Enemy and friend

She is the angel

 

At Cube's high school.
Hyuna POV
Ding dong!!
Thanks god, the class is over. I walk outside the class and try to find my dorm room.
"Ya, jingjing ah." The voice come from the back.
What? How can people in this school know my nickname? I turn around and look. A tall guy with eye smile standing there. He walk near by.
"You don't remember me?". He said and walk closer whisper in my ear." Kim hyuna."
How can he know my real name? Oh no.
"Ya I'm your best friend don't you remember." He said.
"What? My name is Kim hyunjae not hyuna, you much be wrong." I said.
"Remember the little kid that piggy back you all the time." He said. " but there by accident I'm moving." 
"Son dongwoon." I said.
"Well, remember now." Dongwoon said.
"How can you find me?" . I said.
"Well, I come back to find you and your dad tell me everything." Dongwoon said.
"And why you are here?" I ask.
"Basketball and something else." Dongwoon said.
"I'm glad to see you." I said.
"Me too." Dongwoon said.
"Move." The voice come behind said.
"Oh, sorry." I said.
"Ya, dongwoon you shouldn't talk with short people, that make you short like them." Doojoon said and walking up.
"Hahaha. Ya doojoon ah, he short and cute right, hyun....jea ah." Dongwoon said.
"Ya." I yell at them.
" let go doojoon ah." Dongwoon said.
I was nervous and happy when I see dongwoon. He is the one who take care of me when I was little, he like my big oppa. Now he here, I think that will be better but he close with that stupid guy make me so angry.
"Ya, shhhh." I yell at dongwoon to tell him keep the secret
He just turn back and nodd.
Their much be more and more trouble in the future. Great.
End hyuna POV.
Dongwoon POV
Kim hyuna. There is her, she still like that, long hair and white milk skin. I was so shock when her dad tell me, she goes to this school.
Basketball is my life but my life is ruin if something happen to her. I will protect you hyuna ah.
End dongwoon POV
Huyna POV.
At some place else.
"Omg, there is it." i said and breath hardly.
I open the door and look around. I saw dongwoon today, I know I can share the room with him but I don't want to. I have to start to growing up.
"Hi, my name is hyunjae, nice to meet you." I said and look around.
There is nobody in the room. I bring my stuff in.This is really nice room. There is one restroom and one bed where is down here, another bed is up there. It like a stair. I guess that will be mine cause the bed down here is full by his stuff.
"Move." A voice said.
Oh, I guess he is my roommate now. Smile hyuna ah. I turn around.
"Hi, my name is hyunjae." I said loudly.
I turn around and there is doojoon stand right there. His body is wet and he half . He is just finish shower. His abs. 
Breath hyuna, you are a guy right now, stop look at his abs. But he look really hot right now. Aigoo.
"Ya, move shorty." Doojoon yell and put his shirt in. " I can't believe, you are my roommate."
I try to take all my stuff and walk away, but it was so heavy and damn it, he doesn't help me.
Suddenly, something hold my foot back and I fall.
"Ahhh." I yell out and hold on something.
But it not hurt at all. 
"Wow, it not hurt at all." I said.
"Yes, because you on top of me." Doojoon yell back." And next time when you fall don't pull and make the other fall to, idiot." 
"Sorry." I said and look at him
I stair for a moment and then I hear him said." Stand up, you shorty." 
I stand up and walk up stair or you can said that I run. Aigoo, this is so unlucky, cause I don't want to be just like a main character like Hana kimi. I hate him so much, maybe he cute but he was so rude. Omma, help me. Please.
End hyuna POV.
 
Doojoon POV.
Omg, how unlucky for me, to live with this shorty, but why his body so soft just like a girl like that. Ewww.
End doojoon POV.
 
 
 
 
Hi guy sorry if this chapter is
Please continue reading and leave a comment or subscribe if you want 
Thanks.