Groceries

Junhong NAEKKOYA~!

27. Groceries

 


I wiped the tears from my eyes. My stomach hurt from laughing too much and I could see Junhong sprawled out on the floor, laughing too. Youngjae's head went side to side as Himchan shook him while Daehyun was still kneeling on the ground.

"What'd we miss?" Yongguk and Jongup show up then. I point at them.

"Youngjae... He... Pahahahahahahah!" I started lauging again and Jongup and Yongguk exchange looks. Jongup shrugs and sits down and grabs his cookie. Yongguk does the same before chuckling at Daehyun.

"Leave it Daehyun," Yongguk says. Daehyun's jaw drops and he stares at Yongguk in mock fury.

"How dare you say that to a neglected cookie! Youngjae, how dare you neglect a cookie like this!" Daehyun demanded and we all burst out laughing. Himchan finally lets go of Youngjae, who rubs his neck slowly.

"Kyuyeon-ah could we ask you a favor?" I perk up when Yongguk asks me his question. I nod at him. Of course I would. I owed them anyways.

"We're low on groceries so could you please go to the supermarket to buy some? I'll make a list," Yongguk continues. I nod again and went out of the room for a bit to grab a pen and paper. When I come back, I find the boys huddled against each other. Junhong was missing though. I cleared my throat and they all jumped back.

"Where's Junhong?" I asked. Jongup raises his eyebrows at me and chuckles.

"What?" I ask him and he just shakes his head.

"Bathroom," Himchan answers and I give him a smile. He smiles back. I hand the pen and paper to Yongguk who immediately starts to write. After his done, he hands the paper back to me and I gape at it.

"Yah isn't this too much?" I asked and pointed at the very very VERY long list of groceries.

"So you're not going to do it?" Jongup asks.

"Yah, Kyuyeon don't be so lazy!" Youngjae teases. I huff before snatching the paper from Yongguk's hands.

"Give me your keys!" I yelled at Youngjae and spread my palm out.

"Why mine? Take Daehyun's!"

"Shut up cookie neglector!"

"Oh! Let it go already!" I rolled my eyes and exited the room. I opened a small cupboard on the TV stand and grabbed Youngjae's keys. I jingled them on his face.

"These are your keys right?" I asked. He nods and tries to get it but I pull it out of his way. He pouts and crosses his arms immaturely.

"Aigoo! Our little Youngjae's throwing a fit," Himchan ruffles Youngjae's hair and we all laugh again. Junhong comes in then.

"Ah Zelo! Go help Kyuyeon with groceries," Daehyun orders him. He was about to protest but he got pushed out the kitchen by Jongup. Yongguk takes the car keys from me and hands it to Junhong.

"Drive her safely okay?" He says before pushing the both of us out the door. I stick my tongue out of Yongguk before he closes the door.

"Well aren't they acting weird," I muttered before skipping to the passenger side of the car. I waited for Junhong to open the car before slipping in.

xx Youngjae POV xx

"Operation Maknae L.O.V.E. is a go!" Himchan yells as soon as Yongguk closes the door.

"Shhh! They might hear you!" Daehyun tells him. Yongguk then comes back and gives us a thumbs up.

"The grocery list should keep them out there for two hours if they don't rush," Yongguk grins. I rub my palms together.

"So what are we going to do now?" I asked.

"Okay well... We're going to throw a little dinner party for those two."

"You mean a dinner date?" Himchan wiggled his eyebrows. Yongguk snapped his finger and grinned.

"Bingo! Daehyun can you contact the Secret members?" Yongguk turned to Daehyun who nodded eagerly.

"Youngjae, Himchan you guys go get some decorations."

"What kind of decorations?" I asked.

"The romantic ones, I don't know!" Yongguk says.

"Don't worry you're with me. I'm an expert in these things," Himchan brushes off imaginary dust from his shoulders. I snorted at him.

"Wait my car is gone," I said.

"Daehyun will take you to the store and then go get the Secret members. Is that okay?" Yongguk turns to Daehyun again.

"Yup!"

"What about me?" Jongup points at himself.

"You'll be with me, we're going to search the net for places. Oh bring the Secret members here if you can, Daehyun."

