you?". The voice coming from the back.
This voice, oh no, the person I jump on to is doojoon. I turn around and look, yup can be wrong is him.
"I'm sorry ." I said and felling guilty.
"You." Doojoon said and jump to me. 
Dongwoon, kiwang, and yoseob try to hold him back.
"Ya, good jobs." All of them said except for doojoon.
"Ok, stop guy." The couch said." There is nothing more to said or thinking. Doojoon, dongwoon, yoseob, kiwang, will be on the team, also last but not least our flower boy, Kim hyunjae."
My name, yes, I got in the team. Hahahaha.
"Yessss." I scream in happiness.
I have to call my dad, he will be very happy.
"Ok, all the member come here." Junghyun said." Let congrats to our new member and work hard ok?" 
"Yes." All of us said out loud.
"Ya." The big guy yell out.
I turn around and look at him.
"Yes, hyungnim." I said.
"You really good, welcome to the team and sorry for being mean, my name is shindong."
I smile and said." My name is hyunjae, it ok, I get it."
"Ok, bye." Shindong said and smile
"Bye." I said.
I so proud of myself. Muahahahaha. It's gonna be ok, hyuna ah.
"Ya, ya let celebration guy." Yoseob said while put his arm  around my shoulder.
"Ok." I said.
"Let go." Kiwang said.
"I'm not going." Doojoon said angrily.
"I'm sorry, doojoon ah." I said." Come on let go."
Aigoo, what I have to do? Trouble maker Kim hyuna.
End hyuna POV
 
Doojoon POV
Aigoo, I'm happy cause I got in the team but I also really angry because of that shorty. But I have to say that his skill is amazing.
Celebration? I'm not gonna go.
"Come on, let go." Hyunjae said.
Puppy eye, white skin, pink lip. What wrong with this kid? He so girly.
"Ok, fine." I said.
Damn it. Why do I say yes? Weird, so weird. 
"Let go guy." Kiwang said.
"Ya, let success our dream ok?" Dongwoon said
"Yes, we will." I answer.
 End doojoon POV
 
They walk together, talk and laugh. Their friendship start, and also their dream.
 
 
 
Hi guy sorry for not update
Please continue read my story, comment and subscribe if you want 
Thanks.