We all nodded at Yongguk and made our way to the door before hearing Yongguk's yell.

"Oh don't run into Kyuyeon!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Of course not! Why would we do that!" I yelled back and exited my house. We climbed into the car and not long after, we were already driving. I texted Kyuyeon then.

"Where are you guys?"

'At the supermarket near school why?'

'Just wanted to know.'

I shoved my phone in my pocket and got off the car with Himchan.

"I'll find a parking spot and call the Secret members then I'll come find you."

I nodded at Daehyun and closed his car door before walking into the supermarket.

xx Kyuyeon's POV xx

"This is ridiculous!" I threw my arms in the air in frustration before staring at the list again. Junhong shifts on his feet, carrying the small basket in his hand. I looked at him. He shrugs at me.

"We're going to need a cart," I said before walking over near the entrance and pulling a cart away from it's position. Junhong gently transfers the groceries that we bought and I start to push it but I'm stopped by Junhong. He nudges ne out of the way and takes hold of the cart.

"I can do it," I told him but he only shakes his head. I stare him down but he wins so I just walked beside the cart with one hand placed on it and the other staring at the list.

"Oof!" I hear someone and gravity then takes me down and I land on something soft. I look up only to meet a very familiar looking face. The face smirks and someone yanks me up. I look behind me to see that it was Junhong. His expression was unreadable.

"You again?" The man asks. I furrow my eyebrows at him in confusion.

"Don't remember me eh?"

I racked my brain for clues then shook my head. He chuckles.

"Byun Baekhyun." He takes my hand and kisses it. I blush and Junhong yanks me behind him so that he is in between Baekhyun and myself. Then I remembered. He was the flirty guy when I visited Youngjae back then.

"I remember you," I muttered. He smirks again and I could hear Junhong almost growl.

"Is he your boyfriend?" I blush more at the question. Baekhyun chuckles again.

"N-"

"Yes." Junhong interrupts me and I stare him with wide eyes. He just keeps his gaze on Baekhyun. Baekhyun looks shocked as well. Junhong then takes hold of my hand and drags me away from Baekhyun.

"Who was he?" He growled and I flinched.

"He was this one guy I met when I went to visit Youngjae at Daehyun's during the fight that we had," I mumbled. I hear him sigh. His fingers leave the cart and run across his hair.

"A-are you mad?" I stuttered and bit my lip. He stares down at me before he sighs again.

"No. Just be more careful." I perked up and hugged him before running off to find more of the things Yongguk asked us to buy. I spot a pack of ramen on the top shelf and reach for it. My eyebrows furrow when my hand doesn't even touch the pack.

"Oh come on!" I muttered and stomped my foot a little before jumping up and down, trying to grab the darned ramen. A hand reaches over me easily and I turn around to come face to face with Junhong. His eyes stared into mine. I felt his breathe ghost over my lips. I remember the time when he kissed me on the Ferris Wheel and blushed. My eyes glance over to his lips before darting back up to his eyes.

"Oh what a cute couple!" We jump away from each other and see an old lady dressed in the super market's uniform smiling at us. I cleared my throat and smiled at her.

"She's a pretty one," the old woman points at me and smiles at Junhong. Junhong blushes and I scratch my head awkwardly. I bowed to the old woman, took the cart and zoomed off, Junhong trailing behind. We don't talk for about a minute. I recall what happened and blushed again before remembering Junhong's answer to Baekhyun's question.

"Y-Yah. Junhong," I cleared my throat again.

"Hmm?"

"Do you remember your answer to Baekhyun's question?" I muttered. He's silent for awhile and I stop and turn around. His face is horror stricken and I turn back around quickly. My heart breaks a little at his reaction. Maybe he just didn't like me that way...

"Hold this," I pushed the cart to him and ran off behind an isle. I took a deep breathe and exhaled before fixing my hair and going back to Junhong. I checked my watch and realize that we've been for almost an hour now. I groan and scan the list again.

"Okay. 9 more items! Fighting!" I said to myself and pumped my fist.


A/N: SURPRISE~ An update :D I updated early because I'm just procrastinating on doing homework! And also because I just felt like it :) enjoy